SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 May 2017, 10:08

mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
chrisco wrote:Paging Doctor Jeckyl, Doctor Jeckyl...

https://hyperallergic.com/377287/jersey ... -the-city/

Haha ty sco, need to get more woke on this issue. I actually think the tru victims of the sjw movement get overlooked: single Jewish women. They can't just make an online dating profile and say they're sjws without everyone deleting them right away. Sad!

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN APP! ITS CALLED JDATE!!! (is that still a thing?)

And yes I am aware of how problematic implying that Jews should be ghettoized into their own dating app is. I don't condone my own joke or believe in its contents.

One of my friends met his wife on J-Date, but that was over 10 years ago.

Are you fucking serious?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 15 May 2017, 10:12

Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
chrisco wrote:Paging Doctor Jeckyl, Doctor Jeckyl...

https://hyperallergic.com/377287/jersey ... -the-city/

Haha ty sco, need to get more woke on this issue. I actually think the tru victims of the sjw movement get overlooked: single Jewish women. They can't just make an online dating profile and say they're sjws without everyone deleting them right away. Sad!

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN APP! ITS CALLED JDATE!!! (is that still a thing?)

And yes I am aware of how problematic implying that Jews should be ghettoized into their own dating app is. I don't condone my own joke or believe in its contents.

One of my friends met his wife on J-Date, but that was over 10 years ago.

Are you fucking serious?

One of my former bosses ran J-Date when it was still sort of a thing. He then went on to run a printing company because it was a better opportunity. #coolstorysco
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BigJohnStudd » 15 May 2017, 11:03

I am all but certain my ex-wife met her current husband on match.com, also about 10 years ago.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Dthefritz » 15 May 2017, 17:46

Girl who got fired from pistachio vending at the Phillies stadium for her political views, EVISCERATES SJW's. Powerful stuff. I might owe some of you an apology.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 18 May 2017, 14:01

time to pay the piper

any of the board sjws going to follow piper's demand?
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 14:05

Dr Jeckyll wrote:time to pay the piper

This can't possibly be serious, right? I'm so fucking done with people.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 18 May 2017, 14:08

TheWolf wrote:

Someone posted a link that where an author suggested that white men should be discriminated against to make things more equitable, but only temporarily. So this woman is probably serious.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby the cheese » 18 May 2017, 14:09

TheWolf wrote:

Is this thing on...how does this affect either of you in your day to day life? She's talking about universities hiring for tenure track faculty positions. I don't see either of you complaining about your rigorous research and teaching schedules in the work blows forum. Did I do that right garg?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 14:12

If she's only talking about white male professors, then allow me to withdraw my complaint. I read it as every white man in every job, which would impact my daily life. And I know that's the only thing I can complain about.

Can I still call her a cunt? Because she seems like a cunt.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 14:20

the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Is this thing on...how does this affect either of you in your day to day life? She's talking about universities hiring for tenure track faculty positions. I don't see either of you complaining about your rigorous research and teaching schedules in the work blows forum. Did I do that right garg?

Kind of. See, the difference between this (and every other) thread and the braying by those pearl clutchers in the #MAGA thread is that the pearl clutchers actually believe the sky is falling and the machine won't just keep chugging along when and if President Trump leaves office. It's bizarro. Or projecting. I forget what the on-line cool kids call it.

This is just another whiny college professor with a thesaurus. From Hawaii, even. Who cares?
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 14:27

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Kind of. See, the difference between this (and every other) thread and the braying by those pearl clutchers in the #MAGA thread is that the pearl clutchers actually believe the sky is falling and the machine won't just keep chugging along when and if President Trump leaves office. It's bizarro. Or projecting. I forget what the on-line cool kids call it.

This is just another whiny college professor with a thesaurus. From Hawaii, even. Who cares?

so good.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 18 May 2017, 14:49

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

yeah, sjws are an easy and fun target. i also wanted to take the opportunity to use the phrase "time to pay the piper", might never get the chance again :?
the maga thread is a much angrier place.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby Dthefritz » 18 May 2017, 19:18

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

yeah, sjws are an easy and fun target. i also wanted to take the opportunity to use the phrase "time to pay the piper", might never get the chance again :?
the maga thread is a much angrier place.

Well it makes sense that people would be angrier at our Commander in Chief and Head of State, than at some whiny college professor, no?

Yes, they're an easy target and many deserve mockery. But you definitely project these people onto your opponents in political arguments. Hey, I do it all the time! But I will cop to it unlike y'all.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 19 May 2017, 06:23

Dthefritz wrote:Yes, they're an easy target and many deserve mockery. But you definitely project these people onto your opponents in political arguments. Hey, I do it all the time! But I will cop to it unlike y'all.

I agree, and people definitely do this.
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 May 2017, 06:39

Dthefritz wrote:Well it makes sense that people would be angrier at our Commander in Chief and Head of State, than at some whiny college professor, no?

It really doesn't. This myth that our president our any elected officials give a fuck about us, are in it for us, or are concerned with doing the "right thing" for us is the most baffling aspect of the #MAGA thread braying.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.