#MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 11 Jan 2018, 21:24

SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Yoke, SS was fucked when we were 17. I never expected to see it and never thought it should be there. That's another subject and something Paul Ryan is actually correct about. He, obviously, is a complete ineffectual idiot about it but what are you gonna do.

We can still fix it! Urrybody living longer, we just move the dates back more, increase the penalties for early draw and open the doors up wide, handing SS and registered voter cards out at the border. Bingo bango no more illegal immigrants, everybody is on official payroll, I can stop putting so much of the money I want to spend right now in a 401k that is going to crash any day now.

First party to do it wins every election for the rest of history too. I can't believe the Republicans haven't seriously considered it. Whitey would eventually get over it, I think.

Maybe not

Good idea, Thomas Friedman in 2002.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Jan 2018, 21:26

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Yoke, SS was fucked when we were 17. I never expected to see it and never thought it should be there. That's another subject and something Paul Ryan is actually correct about. He, obviously, is a complete ineffectual idiot about it but what are you gonna do.

We can still fix it! Urrybody living longer, we just move the dates back more, increase the penalties for early draw and open the doors up wide, handing SS and registered voter cards out at the border. Bingo bango no more illegal immigrants, everybody is on official payroll, I can stop putting so much of the money I want to spend right now in a 401k that is going to crash any day now.

First party to do it wins every election for the rest of history too. I can't believe the Republicans haven't seriously considered it. Whitey would eventually get over it, I think.

Maybe not

I've come from the past to call you a cracker
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 11 Jan 2018, 21:28

SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Maybe not

I've come from the past to call you a cracker

:lol:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JT99 » 12 Jan 2018, 00:07

TheWolf wrote:Not that I think it's ok for the President to say it in a meeting, and I'm well aware that it makes me sound like a dick, but... Why DO we want people from Haiti here?

Track and Field
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BigJohnStudd » 12 Jan 2018, 02:11

I look forward to Samantha Bee heading down to Haiti to apologize to them for what Trump said.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Jan 2018, 03:29

BigJohnStudd wrote:I look forward to Samantha Bee heading down to Haiti to apologize to them for what Trump said.

...you set this up for me, didn't you?

She hasn't even apologized for her husband, who is actively attempting to make sure those Haitian immigrants' kids can't attend the same school her little snowflakes go to.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ETA: Turns out Jason Jones lost his battle. Snopes made sure to tell everyone he couldn't POSSIBLY have been racist or classist, doe.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 12 Jan 2018, 06:23

SouthernYokel wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:While I think he's insane for thinking we can limit immigration to people who don't need to immigrate, I don't think his colorful language in a private meeting is anything to be worked up over. I have heard the tapes of some of these other guys away from the podium, besides Carter we're not finding any saints in there.

My problem is anyone who thinks about our country's future problems (maintaining entitlements) and still concludes "we should limit immigration." You cannot square those two.

I don’t really think a meeting with leaders of both parties is “private”. Kind of like if I tell 10 people a secret. once you tell more than a couple people something (anything), it’s not a secret. And I think things are crowded enough as is and would prefer to limit future immigration. So I disagree with you on everything :P

When I say private I mean he wasn't in front of a mic.

It's gonna be crowded with no social security or Medicare in 20 years, I'd rather let some young people in here. Also, it's not crowded unless you live in one of like 10 places. This country is enormous.

“Some” sure. An unlimited amount, not as big of a fan.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby mister bacon » 12 Jan 2018, 10:57

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:While I think he's insane for thinking we can limit immigration to people who don't need to immigrate, I don't think his colorful language in a private meeting is anything to be worked up over. I have heard the tapes of some of these other guys away from the podium, besides Carter we're not finding any saints in there.

My problem is anyone who thinks about our country's future problems (maintaining entitlements) and still concludes "we should limit immigration." You cannot square those two.

I don’t really think a meeting with leaders of both parties is “private”. Kind of like if I tell 10 people a secret. once you tell more than a couple people something (anything), it’s not a secret. And I think things are crowded enough as is and would prefer to limit future immigration. So I disagree with you on everything :P

Haiti is worse off than the Dominican because for 150 years we employed a cuba style embargo on them because it was founded by a slave revolt.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution

the revolt, and subsequent self government by Africans made the us scared that black American would try the same thing. white evangelicals even went so far as to claim that Haitians struck a deal with the devil to win their freedom and that the land was cursed by god to suffer for eternity which has been used to justify the lack of aide and trade to Haiti for decades. haiti has its issues for sure, but lets not pretend it's in the state it's in because of genetic inferiority.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 12 Jan 2018, 10:58

mister bacon wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Haiti is worse off than the Dominican because for 150 years we employed a cuba style embargo on them because it was founded by a slave revolt.

the revolt, and subsequent self government by Africans made the us scared that black American would try the same thing. white evangelicals even went so far as to claim that Haitians struck a deal with the devil to win their freedom and that the land was cursed by god to suffer for eternity which has been used to justify the lack of aide and trade to Haiti for decades.

I don't know what mr. bacon just said but i agree with him. #13th
ctz31
#nnf

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Jan 2018, 10:59

mister bacon wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

the revolt, and subsequent self government by Africans made the us scared that black American would try the same thing. white evangelicals even went so far as to claim that Haitians struck a deal with the devil to win their freedom and that the land was cursed by god to suffer for eternity which has been used to justify the lack of aide and trade to Haiti for decades.

Lol so how about governance in Haiti since the embargo was lifted in 1862? None of this is Duvalier's fault.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 12 Jan 2018, 11:03

mister bacon wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

the revolt, and subsequent self government by Africans made the us scared that black American would try the same thing. white evangelicals even went so far as to claim that Haitians struck a deal with the devil to win their freedom and that the land was cursed by god to suffer for eternity which has been used to justify the lack of aide and trade to Haiti for decades. haiti has its issues for sure, but lets not pretend it's in the state it's in because of genetic inferiority.

Who said anything about genetic inferiority? Is it or is it not a shithole?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 12 Jan 2018, 11:06

SouthernYokel wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Lol so how about governance in Haiti since the embargo was lifted in 1862? None of this is Duvalier's fault.

Stop using facts in a Mr. Bacon argument yokel. It is not appreciated.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby mister bacon » 12 Jan 2018, 11:06

SouthernYokel wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

that's what i am saying, we only became friends with them to keep them from becoming communist and they got their standard issue u.s. backed dictator fucking shit up further. when Reagan had him removed and then they elected someone who got overthrown by the military and then the Clinton blockade started which led us to what we have now.

we fucked it up, making it shitty, and now want to keep them from coming here? sensing a pattern.

this is the problem with colonialism. you go in fuck countries up then you create an obligation to take in the people whose lives you due to your own greed. we are reaping what we sowed. it's happening in Europe now, and it's happening to us too. very soon it will be happening in China wrt Africa. just wait.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby chrisco » 12 Jan 2018, 11:13

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

that's what i am saying, we only became friends with them to keep them from becoming communist and they got their standard issue u.s. backed dictator fucking shit up further. when Reagan had him removed and then they elected someone who got overthrown by the military and then the Clinton blockade started which led us to what we have now.

we fucked it up, making it shitty, and now want to keep them from coming here? sensing a pattern.

this is the problem with colonialism. you go in fuck countries up then you create an obligation to take in the people whose lives you due to your own greed. we are reaping what we sowed. it's happening in Europe now, and it's happening to us too. very soon it will be happening in China wrt Africa. just wait.

Morgan Freeman dot jpeg
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Frank the Tank » 12 Jan 2018, 11:14

The Economist’s article on Trump’s first year.

I thought there were a couple problems with this one, but I did agree entirely that Trump has done nothing impeachable at this point. When talking about the 25th amendment’s power to remove a president unfit for office, they rightly point out it was aimed at things like a president comatose after an assassination attempt. Having said that, I enjoyed this swipe.

Unless he can no longer recognise himself in the mirror (which, in Mr Trump’s case, would surely be one of the last powers to fade) neither his cabinet nor Congress will vote him out.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.