Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Postby TheWolf » 20 Mar 2017, 13:44

Briandong79 wrote:Hot take: You should not go somewhere fancy for a first date. Doesn't have to be a chain or something, but not fancy.

This seems like reasonable advice.

I've only been to BJs twice, in Lubbock and Little Rock. Literally didn't even realize it was a chain until I went to the second one. They don't appear to have much of a presence in my neck of the woods. Anyway, it was perfectly acceptable food and beer.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Mar 2017, 13:49

TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Hot take: You should not go somewhere fancy for a first date. Doesn't have to be a chain or something, but not fancy.

I've only been to BJs twice, in Lubbock and Little Rock. Literally didn't even realize it was a chain until I went to the second one. They don't appear to have much of a presence in my neck of the woods. Anyway, it was perfectly acceptable food and beer.

i have never heard of it. much like my bedroom. hi-yo! these are the jokes.

i think i've only been on like 3 first dates in my life and they were all to a movie. excellent 1st date choice as it requires that you do not talk, and talking is usually the way you make a woman not like you.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 20 Mar 2017, 13:51

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

i think i've only been on like 3 first dates in my life and they were all to a movie. excellent 1st date choice as it requires that you do not talk, and talking is usually the way you make a woman not like you.

Boy Meets World featured a similar story line and lesson in one of the earlier episodes. Do not take a girl to a Phillies game on a first date.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 20 Mar 2017, 13:51

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

An Emma Watson movie is best.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 20 Mar 2017, 13:53

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

i took a girl to see how to make an american quilt once. this will shock you but i did NOT get any play from her. and now she plays for the other team.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TheWolf » 20 Mar 2017, 13:54

Is that a movie? Or did you go to a quilting class on a date?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 20 Mar 2017, 14:37

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Boy Meets World featured a similar story line and lesson in one of the earlier episodes. Do not take a girl to a Phillies game on a first date.

And you don't have to hear the woman speak and hear her thoughts.

I agree fancy is not the choice. I usually take first dates to a wine bar by office for a few glasses of wine
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 21 Mar 2017, 09:21

Hey Tambo, what's your go-to move and how well does it work?

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

Yeah that's about right
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JT99 » 21 Mar 2017, 09:25

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Hey Tambo, what's your go-to move and how well does it work?

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

Yeah that's about right

Can someone who knows who that chick is throw up some pics in The List?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Mar 2017, 09:26

i think she is one of the professional dancers on dancing with the stars. she will probably get famous off of this though because i think this is the 50th time i've seen this gif in the last 24 hours.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 21 Mar 2017, 09:28

SouthernYokel wrote:i think she is one of the professional dancers on dancing with the stars. she will probably get famous off of this though because i think this is the 50th time i've seen this gif in the last 24 hours.

i would like that woman to crack my skull into pieces with her thighs omg
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TheWolf » 21 Mar 2017, 09:28

I would also very much enjoy more images of her. TYIA.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 21 Mar 2017, 09:30

No idea who it is but that's so money. It's not quite GIF HOF, but it's the Mark Grace of the GIF HOF. The best is part is her little "oh" before moving the hand.

Well no, the best part is her entire body, but comedically speaking the best is that "oh".
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Mar 2017, 09:32

MisterTambourineMan wrote:No idea who it is but that's so money. It's not quite GIF HOF, but it's the Mark Grace of the GIF HOF. The best is part is her little "oh" before moving the hand.

Well no, the best part is her entire body, but comedically speaking the best is that "oh".

Coupled with his suave "hand to the head, I have no idea what my other hand is doing" look.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mj3528 » 21 Mar 2017, 09:34

Briandong79 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:No idea who it is but that's so money. It's not quite GIF HOF, but it's the Mark Grace of the GIF HOF. The best is part is her little "oh" before moving the hand.

Coupled with his suave "hand to the head, I have no idea what my other hand is doing" look.

Not asking in the ctz sense, but who is the guy?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.