Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Karma

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Oct 2017, 09:44

Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:I think we might need to upgrade the Mormon God in the power rankings. That nigga is not playing games.

Tru dat

i need someone to explain this one to me like i'm me, wha happen to the mormons? is this a gordon heyward joke? is he mormon? where am i, who are these people
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Oct 2017, 09:45

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I hate to disrupt the flow of the best thread on the site right now, but this is what happens when White Knighting Against Barstool Goes......Very, Very Wrong.

I think we know where I stand on Barstool...but JTFC, that Best guy stepped in it.

I know, why couldn't it have been the worst? guess karma isn't real

Okay.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 18 Oct 2017, 09:47

SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:I think we might need to upgrade the Mormon God in the power rankings. That nigga is not playing games.

Tru dat

i need someone to explain this one to me like i'm me, wha happen to the mormons? is this a gordon heyward joke? is he mormon? where am i, who are these people

He abandoned Utah, home of the Mormon God, 6 minutes into his first game post-abandonment on national TV, he broke his leg in horrific fashion for he has angered the Mormon God for abandoning Him and His people.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Oct 2017, 09:49

SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:

Tru dat

He abandoned Utah, home of the Mormon God, 6 minutes into his first game post-abandonment on national TV, he broke his leg in horrific fashion for he has angered the Mormon God for abandoning Him and His people.

ty, good to know i was on the right track there
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Rodney Farva » 18 Oct 2017, 09:51

JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I hate to disrupt the flow of the best thread on the site right now, but this is what happens when White Knighting Against Barstool Goes......Very, Very Wrong.

I think we know where I stand on Barstool...but JTFC, that Best guy stepped in it.

I know, why couldn't it have been the worst? guess karma isn't real

I guess in this case the barstool guy was the....... Karma Police

[David Caruso putting on his shades gif] YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH...........
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Oct 2017, 10:25

That's a good find by you, Gary.

That's why I use that tweet delete app.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 18 Oct 2017, 10:41

I like that the stupid joke about wanting to fuck a pumpkin is what got him, too. Just wanted on the bandwagon.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 18 Oct 2017, 13:06

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Oct 2017, 08:06

White Knight issues boilerplate apology after being exposed as a ridiculous hypocrite.

To be honest, reading the comments this dude has plenty of woman falling over themselfs congratulating him for "growing up"*

*after he was completely embarrassed and exposed and, quite frankly, apologized for something he wouldn't have previously.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Oct 2017, 08:42

Gregs Kite wrote:

White Knight issues boilerplate apology after being exposed as a ridiculous hypocrite.

To be honest, reading the comments this dude has plenty of woman falling over themselfs congratulating him for "growing up"*

*after he was completely embarrassed and exposed and, quite frankly, apologized for something he wouldn't have previously.

There were some funny remarks.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Jew Jitsu » 19 Oct 2017, 09:52

That might've been my favorite internet story ever
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Nov 2017, 13:59

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 16 Nov 2017, 14:20

Rosenberger!

"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Dec 2017, 09:21

Have had a recall on my truck outstanding for 2 years now, have not bothered to have it repaired because it wasn't affecting me. Some steering column communication issue with throttle control, causes the power steering and throttle to fail. I had even been to the dealership this year for a mileage service thing and forgot about the recall while i had it in for service. Welp, yesterday on the way home from church it finally happened, lost power steering and the thing couldn't go more than 5 miles an hour in fits and starts. Turned it off and back on and it was fine. Rest of the day it did fine in little trips to the grocery store and the hardware store (less than a mile each). Decided that i would risk driving it to the dealership instead of getting it towed over there this morning. It died 4 times driving the 15 miles across town. 3 times on the interstate. That's a harrowing experience. But I made it and the repair is still covered under the recall so alls well that ends without me splattered on a highway
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 04 Dec 2017, 09:26

SouthernYokel wrote:Have had a recall on my truck outstanding for 2 years now, have not bothered to have it repaired because it wasn't affecting me. Some steering column communication issue with throttle control, causes the power steering and throttle to fail. I had even been to the dealership this year for a mileage service thing and forgot about the recall while i had it in for service. Welp, yesterday on the way home from church it finally happened, lost power steering and the thing couldn't go more than 5 miles an hour in fits and starts. Turned it off and back on and it was fine. Rest of the day it did fine in little trips to the grocery store and the hardware store (less than a mile each). Decided that i would risk driving it to the dealership instead of getting it towed over there this morning. It died 4 times driving the 15 miles across town. 3 times on the interstate. That's a harrowing experience. But I made it and the repair is still covered under the recall so alls well that ends without me splattered on a highway

Your car dying on the interstate sounds terrifying. Glad it all worked out OK for you.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.