SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby Briandong79 » 19 May 2017, 08:22

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:Well it makes sense that people would be angrier at our Commander in Chief and Head of State, than at some whiny college professor, no?

It really doesn't. This myth that our president our any elected officials give a fuck about us, are in it for us, or are concerned with doing the "right thing" for us is the most baffling aspect of the #MAGA thread braying.

I don't think anyone really thinks that. But what he does surely affects my life more than what Ms college professor in Hawaii does, and I think that's what DThe is saying.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dthefritz » 19 May 2017, 08:30

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:Well it makes sense that people would be angrier at our Commander in Chief and Head of State, than at some whiny college professor, no?

It really doesn't. This myth that our president our any elected officials give a fuck about us, are in it for us, or are concerned with doing the "right thing" for us is the most baffling aspect of the #MAGA thread braying.

I'm sure someday you'll get over the crushing realization that Santa Claus isn't real and stop rubbing it in everybody's face like you're the first to work it all out in your formidable twelve year old brain.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 May 2017, 08:52

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I'm sure someday you'll get over the crushing realization that Santa Claus isn't real and stop rubbing it in everybody's face like you're the first to work it all out in your formidable twelve year old brain.

Yes, then hopefully I can turn to my true passion, arguing incessantly about Western Conference NBA games no one watches on a messageboard with stupid, fat, illiterate Americans devoted to sportswriter everyone pretends to hate.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 May 2017, 06:42

It really is wonderful to be a snowflake.

Anna Wibbelman, former president of Building a Better Michigan, an organization that voices student concerns about university development, stated at a student government meeting in late March that “minority students felt marginalized by quiet, imposing masculine paneling” found throughout the 100-year-old building, the meeting’s minutes state.
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 23 May 2017, 06:51

Oh yeah, the quiet imposing masculine paneling. That's a thing. This isn't from TheOnion? Seriously?

Current president of Building a Better Michigan, Jazz Teste, stated that Wibbelman’s comment wasn’t necessarily about the wood paneling

Heh, teste.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby PhillyJim76 » 23 May 2017, 07:04

We taking bets on who blew up Ariana Grande's shit?

I'm gonna go with a Crip from Compton over in the UK on vacation.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby TheWolf » 23 May 2017, 07:28

Nova did it.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 23 May 2017, 08:18

Well ISIS already took credit, so I imagine it was probably a UK citizen, first generation or so in the country, went overseas, came back, boom.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby PhillyJim76 » 23 May 2017, 08:22

Briandong79 wrote:Well ISIS already took credit, so I imagine it was probably a UK citizen, first generation or so in the country, went overseas, came back, boom.

They picked the wrong city to fuck with.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 May 2017, 08:24

Briandong79 wrote:Well ISIS already took credit, so I imagine it was probably a UK citizen, first generation or so in the country, went overseas, came back, boom.

Are you hoping, like I am, that the UK correctional facilities will realize what we've done wrong as a society and help this young man out and try to find the cause of his upsetted-ness and maybe get him the help he needs so we can understand his thinking and make sure he's as comfortably as humanly possible?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby PhillyJim76 » 23 May 2017, 08:27

Gregs Kite wrote:

Are you hoping, like I am, that the UK correctional facilities will realize what we've done wrong as a society and help this young man out and try to find the cause of his upsetted-ness and maybe get him the help he needs so we can understand his thinking and make sure he's as comfortably as humanly possible?

I think we should just all sit back and wait until europe basically becomes all Muslim. We are better off that way.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Briandong79 » 23 May 2017, 08:28

Gregs Kite wrote:

No, I hope he is caught swiftly and spends the rest of his life in prison.

HOWEVER, it is never a bad idea to try to fix issues that cause unstable people to go from just merely a bit off to radicalized terrorists.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby PhillyJim76 » 23 May 2017, 08:29

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

HOWEVER, it is never a bad idea to try to fix issues that cause unstable people to go from just merely a bit off to radicalized terrorists.

This is all because Pence spoke at South Bend. I knew that made us all unsafe
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Briandong79 » 23 May 2017, 08:30

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

This is all because Pence spoke at South Bend. I knew that made us all unsafe

No, those people were morons for going to their college graduation in the first place. They deserved what they got.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JT99 » 23 May 2017, 08:33

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Have we honed down to maybe a top two of what those issues are?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.