The Greatest City in the Worrrrrrld: New York

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The Greatest City On Earth: New York

Postby chrisco » 20 Mar 2017, 09:21

That glorious reign now appears over, as New York is invaded by a rash of mediocre-looking apartment towers masquerading as money-laundering schemes for the global elite. And still the city stubbornly clings to the hollow marketing slogan of the Greatest City in the World like pedestrians clinging tightly to $500 Canada Goose parkas while scurrying under One57’s Siberian shadow.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/skyl ... -1.3001606
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Mar 2017, 09:55

chrisco wrote:
That glorious reign now appears over, as New York is invaded by a rash of mediocre-looking apartment towers masquerading as money-laundering schemes for the global elite. And still the city stubbornly clings to the hollow marketing slogan of the Greatest City in the World like pedestrians clinging tightly to $500 Canada Goose parkas while scurrying under One57’s Siberian shadow.

This is a pic of Howard Stern's glorious apartment building in Manhattan. Allegedly.
Floor 54 out of 57. 101 W 67th street.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JT99 » 20 Mar 2017, 10:29

shaped like penis
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Dthefritz » 20 Mar 2017, 17:51

chrisco wrote:

Idk, those eyesore sprawling towers in nonsensical locations have been fucking shit up for a while now. Thanks Trump
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 03 Apr 2017, 15:32

This is from upstairs at Keens Steakhouse. I've been there several times but never upstairs. Stumbled onto this room at lunch this afternoon.

SWAG circa Teddy Roosevelt era. I'm sure the optics on this are not good, but its a baller room.

Sorry the internet does not have many good pics of this.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby babylurch » 03 Apr 2017, 15:37

Are those golf clubs on the ceiling?
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby chrisco » 03 Apr 2017, 15:45

babylurch wrote:Are those golf clubs on the ceiling?

Pipes.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mister bacon » 03 Apr 2017, 17:22

chrisco wrote:Image

This is from upstairs at Keens Steakhouse. I've been there several times but never upstairs. Stumbled onto this room at lunch this afternoon.

SWAG circa Teddy Roosevelt era. I'm sure the optics on this are not good, but its a baller room.

last time i went to keens they had a prime rib sango on special that was otherworldly. i en joy that joint.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby chrisco » 03 Apr 2017, 17:59

mister bacon wrote:

last time i went to keens they had a prime rib sango on special that was otherworldly. i en joy that joint.

I had the prime sirloin sango for lunch today....Along with three martinis. Good times.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mister bacon » 03 Apr 2017, 18:01

chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

I had the prime sirloin sango for lunch today....Along with three martinis. Good times.

i paired mine with an ol fashioned and it was delicious. they pour a solid cock-tail at that joint. good shit.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby nerf66 » 03 Apr 2017, 20:49

mister bacon wrote:
chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

i paired mine with an ol fashioned and it was delicious. they pour a solid cock-tail at that joint. good shit.

The two times I been to Keens the table ordered the bacon app. First time was next lev - maybe the best pork I've ever had. Second time - chasing the dragon.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby Rodney Farva » 05 Apr 2017, 12:20

my hotel is two doors away so i am lunching at Keens today. lobster bisque (yada yada yada) and sirloin steak salad. with a vermouth on the rocks.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby bosux » 05 Apr 2017, 12:30

Rodney Farva wrote:my hotel is two doors away so i am lunching at Keens today. lobster bisque (yada yada yada) and sirloin steak salad. with a vermouth on the rocks.

next lev?
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Rodney Farva » 05 Apr 2017, 14:19

bosux wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:my hotel is two doors away so i am lunching at Keens today. lobster bisque (yada yada yada) and sirloin steak salad. with a vermouth on the rocks.

next lev?

not quite butt i did not have the bacon
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 07 Apr 2017, 08:34

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/famed-nyc-butcher-accused-giving-noose-black-delivery-man-article-1.3026660

ctz31 and Mr. Bacon pls debate this. Bacon: take the side of Joe Ottomanelli, and 31 you argue for Victor Sheppard. TYIA.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.