SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Mar 2017, 09:04

TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:http://jezebel.com/5632689/what-is-birth-rape

I can't.


Christ on a fucking taco. There's really no end in sight to this shit, is there?


Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30304
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby mister bacon » 02 Mar 2017, 09:05

TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:http://jezebel.com/5632689/what-is-birth-rape

I can't.


Christ on a fucking taco. There's really no end in sight to this shit, is there?


this article is from 2010
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25570
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby chrisco » 02 Mar 2017, 09:38

mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:http://jezebel.com/5632689/what-is-birth-rape

I can't.


Christ on a fucking taco. There's really no end in sight to this shit, is there?


this article is from 2010

SOTSG just couldn't be bothered back in 2010. They can now.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11584
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Mar 2017, 10:10

i had an SJW moment this morning. There was an ad for the Georgia Lotto and it asked "What can you get for $1 or $2? Well you could get a burger or candy, or you could buy a [whatever the scratchie's name was] lotto card and buy your own vending machine or a private chef!"

Me: "they tryna get poor people to buy lotto tickets instead of food now!"

I'm embarrassed
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29090
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby mister bacon » 02 Mar 2017, 10:16

SouthernYokel wrote:i had an SJW moment this morning. There was an ad for the Georgia Lotto and it asked "What can you get for $1 or $2? Well you could get a burger or candy, or you could buy a [whatever the scratchie's name was] lotto card and buy your own vending machine or a private chef!"

Me: "they tryna get poor people to buy lotto tickets instead of food now!"

I'm embarrassed


nah, you woke yoke. stay woke.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25570
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby PhillyJim76 » 02 Mar 2017, 12:38

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1880 ... ext-season

Fuck this guy right here. Now that he needs a contract and a team next year all his personal beliefs take a back seat. Fuck this dude
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Mar 2017, 13:02

katzzzzzz

You fucking people suck.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22109
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby Theny » 02 Mar 2017, 13:11

Gregs Kite wrote:katzzzzzz

You fucking people suck.


The great debate of our time.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30227
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby PhillyJim76 » 02 Mar 2017, 13:23

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:katzzzzzz

You fucking people suck.


The great debate of our time.


I always thought he was CIS Non Binary
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Mar 2017, 13:26

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:katzzzzzz

You fucking people suck.


The great debate of our time.


I always thought he was CIS Non Binary


What the hell does Canon mean? This dipshit says it in every tweet.

FACT: Garfield has no gender. This. Is. Canon.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30233
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Mar 2017, 13:29

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:katzzzzzz

You fucking people suck.


The great debate of our time.


I always thought he was CIS Non Binary



What the hell does Canon mean? This dipshit says it in every tweet.

FACT: Garfield has no gender. This. Is. Canon.


Hogan was the third man. This. Is. Canon.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12107
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby mister bacon » 02 Mar 2017, 13:31

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:katzzzzzz

You fucking people suck.


The great debate of our time.


I always thought he was CIS Non Binary


What the hell does Canon mean? This dipshit says it in every tweet.

FACT: Garfield has no gender. This. Is. Canon.


i en joyed that. virgil texas amuses me. i like to laugh.

The fiercest defender of Garfield’s gender neutrality accepted the result on Wednesday as a victory for the nearly 40-year-old comic strip’s “canon.”

“There will be more fights over Garfield canon ahead of us,” Texas tweeted. “So take heart that tomorrow is a new day, and it’s not a Monday.”
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25570
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby ctz31 » 02 Mar 2017, 14:05

Has that hilarious SNL show ever identified the gender of Pat? I demand answers lauren!
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8826
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Mar 2017, 14:38

It blew my mind when I was little that Nermal was a boy. #GarfieldTalk
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30304
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 Mar 2017, 15:25

Briandong79 wrote:It blew my mind when I was little that Nermal was a boy. #GarfieldTalk

ditto, especially since the nermal in the cartoon had a female-sounding voice

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11635
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: paje and 2 guests