SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby Briandong79 » 19 May 2017, 08:22

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:Well it makes sense that people would be angrier at our Commander in Chief and Head of State, than at some whiny college professor, no?

It really doesn't. This myth that our president our any elected officials give a fuck about us, are in it for us, or are concerned with doing the "right thing" for us is the most baffling aspect of the #MAGA thread braying.

I don't think anyone really thinks that. But what he does surely affects my life more than what Ms college professor in Hawaii does, and I think that's what DThe is saying.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dthefritz » 19 May 2017, 08:30

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:Well it makes sense that people would be angrier at our Commander in Chief and Head of State, than at some whiny college professor, no?

It really doesn't. This myth that our president our any elected officials give a fuck about us, are in it for us, or are concerned with doing the "right thing" for us is the most baffling aspect of the #MAGA thread braying.

I'm sure someday you'll get over the crushing realization that Santa Claus isn't real and stop rubbing it in everybody's face like you're the first to work it all out in your formidable twelve year old brain.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 May 2017, 08:52

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I'm sure someday you'll get over the crushing realization that Santa Claus isn't real and stop rubbing it in everybody's face like you're the first to work it all out in your formidable twelve year old brain.

Yes, then hopefully I can turn to my true passion, arguing incessantly about Western Conference NBA games no one watches on a messageboard with stupid, fat, illiterate Americans devoted to sportswriter everyone pretends to hate.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to Misc.