79 Presents: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: 79 Presents: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby mister bacon » 14 Feb 2018, 13:48

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Theny wrote:
mister bacon wrote:hey this is a great profile of that Ben Shapiro fella y'all like so much.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/u ... Sc6Z?amp=1

great read. i read him frequently, and i'm glad he left breitbart.

I read dat. I can't believe the NYT avoided a hit piece there. Kudos.

ETA: I may be overly optimistic but I think eventually we'll all get tired of this divisiveness and listen to each other and stop being jerks to each other.

Agreed theny, kudos NYT. the guy they profile doesn’t sound like an sjw at all tho. The thread selection makes as much sense as if I posed a question for thewolf in the axe a black guy thread. To get things back on track:

meantime in reality

the beef is

BACK ON

"doctor"
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Feb 2018, 13:52

I've enjoyed Shapiro standing up for the recognition Blade deserves. I've laughed at it a couple times on Twitter.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 14 Feb 2018, 14:24

you posted an article about a podcaster awhile back and theny and I both said kudos. that was some pretty vicious beef...it's been sticking in my craw a long time now :P. the article says he's a conservative, this is a thread about SJWs and their antics so still don't really get the thread choice. if you think he said or did something racist you created other threads to talk about that, have at it.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Feb 2018, 14:26

I have heard that Kimble is dodging Shapiro’s requests to debate him on politics.

Oh, big surprise :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 14 Feb 2018, 14:29

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I have heard that Kimble is dodging Shapiro’s requests to debate him on politics.

Oh, big surprise :lol:

is "shapiro" actually famous or someone like DREW that we just know about from here? JK's got bigger fish to fry, I think he should debate carolla.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby mister bacon » 14 Feb 2018, 14:34

Dr Jeckyll wrote:you posted an article about a podcaster awhile back and theny and I both said kudos. that was some pretty vicious beef...it's been sticking in my craw a long time now :P. the article says he's a conservative, this is a thread about SJWs and their antics so still don't really get the thread choice. if you think he said or did something racist you created other threads to talk about that, have at it.

how is shapiro not a social justice warrior?

only people you disagree with are sjws?

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2018, 14:40

mister bacon wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:you posted an article about a podcaster awhile back and theny and I both said kudos. that was some pretty vicious beef...it's been sticking in my craw a long time now :P. the article says he's a conservative, this is a thread about SJWs and their antics so still don't really get the thread choice. if you think he said or did something racist you created other threads to talk about that, have at it.

I know almost literally nothing about this Shapiro character, other than that he's one of theny's heroes and he's conservative. SJWs tend to not be conservatives, no?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 14 Feb 2018, 14:42

mister bacon wrote:

this is my understanding of the term fwiw:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice_warrior

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=social+justice+warrior

I don't know that much about shapiro as I've said, maybe he is one. the NYT article did not give me that impression tho. again, I gave kudos for the article when you posted it, not sure what else you are looking for.
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Theny » 14 Feb 2018, 14:58

He's def an SJW for Jews.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby mister bacon » 14 Feb 2018, 15:40

Dr Jeckyll wrote:I don't know that much about shapiro as I've said, maybe he is one. the NYT article did not give me that impression tho. again, I gave kudos for the article when you posted it, not sure what else you are looking for.

typical. :roll:

79 takes WEEI off the air for the day to undergo sensitivity training. i'm sure that will go well.

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2018, 15:52

mister bacon wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:I don't know that much about shapiro as I've said, maybe he is one. the NYT article did not give me that impression tho. again, I gave kudos for the article when you posted it, not sure what else you are looking for.

79 takes WEEI off the air for the day to undergo sensitivity training. i'm sure that will go well.

Does no one read anything on the board anymore? This is at least the fourth Rumsfeld today.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 14 Feb 2018, 15:57

TheWolf wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

Does no one read anything on the board anymore? This is at least the fourth Rumsfeld today.

i dont spend time in the hockey forum sns

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2018, 16:02

mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

Good. You shouldn't have to read any thread you don't want to. Even if it's about Keith Bishop. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2018, 16:04

TheWolf wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

Good. You shouldn't have to read any thread you don't want to. Even if it's about Keith Bishop. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Jesus Wolf, take it easy. Clearly mister bacon, as a very busy and useful moderator, doesn't have time to read.....today's shoutbox:

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:44 pm Briandong79 LOL https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWApWZaU8AEoqRZ.jpg
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 14 Feb 2018, 17:25

mister bacon wrote:
bosux wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I didn't realize North Korea truthers were a thing until recently.

JTFC, people, stop that.

I think this guy is more a "hey let's misrepresent some numbers to highlight what's wrong with the US" kind of guy.

But NK truthers? Definitely a thing. As a general rule, imagine the most goddamned stupid opinion you can, and you can bet somebody out there will defend it to the death.

mister baconkofkoffkoff

whatever man. moneyball still never won shit without a large payroll and tyrod would never get a chance to throw 5 picks in a half.

but less than 12 hours ago Boston fan tried to tell us the 2012 Celtics turned LeBron into a champion so my opinions ain't even top 5 in stupidity on here.

As a friend let me advise, don't say that in front of people who actually know baseball
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Previous

Return to Misc.