#MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 May 2017, 10:32

Gregs Kite wrote:Oh boy, Chapstick doesn't like you picking on his boy.

:evil:

so, Kite, I want to tell you about this concept called psychological projection.....
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mister bacon » 18 May 2017, 10:34

JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Trump is the only chance we have to straighten out the Middle East and the bullshit in this p*ssy country we have to live in.

Nice job, you whiny lefty f*ggots.

I care about Israel and "Trump straightening out the Middle East" isn't on my top 10 list of things, why do you not only care but care enough as to have it number one?

Cuz we need to wipe out those fucking psychos. Not bend over to them like Barry did.

good thing don is headed to saudi arabia to give a speech on islam. sure to go over well.

Close down the computer and call your therapist.

I'm kinda legit worried about you right now.

why did this post worry you?

btw: appointment at 2pm. but i have court at 1. i'm going home to get my medication right now :bsm:

Yeah, it wasn't "this post".

Run from here now, dude, this place is not good for you today.

it's not good for me ever. let's be honest. i should probably stay off the internet for the rest of the day.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 10:36

mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Trump is the only chance we have to straighten out the Middle East and the bullshit in this p*ssy country we have to live in.

I care about Israel and "Trump straightening out the Middle East" isn't on my top 10 list of things, why do you not only care but care enough as to have it number one?

Cuz we need to wipe out those fucking psychos. Not bend over to them like Barry did.

good thing don is headed to saudi arabia to give a speech on islam. sure to go over well.

btw: appointment at 2pm. but i have court at 1. i'm going home to get my medication right now :bsm:

it's not good for me ever. let's be honest. i should probably stay off the internet for the rest of the day.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 18 May 2017, 10:37

mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

oh fuck i have an unbearable urge to go get fuckin hammered right now. who is up for kareoke? shit i need to go sorry i'm out for a while guys. really.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 10:38

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

(opens pets thread)

so, 99, I want to tell you about this concept called psychological projection....

Yeah, the thing is......I'm not joking.

I am legit concerned about Bacon right now.

Just because you don't understand what was happening in the Pets Thread, presumably because you logged on later than everyone else, you can be as snarky as you want right now. I don't give a fuck.

I think Bacon is in mini-crisis right now and I'm reaching out to help.

If you want to make fun of that, feel free. I don't give an ounce of a fuck about how you feel about it.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby the cheese » 18 May 2017, 10:45

I think Bacon is laughing at everyone downplaying how bad this was going to get over the last five months. I, for one, find this very amusing.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 10:49

the cheese wrote:I think Bacon is laughing at everyone downplaying how bad this was going to get over the last five months. I, for one, find this very amusing.

I think we, the downplayers, are laughing at these idiots getting their clits inflamed every. single. fucking. day. over this stuff. I, for one, find this extremely amusing. And I don't even have my soda and whiskey and popcorn yet!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 18 May 2017, 10:56

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:I think Bacon is laughing at everyone downplaying how bad this was going to get over the last five months. I, for one, find this very amusing.

I think we, the downplayers, are laughing at these idiots getting their clits inflamed every. single. fucking. day. over this stuff. I, for one, find this extremely amusing. And I don't even have my soda and whiskey and popcorn yet!

No, you are the ball lickers.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 May 2017, 10:59

JT99 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

(opens pets thread)

so, 99, I want to tell you about this concept called psychological projection....

Just because you don't understand what was happening in the Pets Thread, presumably because you logged on later than everyone else, you can be as snarky as you want right now. I don't give a fuck.

If you want to make fun of that, feel free. I don't give an ounce of a fuck about how you feel about it.

(opens Late Night TV thread)

So, 99, I want to tell you about this concept called psychological projection....
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 10:59

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

This made me laugh.

I agree with Kite, by the way. I remain largely indifferent, which I understand is a wildly childish and inappropriate response. So while you may consider me a downplayer, I am also comfortable admitting that this seems to be a trainwreck. But seeing just how ridiculously bent out of shape people continue to get over every detail... yeah, it amuses me.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 11:04

JT99 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

(opens pets thread)

So, 99, I want to tell you about this concept called psychological projection....

It's funny because you're a cool cat, maaaannnnnnnnn.

Seriously, eat a festering boil off a homeless man's dick.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby jman » 18 May 2017, 11:05

TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

This made me laugh.

I agree with Kite, by the way. I remain largely indifferent, which I understand is a wildly childish and inappropriate response. So while you may consider me a downplayer, I am also comfortable admitting that this seems to be a trainwreck. But seeing just how ridiculously bent out of shape people continue to get over every detail... yeah, it amuses me.

Not gonna work my friend. You either gotta be a chicken little or a nazi
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 May 2017, 11:17

JT99 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

(opens pets thread)

It's funny because you're a cool cat, maaaannnnnnnnn.

Seriously, eat a festering boil off a homeless man's dick.

(opens MAGA thread)

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 11:23

Oh God, you're STILL trying?

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 11:30

JT99 wrote:Oh God, you're STILL trying?

Methinks he's projecting.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext