79 Presents: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 May 2017, 06:56

Miss America under fire for not sucking the ass of the bleeding hearts.

Kara McCullough caused a firestorm on social media after she gave conservative answers to questions — saying she wasn’t a feminist and that she thought people need to have a job to have health care.

I love her. xoxoxoxo

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 May 2017, 07:26

Gregs Kite wrote:Miss America under fire for not sucking the ass of the bleeding hearts.

Kara McCullough caused a firestorm on social media after she gave conservative answers to questions — saying she wasn’t a feminist and that she thought people need to have a job to have health care.

I love her. xoxoxoxo

You must think exactly like we do all the time and we won't even discuss an opposing view - Iiberalism
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby mj3528 » 15 May 2017, 07:28

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Miss America under fire for not sucking the ass of the bleeding hearts.

I love her. xoxoxoxo

You must think exactly like we do all the time and we won't even discuss an opposing view - Iiberalism

Who is the blonde?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 May 2017, 07:29

PhillyJim76 wrote:

I love her. xoxoxoxo

I have to be honest, I didn't dig too deep into the social media reactions, but there's no doubt some open minded lefties used both the c and n words towards this woman because that's the adult liberal way to react.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 May 2017, 07:31

that's interesting. NPR mentioned she'd won this morning, i think because she's a chemist and from DC (they didn't mention she's black but of course she is...hot af as well), so they can insinuate that our beauty pageants are no longer parades of excellent breeding prospects. They did not mention her politics.

ANYWAY she's got a nice Diana Ross/Kerri Washington combo thing going on there. would with authority
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 15 May 2017, 07:33

Gregs Kite wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

I love her. xoxoxoxo

I have to be honest, I didn't dig too deep into the social media reactions, but there's no doubt some open minded lefties used both the c and n words towards this woman because that's the adult liberal way to react.

Tread lightly, cuntface.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JichaelDick » 15 May 2017, 07:33

mj3528 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

I love her. xoxoxoxo

Who is the blonde?

Julianne Hough
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 May 2017, 07:36

JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

I love her. xoxoxoxo

Tread lightly, cuntface.

Yes sir, got my popcorn and whiskey. I'm ready.

For something.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 15 May 2017, 07:40

JichaelDick wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

I love her. xoxoxoxo

Who is the blonde?

Julianne Hough

Thanks jike. I find her pretty.

Miss USA looks like Sean young's friend/roommate in no way out
mj3528
#QM

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 May 2017, 07:57

What a disgrace. What kind of name is Kara McCullough for a black women?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby nerf66 » 15 May 2017, 07:58

PhillyJim76 wrote:Image

You must think exactly like we do all the time and we won't even discuss an opposing view - Iiberalism[/quote]

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby TheWolf » 15 May 2017, 08:02

mj3528 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

I love her. xoxoxoxo

Who is the blonde?

Julianne Hough

Thanks jike. I find her pretty.

Miss USA looks like Sean young's friend/roommate in no way out

I didn't recognize her. I have enjoyed looking at her in the past, and it appears I also enjoy looking at her in the present. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess I'll like it in the future too.

1, 2. Not close.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 15 May 2017, 09:35

chrisco wrote:Paging Doctor Jeckyl, Doctor Jeckyl...

https://hyperallergic.com/377287/jersey ... -the-city/

Haha ty sco, need to get more woke on this issue. I actually think the tru victims of the sjw movement get overlooked: single Jewish women. They can't just make an online dating profile and say they're sjws without everyone deleting them right away. Sad!
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby chrisco » 15 May 2017, 09:58

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Haha ty sco, need to get more woke on this issue. I actually think the tru victims of the sjw movement get overlooked: single Jewish women. They can't just make an online dating profile and say they're sjws without everyone deleting them right away. Sad!

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN APP! ITS CALLED JDATE!!! (is that still a thing?)

And yes I am aware of how problematic implying that Jews should be ghettoized into their own dating app is. The joke made itself. I don't condone or believe in its contents.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mj3528 » 15 May 2017, 09:59

chrisco wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN APP! ITS CALLED JDATE!!! (is that still a thing?)

And yes I am aware of how problematic implying that Jews should be ghettoized into their own dating app is. I don't condone my own joke or believe in its contents.

One of my friends met his wife on J-Date, but that was over 10 years ago.
mj3528
#QM

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.