Damn I just got sonned. Or did I? w your moderator Theny

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Damn I just got sonned. Or did I? w your moderator Then

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 Nov 2017, 14:30

Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:Mj is on record as disliking the show. I hate watch it too. Underrated stuff!

VERDICT: NOT SONNED.

While, of course, I respect the ruling of the court, let me state for the record I have to work my ass off to generate enough interesting content to son WunderBread.

not half as hard as you work at burying things you don't care for like a petulant child

did your father beat you when you wouldn't take no for an answer? is that where your violent temper came from and the belief that breaking things is how to get your way when people don't just bow to your every whim? I bet mrs. kite wishes you took no for an answer, her life would be simpler, happier....

...much like the bored's, instead, everyday a baby throws his tantrum when people post things that huhhht his poooor feeweengs, but don't worry, he can turn it right around and lecture bacon about projecting or dtf about shoehorning or mtm/Rodney about anger issues, just don't dare try and shine that mirror on him, no siree bob!

oh and theny, when you get a moment in your thread, Mr. Farva had a request on your ruling, thank you and hope Jeter doesn't needlessly gut your team by sending Giancarlo Stanton to STL or BOS.

Rodney Farva wrote:theen?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Nov 2017, 14:31

:)

Theny wrote:Mj is on record as disliking the show. I hate watch it too. Underrated stuff!

VERDICT: NOT SONNED.

While, of course, I respect the ruling of the court, let me state for the record I have to work my ass off to generate enough interesting content to son WunderBread.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby nerf66 » 16 Nov 2017, 14:46

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby BigJohnStudd » 14 Jan 2018, 02:18

Tomi gets sonned on Twitter.
Attachments
shithole.jpg
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Previous

Return to Misc.