Other stuff in other stuff.

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 25 Feb 2016, 04:08

I thought this should be saved.

Jew Jitsu in the shoutbox wrote:Sorta reminds me of another story. Your boy just got into the USA and enrolled in school. Bet a nig $40 that Lewis will win over Tyson. Fight happens over the summer, Lewis wins, I see him the next year and ask him for my money and dude just waves me off like whatever. Fast forward ten years later and I see him at a local TJ Maxx equivalent rolling in a wheel chair :)

#karma

Reminded me of the classic film Eagle vs. Shark.

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Re: Karma

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Feb 2016, 09:35

The genesis of the seven-month long Deflategate saga can be traced back to a single Chris Mortensen tweet.

On Jan. 20, 2015, Mortensen tweeted 11 of 12 Patriots footballs from the AFC Championship Game were two pounds per square inch under the league-mandated limit. Deflategate was the lead story on all three national newscasts the very next day.

Aug 28, 2015 - Chris Mortensen Still Stands By His False Deflategate Report

Jan 15, 2016 - Chris Mortensen taking break to treat throat cancer

You fucked with the wrong city, Mortensen. :x
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Prez » 25 Feb 2016, 09:37

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby JichaelDick » 25 Feb 2016, 10:01

#karma

(That's Jen Bielema, wife of Arkansas coach Bret "BERT" Bielema, she tweeted out #karma after Wisconsin lost to Arizona State in 2013).
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Apr 2016, 12:01

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 28 Apr 2016, 15:28

Kensil will ensure that the venue, the locker rooms, the field surfaces, and the coaching communications systems will be ready.

He should start at FedEx and Heinz Fields (surfaces) and Foxboro (coaching communication systems) before he tries tackling China and Mexico.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Apr 2016, 15:46

Goose wrote:
Kensil will ensure that the venue, the locker rooms, the field surfaces, and the coaching communications systems will be ready.

He should start at FedEx and Heinz Fields (surfaces) and Foxboro (coaching communication systems) before he tries tackling China and Mexico.

BoA's field is awful as well. i spend a solid 50% of home games fretting about Cam turning an ankle on one of the 1000s of gopher holes
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 28 Apr 2016, 15:51

The good news is that YOU PEOPLE get to ruin two different fields in England this year.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby TheWolf » 28 Apr 2016, 21:53

Mario Speedwagon wrote:The good news is that YOU PEOPLE get to ruin two different fields in England this year.

My terrible BC Eagles also get to ruin a field in Ireland. So there's that. Can someone remind me why I'm not going to that game by the way?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dthefritz » 28 Apr 2016, 21:59

I guess the karma for Mike Budenholzer wrongfully winning CotY over Stevens last year has been deferred. What happens to a Karma deferred, does it dry up like a rasin in the sun? Or does it fester like a sore and run?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Apr 2016, 06:56

Dthefritz wrote:I guess the karma for Mike Budenholzer wrongfully winning CotY over Stevens last year has been deferred. What happens to a Karma deferred, does it dry up like a rasin in the sun? Or does it fester like a sore and run?

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 29 Apr 2016, 08:29

TheWolf wrote:
Mario Speedwagon wrote:The good news is that YOU PEOPLE get to ruin two different fields in England this year.

My terrible BC Eagles also get to ruin a field in Ireland. So there's that. Can someone remind me why I'm not going to that game by the way?

Does It rhyme with Volf-ette?
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 29 Apr 2016, 08:36

Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Nah, she actually wants to go too. It rhymes with "can't afford it."
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Apr 2016, 08:39

TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Nah, she actually wants to go too. It rhymes with "can't afford it."

had no idea there was a lack of whore's dicks in Ireland.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 01 May 2016, 15:53

TheWolf wrote:

I am going. It's not too late to book a flight. I will meet you at the Ginger Man next to Pearse station at 11am.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Next

Return to Misc.