79 Presents: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: 79 Presents: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby PhillyJim76 » 12 Feb 2018, 13:17

Magnum wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I sorta see the logic behind it, too. But I mean... my kids love Ninjago and they have not once brought a samurai sword to school. I know kids are impressionable and stupid, but maybe we can put a little responsibility on the parents to make sure their kids aren't assholes who throw food at other kids to begin with.

Yeah? Your kids have a samurai sword laying around your house?

It's not the same thing. I don't think that non-allergy parents realize how deadly allergies can actually be.

Mags I may have asked this before. Why do you think kids have these allergies now when they didn’t have them when we were kids? I thought I read something about the immunization process but that may have been eggs.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Magnum » 12 Feb 2018, 13:23

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Magnum wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I sorta see the logic behind it, too. But I mean... my kids love Ninjago and they have not once brought a samurai sword to school. I know kids are impressionable and stupid, but maybe we can put a little responsibility on the parents to make sure their kids aren't assholes who throw food at other kids to begin with.

It's not the same thing. I don't think that non-allergy parents realize how deadly allergies can actually be.

Mags I may have asked this before. Why do you think kids have these allergies now when they didn’t have them when we were kids? I thought I read something about the immunization process but that may have been eggs.

I think it is something to do with our environment and the garbage food we eat. Other countries don't seem to have these allergy issues as much.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Feb 2018, 14:31

Magnum wrote:

SONNED by the samurai sword.

i have yet to meet a young kid who acts exactly the way their parents want them to when the parents aren't around
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Theny » 12 Feb 2018, 14:36

Rodney Farva wrote:
Magnum wrote:

i have yet to meet a young kid who acts exactly the way their parents want them to when the parents aren't around

My kids are somehow more well behaved when we're not around.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 14:38

Theny wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
Magnum wrote:

My kids are somehow more well behaved when we're not around.

Same. I assume this is what Auntie meant, of course.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 12 Feb 2018, 16:13

Just got an email from MIT that it has been determined that the University founder was found to have owned six slaves before he moved to Massachusetts. They are opening up discussions with the student body and University community to discuss how to move forward with this knowledge, and how to deal with other facts about him that we may learn in the future.

Over/under for how long it takes for his name to be removed from the main Building 7 entrance: 4.5 weeks.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby chrisco » 12 Feb 2018, 16:25

Frank the Tank wrote:Just got an email from MIT that it has been determined that the University founder was found to have owned six slaves before he moved to Massachusetts. They are opening up discussions with the student body and University community to discuss how to move forward with this knowledge, and how to deal with other facts about him that we may learn in the future.

Over/under for how long it takes for his name to be removed from the main Building 7 entrance: 4.5 weeks.

I couldn't name the founder of your school if Jike and the Pacers were whispering the answer in my ear, then again if I was asked to guess the name of my school's founder I would start by listing the names of the oldest buildings on campus until I got it right.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Feb 2018, 19:14

chrisco wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Just got an email from MIT that it has been determined that the University founder was found to have owned six slaves before he moved to Massachusetts. They are opening up discussions with the student body and University community to discuss how to move forward with this knowledge, and how to deal with other facts about him that we may learn in the future.

I couldn't name the founder of your school

Mordecai Isaac Thaniggaownah?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BigJohnStudd » 13 Feb 2018, 03:18

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Magnum wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Great work, SJW79

What's next on your list of innocuous, unnecessary witch hunt?

Please direct that question to Magnum.

That was good.

But seriously... We can't joke about allergies anymore?

I mean, allergies can kill people and people think it's a big joke. Maybe adults can joke about it, but kids are dumb and are going to see characters in the movie throwing blackberries at someone allergic to blackberries, and start doing the same shit to a kid in their class.

Kids have iPhones today Mags. Not a blackberry

Underrated post.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Lloyd Kwanzaa » 13 Feb 2018, 03:21

Rodney Farva wrote:
chrisco wrote:

I couldn't name the founder of your school

Mordecai Isaac Thaniggaownah?

Shoulda had the "M" stand for "Massa".
Lloyd Kwanzaa
Doug Christie

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2018, 13:15

Marvel Misses Another Easy Opportunity for LGBTQ Representation With Black Panther

It’s not enough to make an entirely black blockbuster. Let’s jam some scissoring in there too!

It’s never enough in 79’s world. Sheesh!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mister bacon » 13 Feb 2018, 14:31

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Marvel Misses Another Easy Opportunity for LGBTQ Representation With Black Panther

It’s not enough to make an entirely black blockbuster. Let’s jam some scissoring in there too!

THEY can't ever let us have anything. it's like BPD honoring red aurbach, or people who claim there were irish slaves. it's like.. grow up.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 14:35

mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Marvel Misses Another Easy Opportunity for LGBTQ Representation With Black Panther

THEY can't ever let us have anything. it's like BPD honoring red aurbach, or people who claim there were irish slaves. it's like.. grow up.

It's almost like none of your post made any sense or was relevant to the discussion at all but you had to hit submit anyway.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 13 Feb 2018, 14:36

The ol circular firing squad strikes again.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby nova » 13 Feb 2018, 14:46

Gregs Kite wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

It's almost like none of your post made any sense or was relevant to the discussion at all but you had to hit submit anyway.

Made sense to me. Read closer, Mr. White Folks.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.