Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Postby Jew Jitsu » 28 Dec 2017, 10:55

That man got the patience of a saint. I'd break her fucking jaw
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby mj3528 » 28 Dec 2017, 13:31

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mj3528 wrote:Expensive first date:

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/drunken-date-ripped-andy-warhol-paintings-from-wall-at-houston-attorneys-home-prosecutors-say/502647363
Prosecutors say Layman was on a first date with attorney Anthony Buzbee late Dec. 23. Buzbee told police Layman was too intoxicated, so he called her an Uber when they returned to his River Oaks home.

The woman allegedly refused to leave and hid inside the home. Buzbee located her and called her a second Uber, but the suspect allegedly became aggressive.

She is accused of yelling obscenities while tearing down two original Andy Warhol paintings, estimated at $500,000 each, from the wall of the attorney's home. She then allegedly threw two sculptures, valued at $20,000 each, according to charging documents.

At the time of the woman's arrest, the damage was estimated to be about $300,000.

tough call on the would:

That seems like an easy WOOD, but I can see your apprehension about if that's drunken markings or Delone West-esque birthmarks.

The attorney this happened to is apparently the guy who is a Texas A & M regent who called for Kevin Sumlin's job.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/09/04/texas-a-m-board-regents-tony-buzbee-says-coach-kevin-sumlin-should-go-now/630536001/
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby nerf66 » 28 Dec 2017, 18:18

mj3528 wrote:

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/drunken-date-ripped-andy-warhol-paintings-from-wall-at-houston-attorneys-home-prosecutors-say/502647363
Prosecutors say Layman was on a first date with attorney Anthony Buzbee late Dec. 23. Buzbee told police Layman was too intoxicated, so he called her an Uber when they returned to his River Oaks home.

The woman allegedly refused to leave and hid inside the home. Buzbee located her and called her a second Uber, but the suspect allegedly became aggressive.

She is accused of yelling obscenities while tearing down two original Andy Warhol paintings, estimated at $500,000 each, from the wall of the attorney's home. She then allegedly threw two sculptures, valued at $20,000 each, according to charging documents.

At the time of the woman's arrest, the damage was estimated to be about $300,000.

tough call on the would:

That seems like an easy WOOD, but I can see your apprehension about if that's drunken markings or Delone West-esque birthmarks.

The attorney this happened to is apparently the guy who is a Texas A & M regent who called for Kevin Sumlin's job.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/09/04/texas-a-m-board-regents-tony-buzbee-says-coach-kevin-sumlin-should-go-now/630536001/

x-post to punchable faces thread
x-post to beagle thread
x-post to bears in prison outfits holding cardboard shotgun thread

also #WPATGDD

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby mister bacon » 28 Dec 2017, 20:26

nerf66 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

tough call on the would:

x-post to punchable faces thread
x-post to beagle thread
x-post to bears in prison outfits holding cardboard shotgun thread

also #WPATGDD

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 28 Dec 2017, 21:00

Is that dice? Ooohhhh!!!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Dec 2017, 08:43

tough call on the would:

For the record I would fuck her till her face cleared up

(Presumably that would be a lot of fucking, you see)
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Rodney Farva » 29 Dec 2017, 08:57

i find the eye brows off putting. bonus points for the full lips doe.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 29 Dec 2017, 09:07

Anyone else seeing a busted up version of Joke's girl Strahovski here, or just me?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 29 Dec 2017, 11:11

yeah no, everything about that face reconstructed from a chimpanzee attack is off-putting and I'm not sure it's not a dude, but you guys do you, at least s/he's (probably) human though I am open to the theory she's some alien wearing human skin MIB-style
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JT99 » 29 Dec 2017, 11:19

blonde Hope Solo
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mister bacon » 29 Dec 2017, 13:15

SouthernYokel wrote:

tough call on the would:

For the record I would fuck her till her face cleared up

(Presumably that would be a lot of fucking, you see)

i think those are freckles. and yeah i think you're crazy to pass on smashing this one she's guaranteed to be nasty good times.

she may also kill you but isn't that half the fun? assumed name, burner phone, prepaid credit card, fake a death.. no problem.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JichaelDick » 29 Dec 2017, 13:35

TheWolf wrote:Anyone else seeing a busted up version of Joke's girl Strahovski here, or just me?

No.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Dec 2017, 16:08

JT99 wrote:blonde Hope Solo

...my penis tells me that comparison checks out
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 03 Jan 2018, 13:21

Well, Nova had a better New Year's Eve than this guy:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/teen-charged-with-murdering-her-new-year%e2%80%99s-eve-date/ar-BBHO2Mw?li=BBnbfcL

A Texas woman is charged with murder after she allegedly shot her New Year’s date, then snatched his wallet as he lay dying.

Yvonne Raquel Ramirez, 19, of Baytown had recently met Josh McKinney and hatched a plot to rob him of his guns, prosecutors say.

McKinney—19-years-old and an aspiring Marine—met up with Ramirez on Dec. 31 near Mizell Street in Highlands. According to ABC 13, Ramirez allegedly demanded $2,000 for the return of McKinney’s firearms during the encounter, which took place around 4:30 a.m.

x-post to women you want to have sex with but shouldn't?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 Jan 2018, 13:24

mj3528 wrote:Well, Nova had a better New Year's Eve than this guy:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/teen-charged-with-murdering-her-new-year%e2%80%99s-eve-date/ar-BBHO2Mw?li=BBnbfcL

A Texas woman is charged with murder after she allegedly shot her New Year’s date, then snatched his wallet as he lay dying.

Yvonne Raquel Ramirez, 19, of Baytown had recently met Josh McKinney and hatched a plot to rob him of his guns, prosecutors say.

McKinney—19-years-old and an aspiring Marine—met up with Ramirez on Dec. 31 near Mizell Street in Highlands. According to ABC 13, Ramirez allegedly demanded $2,000 for the return of McKinney’s firearms during the encounter, which took place around 4:30 a.m.

x-post to women you want to have sex with but shouldn't?

The visible titty tattoo is the largest of red flags. It screams 'won't care about burning down the house.'
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.