#MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: #MAGA YOU IDIOTS - Hosted by Rod Farva

Postby the cheese » 18 May 2017, 10:08

TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Trump is the only chance we have to straighten out the Middle East and the bullshit in this p*ssy country we have to live in.

Nice job, you whiny lefty f*ggots.

I care about Israel and "Trump straightening out the Middle East" isn't on my top 10 list of things, why do you not only care but care enough as to have it number one?

Y'all realize he's going to Saudi Arabia, THE BIRTHPLACE OF RADICAL ISLAM, to talk about RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM within earshot of the holiest places in Islam. He's going to give a speech written by this guy:

a fascist blogger whose previous best work was the travel ban. This is going to go great. Buy all the gas you can today.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 10:08

mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Trump is the only chance we have to straighten out the Middle East and the bullshit in this p*ssy country we have to live in.

I care about Israel and "Trump straightening out the Middle East" isn't on my top 10 list of things, why do you not only care but care enough as to have it number one?

Cuz we need to wipe out those fucking psychos. Not bend over to them like Barry did.

good thing don is headed to saudi arabia to give a speech on islam. sure to go over well.

Close down the computer and call your therapist.

I'm kinda legit worried about you right now.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 10:10

i think Trump's currency is low enough right now that he could probably say something extremely Trumpy in that speech and it won't cause that much damage because people can see the writing on the wall.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 18 May 2017, 10:10

SouthernYokel wrote:i think Trump's currency is low enough right now that he could probably say something extremely Trumpy in that speech and it won't cause that much damage because people can see the writing on the wall.

Yeah, because that speech is going to translate into Arabic PERFECTLY.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 10:11

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i think Trump's currency is low enough right now that he could probably say something extremely Trumpy in that speech and it won't cause that much damage because people can see the writing on the wall.

i'm saying he could offend them deeply and it won't matter because they'll be like "well that dude's fucked anyway, we'll deal with the next idiot"
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 May 2017, 10:11

Theny wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Theny wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Theny wrote:It really is amazing that he falls for this nonsense. I hope for all of us that he stops once he's sworn in.

ron howard narrator voice wrote:it didn't

Very disappointed by his twittering, for sure. Sad! I do look forward to y'all doing this to every republican president going forward though.

HE'S NOT A REPUBLICAN. He's a fucking con man who fucking conned a fucking shitload of fucking gullible fucking morons and begged Russia to help.

And the sooner the republicans fucking run in front of microphones to say this the better chance they have of not letting their party splinter and die. But yeah, focus on how y'all are treating him FOH theen Jesus tapdancing on a pole in times square Christ.

You would've chicken littled Cruz too. And watch your language please.

Sometimes I'm worried about Miami being under water in 5 years and then you post and I don't care so much. :mrgreen:
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby the cheese » 18 May 2017, 10:12

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

i'm saying he could offend them deeply and it won't matter because they'll be like "well that dude's fucked anyway, we'll deal with the next idiot"

You have a lot of confidence in the rational thought of the Arab world.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 10:12

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

i have faith in the Saudis. ISIS gonna ISIS no matter what Donnie says. They are immaterial
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 18 May 2017, 10:15

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

i have faith in the Saudis. ISIS gonna ISIS no matter what Donnie says. They are immaterial

I don't have faith in the rest of them. And the Saudis look like geniuses right now, shooting off their own dicks to try to kill the American shale plays. That worked great.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 10:15

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

I don't have faith in the rest of them. And the Saudis look like geniuses right now, shooting off their own dicks to try to kill the American shale plays. That worked great.

pls, oil is a finite resource. they will be fine.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 18 May 2017, 10:22

JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Cuz we need to wipe out those fucking psychos. Not bend over to them like Barry did.

good thing don is headed to saudi arabia to give a speech on islam. sure to go over well.

why did this post worry you?

btw: appointment at 2pm. but i have court at 1. i'm going home to get my medication right now :bsm:
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 10:25

mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

btw: appointment at 2pm. but i have court at 1. i'm going home to get my medication right now :bsm:

I think that post was the proverbial straw. You seem like you need a little time out to balance things a bit.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 10:29

mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Yeah, it wasn't "this post".

Run from here now, dude, this place is not good for you today.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 May 2017, 10:30

JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Yeah, it wasn't "this post".

Run from here now, dude, this place is not good for you today.

(opens pets thread)

so, 99, I want to tell you about this concept called psychological projection....
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 10:31

Oh boy, Chapstick doesn't like you picking on his boy.

:evil:
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.