SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: SJWs- Hosted by Jike, BSMB and SDGuy (who?)

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Mar 2017, 09:43

Dong quits the board for a week and his SJW thread falls to page 2. Coincidence?

Anyway, some dumb bro does a dumb bro thing.

Stupid, but ultimately harmless, right?

Nuh uh!

@JulieDiCaro

Julie DiCaro Retweeted NowThis

Have we found this guy yet?

Why? So we can sick the Vagina Twitter mob on him? Print his address? Lose his job? What bloodthirsty "justice" needs to happen to satisfy your people, Briandong79?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 15 Mar 2017, 10:53

Gregs Kite wrote:Dong quits the board for a week and his SJW thread falls to page 2. Coincidence?

Nuh uh!

@JulieDiCaro

Why? So we can sick the Vagina Twitter mob on him? Print his address? Lose his job? What bloodthirsty "justice" needs to happen to satisfy your people, Briandong79?

ugh, this lady has a show on the score? things have come a long way since the days of Mike North, jman and kasko will know what i mean.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby Goose » 15 Mar 2017, 11:06

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Dong quits the board for a week and his SJW thread falls to page 2. Coincidence?

Nuh uh!

@JulieDiCaro

ugh, this lady has a show on the score? things have come a long way since the days of Mike North, jman and kasko will know what i mean.

Thankfully women never take sexually deviant photos as a joke. Especially women that constantly promote feminist causes.

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby bosux » 15 Mar 2017, 22:01

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby PhillyJim76 » 16 Mar 2017, 05:23

bosux wrote:Image

Is that Paul rudd
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby jman » 16 Mar 2017, 08:16

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Nuh uh!

@JulieDiCaro

don't know if she has an actual show or just fills in but jc, yeah one end of the PC sensitivity spectrum to the other with those two.
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Mar 2017, 08:29

To defend Donger, he has called DiCaro an idiot. Because she is. And she looks like Cartman (TM Tambo)
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby jman » 16 Mar 2017, 08:37

JichaelDick wrote:To defend Donger, he has called DiCaro an idiot. Because she is. And she looks like Cartman (TM Tambo)

I wasn't saying anything about BD. I was just agreeing with the good Dr. that Julie Dicaro being on the same radio station that once employed Mike North is pretty hilarious.

I'm sure most of you don't know who Mike North is, but he's got tons of videos on teh tube if you fancy some horrible radio. Truly a legend in his own mind :roll:
jman

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Mar 2017, 08:39

That was aimed more at Kit, should have quoted it. My b
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 16 Mar 2017, 09:04

jman wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:To defend Donger, he has called DiCaro an idiot. Because she is. And she looks like Cartman (TM Tambo)

I wasn't saying anything about BD. I was just agreeing with the good Dr. that Julie Dicaro being on the same radio station that once employed Mike North is pretty hilarious.

I'm sure most of you don't know who Mike North is, but he's got tons of videos on teh tube if you fancy some horrible radio. Truly a legend in his own mind :roll:

He definitely wouldn't last nearly as long in today's climate. 100% old school, blue collar Chicago. I'd rather have that than generic sjw lady who could be from anywhere and could work anywhere with predictable opinions on everything. I didn't like his show that much back in the day, but in general like stuff that's genuine and real rather than the new stuff.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 16 Mar 2017, 09:31

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
jman wrote:

He definitely wouldn't last nearly as long in today's climate. 100% old school, blue collar Chicago. I'd rather have that than generic sjw lady who could be from anywhere and could work anywhere with predictable opinions on everything. I didn't like his show that much back in the day, but in general like stuff that's genuine and real rather than the new stuff.

Mike North was simulcast on some SLC station on weekends a few years back and I would hear it if I was driving around. It was weird. Sounded like an SNL Da Bears sketch.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby jman » 16 Mar 2017, 10:42

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
jman wrote:

I agree in general, but North was a fucking goon. Like #s said, he's the stereotypical fat, loud mouthed, sausage-eating, heart attack having dummy that people associate with Chicago fans because of the SNL skit.
jman

Postby mister bacon » 22 Mar 2017, 08:36

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby the cheese » 22 Mar 2017, 08:41

Erin ain't ugly either.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JT99 » 22 Mar 2017, 08:42

the cheese wrote:Erin ain't ugly either.

Will SHE fuck Lewis?

He did neg her pretty well.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.