79 Presents: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: 79 Presents: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby mister bacon » 12 Jan 2018, 10:49

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:We've talked about the pussy hats not being woke enough because some of the protesters might be pre-transition or have brown pussies instead of pink pussies, right?

I thought you were joking when you said this: apparently not

I want to get that sjw who jumped on the subway track in nyc’s take on this important issue before forming my opinion :)

This is why Trump won.

nah calling black neighborhoods, haiti, and Africa shitholes is why trump won. according to his supporters this is literally true. but yeah evergreen State college did something dumb and lets focus on that instead.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Jan 2018, 10:54

Haiti is kind of a shit hole du
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby bosux » 12 Jan 2018, 10:54

mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:We've talked about the pussy hats not being woke enough because some of the protesters might be pre-transition or have brown pussies instead of pink pussies, right?

I want to get that sjw who jumped on the subway track in nyc’s take on this important issue before forming my opinion :)

This is why Trump won.

nah calling black neighborhoods, haiti, and Africa shitholes is why trump won. according to his supporters this is literally true. but yeah evergreen State college did something dumb and lets focus on that instead.

so he won because he told the truth!

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby TheWolf » 12 Jan 2018, 10:55

mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

This is why Trump won.

I mean, it is literally true. Please explain how Haiti and Africa are not shitholes.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 12 Jan 2018, 10:55

TheWolf wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

This is why Trump won.

I mean, it is literally true. Please explain how Haiti and Africa are not shitholes.

Parts of Africa are nice. Haiti, well I got nothing.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Jan 2018, 10:56

Parts of Africa are awesome. That one is too broad. But Haiti, yeah that's a shit hole
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 12 Jan 2018, 11:01

This is super adorable watching sotsg pretend they know anything about haiti.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby chrisco » 12 Jan 2018, 11:01

SouthernYokel wrote:Parts of Africa are awesome. That one is too broad. But Haiti, yeah that's a shit hole

In fairness to Haiti, the UN gave it cholera in 2010 then spent 5 years trying to cover it up.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Jan 2018, 11:04

ctz31 wrote:This is super adorable watching sotsg pretend they know anything about haiti.

We haven't even gotten to bacon calling us all racists yet!

Also, don't think I missed you trying to take over Farv's job as Official Bacon Cock Gobbler.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 12 Jan 2018, 11:05

chrisco wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Parts of Africa are awesome. That one is too broad. But Haiti, yeah that's a shit hole

In fairness to Haiti, the UN gave it cholera in 2010 then spent 5 years trying to cover it up.

And Wyclef dicked them over.

smh.fugeesbreakup.nowthis
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby ctz31 » 12 Jan 2018, 11:06

Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:This is super adorable watching sotsg pretend they know anything about haiti.

We haven't even gotten to bacon calling us all racists yet!

Also, don't think I missed you trying to take over Farv's job as Official Bacon Cock Gobbler.

sorry dude, i am woke after watching that doc. White's suck.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mister bacon » 12 Jan 2018, 11:16

chrisco wrote:

yes there's also this too. the Clinton admin sanctions pandering to racist Floridians and Cuban expats back in the 90s also did haiti no favors.

i am looking forward to this public deep dive on why hati has issues. could be good.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby the cheese » 12 Jan 2018, 11:25

Nigeria has parts that are great. They've built a really solid managerial and technical population for the oil business, and our generation is going to basically take over large portions of the work for their oil industry. Nigerians in America are basically a model minority.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Jan 2018, 11:27

Plus their princes are super generous.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 12 Jan 2018, 11:29

mister bacon wrote:
chrisco wrote:

yes there's also this too. the Clinton admin sanctions pandering to racist Floridians and Cuban expats back in the 90s also did haiti no favors.

i am looking forward to this public deep dive on why hati has issues. could be good.

Taek: Haiti is a model of what will happen once climate change really kicks in. Like Haiti, you are going to see these barely functioning countries go into a death spiral of natural disasters taxing weak governments, leading to half assed foreign interventions that only end up further eroding public confidence in institutions until you have street gangs fighting over whatever few resources remain. At that point you have a toxic situation that no one wants to touch and the country will be labeled a "shithole". Bangladesh is on deck.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.