The Greatest City in the Worrrrrrld: New York

Other stuff in other stuff.

The Greatest City in the Worrrrrrld: New York

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Aug 2016, 16:57

I went there on Saturday with my schmoopie. We went up there to see a play on Broadway. Maybe you've heard of it?

- We drove to Princeton, and took the train from there to NYC (because we are poor). That was a pretty easy way to do it, and I would recommend it, if you are lucky enough to get to go to NYC sometime.
- The second we got out into the city from Penn Station, we could smell the aroma of urine. Made me feel alive!
- Took a cab to our hotel, which was this. This hotel has been featured in such Hollywood hits as Scent of a Women (Never seen it). It was pretty cool. Old school look inside. Naturally the room wasnt ready, so they gave us 2 free drink vouchers. Good thing bc the drinks would of been $50 total before tip. I had an 1860 Manhattan, and she had a champagne or something. The room was pretty decent, not bad, not great. Know what i mean?
- Took a cab to dis jawn for supper. App was fried calamari. I had a 14 oz filet, she had stuffed shrimp. My steak was a smidge too well-done. I said medium well, not well! LOL but its true. Obviously I ordered onion rings also - I mean its a steakhouse. I had 2 Old Fashioneds and she had some wine.
- We went to Jersey Boys. http://www.jerseyboysinfo.com/broadway/ It was pretty good. They did all the 4 Seasons' hits. I had a couple of IPAs, I forget what kind, she had wine. We enjoyed the show.
- We went back to the hotel. She's stumbling around, hammered, somehow. I'm pretty coherent, unfortunately. We smashed (lol), she threw up. Then passed out.
- I went downstairs to get her Gatorade see what kind of trouble I could find for myself. I went to a hotel bar and sat down by myself. Ordered a Manhattan. Some guy that had left, came back and sat next to me. He was probably like 60 or a little older. He was from Buffalo. Former season ticket holder. He said he gave up his seats bc the team doesnt try to be competitive on the field. The owners know the fans are morons and will continue to buy seats, so why try?
- After my $30 drink (after tip), I said I had to go get meds and gatorade for my dunce. So I left the hotel, really trying to find an Irish Pub or something fun. Its only like 1245 by this point. I walked a few blocks, but there was really nothing. So I found a food truck near the hotel and got a lamb gyro. And a gatorade for the white! Went back to the room, ate it while watching the Olympics.

Overall it was pretty good.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Re: The Greatest City On Earth: New York

Postby Theny » 08 Aug 2016, 17:26

You should've done the Farva walk at midnight.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Aug 2016, 17:30

Thanks for sharing, sounds like you had a wonder ful time. Stinks you couldn't find a bar open in that town at 12:45.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Prez » 08 Aug 2016, 17:30

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:- We went back to the hotel. She's stumbling around, hammered, somehow. I'm pretty coherent, unfortunately. We smashed (lol), she threw up. Then passed out.

Did she consent to the sex? #rapeculture

You know it's good when she pukes immediately after :thumbsup:
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 08 Aug 2016, 20:22

Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:- We went back to the hotel. She's stumbling around, hammered, somehow. I'm pretty coherent, unfortunately. We smashed (lol), she threw up. Then passed out.

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Aug 2016, 21:36

that is not a neighborhood to find anything at night
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Jew Jitsu » 08 Aug 2016, 21:45

Prez wrote:

No way she puked from the size of it, so it must've been the odor.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Aug 2016, 21:45

Rodney Farva wrote:that is not a neighborhood to find anything at night

Nonsense. The waldorf is less than a 10 minute walk from this classy establishment:

Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Jew Jitsu » 08 Aug 2016, 21:53

First time I spent a weekend in New York, New York, me and my gf at the time went to little Italy to slam and we ended up at some random joint I yelped. We walked in there and it had a bunch of autographed photos of celebrities on the wall. I got a lasagna or some bullshit and the first bite burned my tounge so I didn't even taste any of the food lol
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Magnum » 09 Aug 2016, 07:31

I see no mention of pizza in this write up.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Aug 2016, 07:40

Rodney Farva wrote:that is not a neighborhood to find anything at night

I'm confused. I thought that in this land of wonderment and vivacious culture you can find anything you want at any time of night?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Aug 2016, 08:34

i don't want to be this guy but i'll do it anyway. you got a $50 steak medium-well? and it was a filet on top of that? cretin.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Prez » 09 Aug 2016, 08:37

SouthernYokel wrote:i don't want to be this guy but i'll do it anyway. you got a $50 steak medium-well? and it was a filet on top of that? cretin.

Yeah, I thought about making that exact post and then remembered that it's Ballz we're talking about. Par for the course.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Magnum » 09 Aug 2016, 08:51

Prez wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i don't want to be this guy but i'll do it anyway. you got a $50 steak medium-well? and it was a filet on top of that? cretin.

Yeah, I thought about making that exact post and then remembered that it's Ballz we're talking about. Par for the course.

Yeah, I thought this too. Only time I've ever gotten a steak at a fancy place like that medium well was when I was prego. and it sucked!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby the cheese » 09 Aug 2016, 08:51

Magnum wrote:
Prez wrote:

Yeah, I thought this too. Only time I've ever gotten a steak at a fancy place like that medium well was when I was prego. and it sucked!

Ball probably got a nice slice of cheese za from Papa Johns for lunch the next day before they headed out.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Next

Return to Misc.