White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Jul 2016, 13:37

Image

1 >>>>>> 2

ETA to include pic from previous page
Last edited by CourtesyFlush on 13 Jul 2016, 13:38, edited 2 times in total.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14567
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby Goose » 13 Jul 2016, 13:37

(drops hat)

(nothing happens)

I guess that was just a euphemism on cheese's part.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3617
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Jul 2016, 13:37

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:never seen a photo belong so much in a thread in my life.

(would)

(even though she looks like she got fat)



Our girl in a slightly more flattering, more recent picture. On her right is her younger sister, who isn't a drunk but is also a doctor. No bikini pics of either of them, unfortch.

Image


I assume the younger sister got her head stuck during birth and had to be vacuumed out or something?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby the cheese » 13 Jul 2016, 13:38

Dong, I have no idea. Lil' Bro Cheese used to bang the one on the right on the reg.

Yes, the sister is three years younger.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Jan 2017, 11:13

Yokel here with a report from North Charleston Monster Jam 2017.

Fuck me that was loud. I dunno what kind of headers they're putting on the exhaust but jesus christ. We were 200 yds from the concourse in the food court area and they fired up the engines...i was like "welp there go my ears for a decade." This was my first monster truck event ever so indulge me if you have been before...i was not aware that it was similar to a WWE show. There's a face truck and a heel truck and a bunch of jobber trucks. Like, in the part where they do a freestyle routine of tricks, the jobbers all avoid touching the junkyard cars to keep them fresh for the face and the heel to smash up in their runs. Also after each event the face or the heel gets out of their truck to give a little hype speech.

Finally, apparently North Charleston does not rate the A-team of monster trucks, we got a bunch of no-names. If i go again (and i think i would!), i want to go to one in a big stadium where they can let out the throttle a little more and do some real jumps - there really wasn't enough room at the coliseum here. also where they can get more attendance so maybe they'll send a Grave Digger truck or two to smash up.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby Goose » 17 Jan 2017, 11:19

SouthernYokel wrote:Yokel here with a report from North Charleston Monster Jam 2017.

Fuck me that was loud. I dunno what kind of headers they're putting on the exhaust but jesus christ. We were 200 yds from the concourse in the food court area and they fired up the engines...i was like "welp there go my ears for a decade." This was my first monster truck event ever so indulge me if you have been before...i was not aware that it was similar to a WWE show. There's a face truck and a heel truck and a bunch of jobber trucks. Like, in the part where they do a freestyle routine of tricks, the jobbers all avoid touching the junkyard cars to keep them fresh for the face and the heel to smash up in their runs. Also after each event the face or the heel gets out of their truck to give a little hype speech.

Finally, apparently North Charleston does not rate the A-team of monster trucks, we got a bunch of no-names. If i go again (and i think i would!), i want to go to one in a big stadium where they can let out the throttle a little more and do some real jumps - there really wasn't enough room at the coliseum here. also where they can get more attendance so maybe they'll send a Grave Digger truck or two to smash up.


The A-team was down in Tampa on Saturday night. They know that Tampa is where the real WT money is. Also, the drive of Grave Digger was injured during the performance.

http://wfla.com/2017/01/15/grave-digger ... s-stadium/

Image
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3617
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby jman » 17 Jan 2017, 12:13

SouthernYokel wrote:Yokel here with a report from North Charleston Monster Jam 2017.

Fuck me that was loud. I dunno what kind of headers they're putting on the exhaust but jesus christ. We were 200 yds from the concourse in the food court area and they fired up the engines...i was like "welp there go my ears for a decade." This was my first monster truck event ever so indulge me if you have been before...i was not aware that it was similar to a WWE show. There's a face truck and a heel truck and a bunch of jobber trucks. Like, in the part where they do a freestyle routine of tricks, the jobbers all avoid touching the junkyard cars to keep them fresh for the face and the heel to smash up in their runs. Also after each event the face or the heel gets out of their truck to give a little hype speech.

Finally, apparently North Charleston does not rate the A-team of monster trucks, we got a bunch of no-names. If i go again (and i think i would!), i want to go to one in a big stadium where they can let out the throttle a little more and do some real jumps - there really wasn't enough room at the coliseum here. also where they can get more attendance so maybe they'll send a Grave Digger truck or two to smash up.

they've done monster trucks in a small indoor arena in the Chicago burbs the past couple of years. I went to the place with some friends so watch a lingerie football league game (also quite thread appropriate) and couldn't believe they could fit trucks in there. How everyone isn't passed out from exhaust and deaf for life by the end of that show is beyond me.
User avatar
jman
Bruce Dickinson
 
Posts: 785
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Jan 2017, 08:12

Break out that brand new suit, wear your fancy shoes, and treat your lady to a night out for Valentine's Day.

Image
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26086
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Jan 2017, 15:18

My Impala wouldnt start today. Im basically helpless, so I went online to see if my insurance has a service to send someone out. Turns out that they cancelled my policy in October. Something about them wanting me to pay them for coverage. So I have been riding dirty for 3 months.

I ended up getting a ride to the auto store to buy jumpers by my neighbor. And then we jumped the car. Like men.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby TVF wannabe » 30 Jan 2017, 15:22

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:My Impala wouldnt start today. Im basically helpless, so I went online to see if my insurance has a service to send someone out. Turns out that they cancelled my policy in October. Something about them wanting me to pay them for coverage. So I have been riding dirty for 3 months.

I ended up getting a ride to the auto store to buy jumpers by my neighbor. And then we jumped the car. Like men.


In NY that's a suspended license
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby PhillyJim76 » 30 Jan 2017, 15:22

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:My Impala wouldnt start today. Im basically helpless, so I went online to see if my insurance has a service to send someone out. Turns out that they cancelled my policy in October. Something about them wanting me to pay them for coverage. So I have been riding dirty for 3 months.

I ended up getting a ride to the auto store to buy jumpers by my neighbor. And then we jumped the car. Like men.


Belle doesn't have insurance either?
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Jan 2017, 15:27

She has Geico and AAA. That wouldnt help me. I assume.

I think in PA, I'd have been ok, TVF. In the event I was pulled over, I would guess they would give me a day to rectify it? Who knows. I'm white.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby Goose » 30 Jan 2017, 15:30

TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:My Impala wouldnt start today. Im basically helpless, so I went online to see if my insurance has a service to send someone out. Turns out that they cancelled my policy in October. Something about them wanting me to pay them for coverage. So I have been riding dirty for 3 months.

I ended up getting a ride to the auto store to buy jumpers by my neighbor. And then we jumped the car. Like men.


In NY that's a suspended license


In FL that's status quo. It's why I have to pay a bunch of extra money to get uninsured motorist protection. So I have to get insurance for myself and pay extra so that the insurance company doesn't lose too much money if I get into an accident with somebody who's not insured. Nice.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3617
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Jan 2017, 15:30

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:She has Geico and AAA. That wouldnt help me. I assume.

I think in PA, I'd have been ok, TVF. In the event I was pulled over, I would guess they would give me a day to rectify it? Who knows. I'm white.


you get a ticket here for not having insurance that is a pretty giant fee and like half the points on your license. if you get the insurance in place before your court date or whatever they drop most of it but still hit you with like $200. happened to me once back in the fuckaround days.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29808
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: White Trash Things with your barometer Greg's Kite

Postby PhillyJim76 » 30 Jan 2017, 15:36

SouthernYokel wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:She has Geico and AAA. That wouldnt help me. I assume.

I think in PA, I'd have been ok, TVF. In the event I was pulled over, I would guess they would give me a day to rectify it? Who knows. I'm white.


you get a ticket here for not having insurance that is a pretty giant fee and like half the points on your license. if you get the insurance in place before your court date or whatever they drop most of it but still hit you with like $200. happened to me once back in the fuckaround days.


Bigger question, why the fuck don't you two as a.married couple living together have one policy and save money?
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest