White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby TVF wannabe » 30 Jan 2017, 15:41

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:She has Geico and AAA. That wouldnt help me. I assume.

I think in PA, I'd have been ok, TVF. In the event I was pulled over, I would guess they would give me a day to rectify it? Who knows. I'm white.

Google disagrees
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 30 Jan 2017, 15:54

TVF wannabe wrote:

I think in PA, I'd have been ok, TVF. In the event I was pulled over, I would guess they would give me a day to rectify it? Who knows. I'm white.

Google disagrees

I've seen his photos; he's white.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby mister bacon » 30 Jan 2017, 15:58

it's really weird that you have diff insurance companies. are you sure you don't have geico now?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby CourtesyFlush » 30 Jan 2017, 15:59

mister bacon wrote:

it's really weird that you have diff insurance companies. are you sure you don't have geico now?

He has delco
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 30 Jan 2017, 15:59

mister bacon wrote:

Let's start at the beginning...Are you sure you are legally married to belle?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby TVF wannabe » 30 Jan 2017, 16:01

chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

Why wouldn't AAA work for you? They don't check your registration, they need the card or the person.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby the cheese » 30 Jan 2017, 16:05

TVF wannabe wrote:
chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

Why wouldn't AAA work for you? They don't check your registration, they need the card or the person.

AAA give you a card? //bald
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Jan 2017, 16:19

I have USAA bc I am a veteran of the Gulf War.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 30 Jan 2017, 16:19

PhillyJim76 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

you get a ticket here for not having insurance that is a pretty giant fee and like half the points on your license. if you get the insurance in place before your court date or whatever they drop most of it but still hit you with like $200. happened to me once back in the fuckaround days.

Bigger question, why the fuck don't you two as a.married couple living together have one policy and save money?

I'm PhillyJim. I think marriages last forever.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby PhillyJim76 » 30 Jan 2017, 16:30

Clayton Bigsby wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

you get a ticket here for not having insurance that is a pretty giant fee and like half the points on your license. if you get the insurance in place before your court date or whatever they drop most of it but still hit you with like $200. happened to me once back in the fuckaround days.

Bigger question, why the fuck don't you two as a.married couple living together have one policy and save money?

I'm PhillyJim. I think marriages last forever.

Dick. No way Balls has kept insurance separate to make it easier to get on with his life following divorce
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby the cheese » 30 Jan 2017, 16:31

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I have USAA bc I am a veteran of the Gulf War.

I'm going to need Philthy to confirm this one.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby jman » 30 Jan 2017, 17:31

SouthernYokel wrote:

so you're one of like 5 people in SC that has insurance then, right? I thought it was pretty much like what Goose described in FL where nobody has it and everyone that does has to pay through the ass to cover.
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby OJ8871440 » 30 Jan 2017, 17:34

TVF's right in that New York you get your license suspended. If it's over 90 days, you also get charged with a misdemeanor like my dad did 3 years ago. For whatever reason the insurance bill would get sent to my grandmother's house and when they sold it in 2014, insurance stopped getting paid because he didn't change the address.

My parents were driving home from somewhere, it was snowing, my dad pulled the car off to the side of the road. My mom asked if something was wrong with the car, my dad mumbled something so when it came to a full stop, my mom got out of the car. Needless to say, the state trooper who pulled them over was NOT happy with her getting out of the car. Thankfully, we're white and she's still with us today.../coolstorysco
Last edited by OJ8871440 on 31 Jan 2017, 01:04, edited 1 time in total.
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby PhillyJim76 » 30 Jan 2017, 20:26

the cheese wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I have USAA bc I am a veteran of the Gulf War.

I'm going to need Philthy to confirm this one.

FAKE NEWS
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby SouthernYokel » 31 Jan 2017, 08:34

jman wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

so you're one of like 5 people in SC that has insurance then, right? I thought it was pretty much like what Goose described in FL where nobody has it and everyone that does has to pay through the ass to cover.

UM/UIM coverage is expensive here but it is not required by law here like it is in FL so it's 6 in one hand/half dozen in the other.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.