Damn I just got sonned. Or did I? w your moderator Theny

Other stuff in other stuff.

Damn I just got sonned. Or did I? w your moderator Theny

Postby ctz31 » 28 Oct 2016, 19:27

A lot of shit talking gets thrown around this place, and a lot of guys post some lame ass shit and think to themselves, got em! lol. But did they really? Theny is the resident expert on whether someone truly got SONNED and where you come for a verdit.

Theny, verict: Did Rodney and TVF get "sonned"?

Jew Jitsu wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:82-0 still on the table. Just change the name to the Kobe Theory.

Kobe theory is different. Playing Kobe because he was retiring hurt the team will be the renewed narrative if they do well for the next couple of weeks

Well shit...obviously playing him 40 minutes a night in the twilight of his career was holding the team back in its rebuild, but it was the right decision from both a business standpoint and showing that the franchise takes care of its big-time stars. There shouldn't really be any controversy about that.

just try to imagine what a cunt he would have been to everyone around that team if they were trying to limit him to 20-odd minutes a night to get more run for the youngsters. oof.

Stunting your growth to take care of a cunty, cantankerous washed up all time great is definitely the right play?

If lakers would've played better and won more they would've lost their first rounder to the sixers so yes letting Kobe shoot 24/7 was the right move since it earned them goodwill with the fans, guaranteed them a top three pick, and made them a shitload of money. And it's not like any of the players they had will ever be anything to write home about, except D'Angelo, so who cares really about their development if it comes to the detriment of a top 2 pick.
ctz31
#nnf

Re: Damn I just got sonned. Or did I? w your moderator Then

Postby Theny » 28 Oct 2016, 19:51

Ha! I was actually mulling such a thing as it happened. Good call.

Verdict: SONNED!!!!!
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby ctz31 » 28 Oct 2016, 20:05

Theny wrote:Ha! I was actually mulling such a thing as it happened. Good call.

Verdict: SONNED!!!!!

NICE. I agree. Did not want to influence the results though. I'm keeping my eye on this thread.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 29 Oct 2016, 07:57

Haha, great idea for a thread. Looking forward to more conflict and call outs on the board, gts.

Gaylord2 wrote:
Prez wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Didn't every team have those this postseason?

Yes.
Gaylord2 is a shell of his former self. Move along, nothing to see here...

Ha is that true? I must be losing it if Wolf is correcting me on sports.

Theny- did the wolf get sonned here? Or is this a case of gay unsuccessfully trying to draw attention away from his own sonning?
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Theny » 29 Oct 2016, 08:10

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Haha, great idea for a thread. Looking forward to more conflict and call outs on the board, gts.

Gaylord2 wrote:
Prez wrote:

Yes.

Theny- did the wolf get sonned here? Or is this a case of gay unsuccessfully trying to draw attention away from his own sonning?

VERDICT: Not sonned.

Gaylord was so completely wrong with his premise that this falls into just a witty zinger to make up for his own insecurities/embarrassment.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 29 Oct 2016, 17:05

This one needs a ruling too, felt like I got burned pretty bad :oops:

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Weird how Gus Bradley flies under the radar year after year while people always speculate about Rex Ryan :-k
Classic Blake bortles game, awesome stats

Derp derp derp unbirdlike derp derp selfish derp derp fackin TAWMMY derp derp selfish derp derp zion
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Theny » 29 Oct 2016, 17:50

Dr Jeckyll wrote:This one needs a ruling too, felt like I got burned pretty bad :oops:

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Weird how Gus Bradley flies under the radar year after year while people always speculate about Rex Ryan :-k
Classic Blake bortles game, awesome stats

Derp derp derp unbirdlike derp derp selfish derp derp fackin TAWMMY derp derp selfish derp derp zion

This is interesting.....

Our good friend Kite was, I believe, trying to son dtf. I'm assuming his brain wasn't functioning properly after puking in the morning shower, so.....Dr J you are NOT SONNED.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gaylord2 » 29 Oct 2016, 19:51

Theny wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Haha, great idea for a thread. Looking forward to more conflict and call outs on the board, gts.

Gaylord2 wrote:
Prez wrote:

Yes.

VERDICT: Not sonned.

Gaylord was so completely wrong with his premise that this falls into just a witty zinger to make up for his own insecurities/embarrassment.

Haha that witty zinger really did help ease my embarrassment, but agreed not a "sonning".

Congrats on the new thread Theny, this has Theny Top 50 Thread potential written all over it!!!
Gaylord2
Farva's Driver

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 30 Oct 2016, 04:37

Is "sonned" worse than "merked" or "put in a vacant"?
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Theny » 30 Oct 2016, 07:23

Mario Speedwagon wrote:Is "sonned" worse than "merked" or "put in a vacant"?

No it's much more playful. "Sunnier", if you will.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Prez » 30 Oct 2016, 10:57

I NEED to know:

Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:11 am Theny I had a super interesting topic to bring up in the shoutbox earlier, but I forgot what it was. :(
Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:54 am Gregs Kite You and the term super interesting don't belong in the same sentence OMG SONND
Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:02 am Gregs Kite I hope I did that right. Only one way to find out.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Frank the Tank » 30 Oct 2016, 11:05

Prez wrote:I NEED to know:

Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:11 am Theny I had a super interesting topic to bring up in the shoutbox earlier, but I forgot what it was. :(
Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:54 am Gregs Kite You and the term super interesting don't belong in the same sentence OMG SONND
Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:02 am Gregs Kite I hope I did that right. Only one way to find out.

Is being a Sonning Moderator the type of thing where like a lawyer you'd need to recuse yourself if you were involved? Like would ctz have to rule here? It if it was a ctz vs Theny sonning, would Ball need to make the decision?
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Theny » 30 Oct 2016, 12:15

Frank the Tank wrote:

Is being a Sonning Moderator the type of thing where like a lawyer you'd need to recuse yourself if you were involved? Like would ctz have to rule here? It if it was a ctz vs Theny sonning, would Ball need to make the decision?

Yes, I recuse myself. Though IMO the crippling jealousy by kite is oozing out. ;)
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Prez » 31 Oct 2016, 06:37

Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Yes, I recuse myself. Though IMO the crippling jealousy by kite is oozing out. ;)

ctz, please rule in this matter. tyia.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Oct 2016, 06:50

Prez wrote:
Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

ctz, please rule in this matter. tyia.

Our little midget guinea, who I assume is "out sick" today because he's a nine year old, might need a day here to make a clear headed decision after that atrocious showing at The Ralph. Wait, it's not The Ralph anymore? It's.....New Era Field? What's new about this era lol.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Next

Return to Misc.