Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Postby SouthernYokel » 27 Nov 2017, 13:01

She is claddagh-ing you.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 27 Nov 2017, 13:04

SouthernYokel wrote:She is claddagh-ing you.

ehhh, she did this well before our recent reconciliation. seemed like a waste of money to me.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Nov 2017, 13:05

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:She is claddagh-ing you.

ehhh, she did this well before our recent reconciliation. seemed like a waste of money to me.

Yeah, feels like she's making this up on the fly and hasn't been meticulously planning your vow renewals for years.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 05 Dec 2017, 15:09

-bjs you are not on tinder or drive to Nebraska for dates do you?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/body-found-of-woman-who-vanished-after-tinder-date/ar-BBGgUnH?li=BBnbfcL

Authorities have recovered the body of a Nebraska woman whose disappearance after a Tinder date last month triggered a massive search and bizarre social media posts from two persons of interest in the tragic mystery.

there is something off about her:

mj3528
#QM

Postby Colonel Angus » 05 Dec 2017, 15:10

She looks like my nurse Paloma.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby mj3528 » 13 Dec 2017, 14:42

this guy tweeted tennis player Genie Bouchard during the SuperBowl when it was 28-3 she would go on a date with him if the Pats won. They have now gone on 3 dates:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/12/13/genie-bouchard-beach-date-super-bowl-bet-guy/?adid=TMZ_Search_Results

the 3rd date is the sex date, so hero.

Here are some more pictures of Bouchard:

mj3528
#QM

Postby mister bacon » 13 Dec 2017, 16:04

handsome woman. but i need a pretty face.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby mj3528 » 13 Dec 2017, 16:11

mister bacon wrote:handsome woman. but i need a pretty face.

really? we can wingman for each other any time. You can have all of the swamp donkeys and I will go after the petite blondes with narrow shoulders.
mj3528
#QM

Postby ctz31 » 13 Dec 2017, 16:13

Yea, noted dimeslayers mj#'s and ctz31 agree that i think she's pretty. Then again i'm sure there are less flattering pics out there. She plays sport for a living for godsake.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mister bacon » 13 Dec 2017, 16:17

mj3528 wrote:

really? we can wingman for each other any time. You can have all of the swamp donkeys and I will go after the petite blondes with narrow shoulders.

these kind of women LOVE me mj. probably because i see look past them. c'est la vie.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 13 Dec 2017, 16:18

mister bacon wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

these kind of women LOVE me mj. probably because i see look past them. c'est la vie.

I'm not lookin at you. I'm looking passed you. /jayz (i have no idea if i nailed that lyric or not)
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mister bacon » 13 Dec 2017, 16:21

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

I'm not lookin at you. I'm looking passed you. /jayz (i have no idea if i nailed that lyric or not)

close enough! well done!

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 14 Dec 2017, 13:43

Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:20 pm nova ctz31 - just make a post about your sordid past. any thread where your pain is in words

Some of ctz31's missed opportunities from his yout because he lacked game:

The house i used to go to @ Fredonia State college in NY to visit my pal's girlfriends sister and party many weekends in college. Its also the house i got my first beej at that i posted in the hall of shithead thread. One night we were all hammered and i planned to sleep on the floor of my pals girlfriends sister next to another dude for some reason. When we went to go to bed the sister asked me to come into her bed. I thought on it and decided i didn't want to do that, and told her she was like a sister to me and i didn't want to ruin that. My pal seized the opp and jumped into bed with her, and i laid on the floor listening to her give him a blow job while i wept internally. She later perished of a brain anuerysm. RIP Monica.

I briefly dated this really annoying hot chick. Like i didn't even want to be around her because she annoyed me. But she was hot. I got to the point of finger blasting her and getting tugged at this one party. Finally said, fuck this and stopped calling her. Ran into one of her friends a few months later and she asked why i never fucked her friend. I said it never got that far. She said, "bullshit, Carrie told me you guys were in a bad at a party and she kept waiting for you to take her pants off but you never did". #-o Ran into the girl about a year later at a bar and chatted her up. When we left the bar she made out with me. I asked her if she wanted to come back to my house and she said no, i blew it. Ok.

I've told the story of the hot chick i got completely naked at a party, and she told me she couldn't fuck me, so instead of doing other stuff or r*ping her, i got pissed and got dressed and left her, never to call her again.

I've told the story of the squirter who i had a great time with but she told me she couldn't fuck me w out a condom, and i didn't have one. She also said she hated giving blowjobs because she was abused in her youth, but i coerced one. The next night she wanted to hang out but instead i blew her off to hang w my boys, and never really made plans w her again. she later told my friend "i basically told him i was going to fuck him that night and he'd rather hang out w his friends." She was ok looking w a terrific rack, and the squirting was fascinating.

Jesus, I think i may be gay after all. Whatta pussy i was. I should have south yorkel like numbers, instead i'm at a volume to be proud of i guess, but pretty under performing. I have more stories like this but my penis is getting mad at me right now.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mj3528 » 28 Dec 2017, 10:22

Expensive first date:

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/drunken-date-ripped-andy-warhol-paintings-from-wall-at-houston-attorneys-home-prosecutors-say/502647363
Prosecutors say Layman was on a first date with attorney Anthony Buzbee late Dec. 23. Buzbee told police Layman was too intoxicated, so he called her an Uber when they returned to his River Oaks home.

The woman allegedly refused to leave and hid inside the home. Buzbee located her and called her a second Uber, but the suspect allegedly became aggressive.

She is accused of yelling obscenities while tearing down two original Andy Warhol paintings, estimated at $500,000 each, from the wall of the attorney's home. She then allegedly threw two sculptures, valued at $20,000 each, according to charging documents.

At the time of the woman's arrest, the damage was estimated to be about $300,000.

tough call on the would:

mj3528
#QM

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Dec 2017, 10:30

mj3528 wrote:Expensive first date:

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/drunken-date-ripped-andy-warhol-paintings-from-wall-at-houston-attorneys-home-prosecutors-say/502647363
Prosecutors say Layman was on a first date with attorney Anthony Buzbee late Dec. 23. Buzbee told police Layman was too intoxicated, so he called her an Uber when they returned to his River Oaks home.

The woman allegedly refused to leave and hid inside the home. Buzbee located her and called her a second Uber, but the suspect allegedly became aggressive.

She is accused of yelling obscenities while tearing down two original Andy Warhol paintings, estimated at $500,000 each, from the wall of the attorney's home. She then allegedly threw two sculptures, valued at $20,000 each, according to charging documents.

At the time of the woman's arrest, the damage was estimated to be about $300,000.

tough call on the would:

That seems like an easy WOOD, but I can see your apprehension about if that's drunken markings or Delone West-esque birthmarks.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.