The Greatest City in the Worrrrrrld: New York

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: The Greatest City in the Worrrrrrld: New York

Postby CourtesyFlush » 16 May 2017, 09:54

chrisco wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Goose wrote:Chrysler Building > ESB > IBS

ESB > ANH > ROTJ

Fuller's London Pride ESB > Anheusier Busch Bud Heavy > Random Otter Turkey Jerk IPA

=D+= :lol:
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 16 May 2017, 09:55

chrisco wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

ESB > ANH > ROTJ

Fuller's London Pride ESB > Anheusier Busch Bud Heavy > Random Otter Turkey Jerk IPA

That beer was the first thing I thought of when I saw ESB. Beer > skyscrapers > Star Wars.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby CourtesyFlush » 16 May 2017, 09:57

TheWolf wrote:
chrisco wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

ESB > ANH > ROTJ

That beer was the first thing I thought of when I saw ESB. Beer > skyscrapers > Star Wars.

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 18 May 2017, 09:47

sco- what's your policy about giving up your seat on crowded subways and buses in the world's greatest city? some pregnant lady fainted in a bus i was on this morning. she was standing the whole ride while a guy was comfortably sitting in a seat right in front of her, smh.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby chrisco » 18 May 2017, 09:56

Dr Jeckyll wrote:sco- what's your policy about giving up your seat on crowded subways and buses in the world's greatest city? some pregnant lady fainted in a bus i was on this morning. she was standing the whole ride while a guy was comfortably sitting in a seat right in front of her, smh.

Unless a train is nearly empty, I stand the entire time to avoid having to give up a seat.

The 7 line is no country for pregnant women looking to sit. An old lady that grew up in Mao's China has a different standard of what hardship is and it doesn't include standing on a train while pregnant.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 18 May 2017, 09:58

chrisco wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:sco- what's your policy about giving up your seat on crowded subways and buses in the world's greatest city? some pregnant lady fainted in a bus i was on this morning. she was standing the whole ride while a guy was comfortably sitting in a seat right in front of her, smh.

Unless a train is nearly empty, I stand the entire time to avoid having to give up a seat.

The 7 line is no country for pregnant women looking to sit. An old lady that grew up in Mao's China has a different standard of what hardship is and it doesn't include standing on a train while pregnant.

almost called 911 but she came to pretty quickly, was quite the scene.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 May 2017, 05:09

i took the subway out to deepest darkest brooklyn to see my cousin and then rickey sez, and it was relatively crowded so i had to stand. there was a little smoke show sitting in front of me wearing a summery dress of some sort that together with the viewing angle presented her cleavage to maximum effect. good lord it was spectacular, such a treat for the eyes. tried not to look but was impossible not to.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 May 2017, 07:44

Rodney Farva wrote:i took the subway out to deepest darkest brooklyn to see my cousin and then rickey sez, and it was relatively crowded so i had to stand. there was a little smoke show sitting in front of me wearing a summery dress of some sort that together with the viewing angle presented her cleavage to maximum effect. good lord it was spectacular, such a treat for the eyes. tried not to look but was impossible not to.

Sundresses are dynamite.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 19 May 2017, 08:52

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i took the subway out to deepest darkest brooklyn to see my cousin and then rickey sez, and it was relatively crowded so i had to stand. there was a little smoke show sitting in front of me wearing a summery dress of some sort that together with the viewing angle presented her cleavage to maximum effect. good lord it was spectacular, such a treat for the eyes. tried not to look but was impossible not to.

Sundresses are dynamite.

Amen. Sundress season is far and away the best time of the year. Yoga pant/legging and boot season is a distant second.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 19 May 2017, 09:04

Especially when light is behind the person and you can see through the sundress.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 May 2017, 09:08

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Especially when light is behind the person and you can see through the sundress.

The person.

I enjoy how you didn't specify gender.

We're getting closer to that day, folks.....
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 19 May 2017, 09:12

Donger taught me you can't assume gender with anyone these days.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 19 May 2017, 09:13

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Donger taught me you can't assume gender with anyone these days.

That's why I tuck my penis, don't want to threaten anyone.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 May 2017, 15:01

Oh my dog this is the women that was killed by that dickhead in Times Square in the car? Oh my dog indeed.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Previous

Return to Misc.