Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Postby mj3528 » 24 Feb 2017, 12:28

Gregs Kite wrote:Thank you and congrats on the sex. I continually marvel at your penchant for booting these broads in the middle of the night. #pimpgamestronglol

You make sure you kept the condom, right?

Also, what car accident.

I racked up my car yesterday losing control on an Icy I-80, hitting another car and the retaining wall. not fun.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Feb 2017, 12:31

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Thank you and congrats on the sex. I continually marvel at your penchant for booting these broads in the middle of the night. #pimpgamestronglol

Also, what car accident.

I racked up my car yesterday losing control on an Icy I-80, hitting another car and the retaining wall. not fun.

were you getting road head at the time?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mj3528 » 24 Feb 2017, 12:36

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Also, what car accident.

were you getting road head at the time?

unfortunately no. I have only received road head once in my life, and it was a long time ago. pretty distracting.
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Mar 2017, 13:26

I find your bizarre love life fascinating, but will kowtow to the beautiful people and keep it out of the box.

Are you and your crazy hot girlfriend at the point where you keep shit at each other's place?

What number date with you tell her she has to take the pill so you can stop using rubbers?

What restaurant did you eat your meal at last night? What did you order? Did you order for her? Did you let her consume alcohol?

Does this current hot girlfriend make love better than your ex-hot girlfriend?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 08 Mar 2017, 13:33

Gregs Kite wrote:I find your bizarre love life fascinating, but will kowtow to the beautiful people and keep it out of the box.

Are you and your crazy hot girlfriend at the point where you keep shit at each other's place?

What number date with you tell her she has to take the pill so you can stop using rubbers?

What restaurant did you eat your meal at last night? What did you order? Did you order for her? Did you let her consume alcohol?

No. we are not at the point where there are things at each other's places

On date 3, she told me she was on the pill and had not been with anyone in a while. As a side note, my friend's neighbor is not on the pill and I have to use condoms with her. Truth be told that is a strike against the friend's neighbor if and when a decision between the two has to be made.

We went here last night: https://meditrinaslc.com/

It is small plates so we shared the bruschetta, ravioli and a chicken dish. the chicken dish was not good.

I brought wine, this one but the 2009 vintage: Image

we are still exploring the sexual side of our relationship, but at this point the ex-girlfriend is better. She was the best sex I have ever had.
Last edited by mj3528 on 08 Mar 2017, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Mar 2017, 13:36

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I find your bizarre love life fascinating, but will kowtow to the beautiful people and keep it out of the box.

On date 3, she told me she was on the pill and had not been with anyone in a while. As a side note, my friend's neighbor is not on the pill and I have to use condoms with her. Truth be told that is a strike against the friend's neighbor if and when a decision between the two have to be made.

It is small plates so we shared the bruschetta, ravioli and a chicken dish. the chicken dish was not good.

we are still exploring the sexual side of our relationship, but at this point the ex-girlfriend is better. She was the best sex I have ever had.

And remind me why you broke up with the superhot ex-girlfriend? Is she now riding other mens' penii?

What sort of restaurant would you take your friend's neighbor? Would you have to drive to a different town because of the shame?
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 08 Mar 2017, 13:41

Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

On date 3, she told me she was on the pill and had not been with anyone in a while. As a side note, my friend's neighbor is not on the pill and I have to use condoms with her. Truth be told that is a strike against the friend's neighbor if and when a decision between the two have to be made.

And remind me why you broke up with the superhot ex-girlfriend? Is she now riding other mens' penii?

What sort of restaurant would you take your friend's neighbor? Would you have to drive to a different town because of the shame?

the story is in this thread, but she was insecure so we broke up a few times. the last time because she was at my place and got sick, and I did not show enough compassion at 2:30 a.m. when she decided to leave. It was a good excuse, because I just knew it wasn't going to work long term. we started sleeping together again about 5 months after that on and off for a year. I liked that arrangement.

There was one time a group of us were at an outdoor concert. there was a woman in the group I didn't know previously and I chatted with her for a few minutes. later my ex-girlfriend said to me, "You two seem to hit it off, you should fuck her". so yeah a little crazy.

She is now dating a guy that lives about a mile or so from me. At an intersection she has to turn right to see me, and turn left to see him. When we were just sleeping together she dated him for a bit, but she broke it off, because he was banging other people after they agreed to be exclusive. A few months ago, he begged for her to take him back and she did.

My friend's neighbor lives closer to me outside park city, so we have only been to park city restaurants.
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Mar 2017, 13:45

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

the story is in this thread, but she was insecure so we broke up a few times. the last time because she was at my place and got sick, and I did not show enough compassion at 2:30 a.m. when she decided to leave. It was a good excuse, because I just knew it wasn't going to work long term. we started sleeping together again about 5 months after that on and off for a year. I liked that arrangement.

She is now dating a guy that lives about a mile or so from me. At an intersection she has to turn right to see me, and turn left to see him. When we were just sleeping together she dated him for a bit, but she broke it off, because he was banging other people after they agreed to be exclusive. A few months ago, he begged for her to take him back and she did.

There was one time a group of us were at an outdoor concert. there was a woman in the group I didn't know previously and I chatted with her for a few minutes. later my ex-girlfriend said to me, "You two seem to hit it off, you should fuck her". so yeah a little crazy.

My friend's neighbor lives closer to me outside park city, so we have only been to park city restaurants.

To me, it sounds like your hot ex-girlfriend is open to the idea of a threeway with your, your incredible dick game, and another woman, to me.

What concert did you see? Was this woman you chatted with blonde and petite with big boobers? I already assume she was smoking hot.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 08 Mar 2017, 13:48

Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

To me, it sounds like your hot ex-girlfriend is open to the idea of a threeway with your, your incredible dick game, and another woman, to me.

What concert did you see? Was this woman you chatted with blonde and petite with big boobers? I already assume she was smoking hot.

you would be wrong. my ex-girlfriend was not into women that way at all. she had a female roomate for a bit, and I never think this, but she seemed to be putting out some potential threesome vibes when the three of us went out one night. I did not pursue it knowing that it would not work.

It was an outdoor concert, maybe the music of U2 with the Utah Symphony at Deer Valley. The woman in question was much younger, mid 20s, and she was very cute. I can't remember any details more specific than that.
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Mar 2017, 13:54

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

you would be wrong. my ex-girlfriend was not into women that way at all. she had a female roomate for a bit, and I never think this, but she seemed to be putting out some potential threesome vibes when the three of us went out one night. I did not pursue it knowing that it would not work.

It was an outdoor concert, maybe the music of U2 with the Utah Symphony at Deer Valley. The woman in question was much younger, mid 20s, and she was very cute. I can't remember any details more specific than that.

You dog!

Tell me more about these potential three-some vibes? Did she accidentally walk by the bathroom when you were getting out of the shower to get a peek at your luscious chest pubes?

Do you send your neighbor's friend Outlook invitations to come over and do sex with you?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 08 Mar 2017, 13:58

Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

You dog!

Tell me more about these potential three-some vibes? Did she accidentally walk by the bathroom when you were getting out of the shower to get a peek at your luscious chest pubes?

Do you send your neighbor's friend Outlook invitations to come over and do sex with you?

I think I am close to done here.

We took her out because we were supposed to go out with her and her boyfriend for her birthday and he bagged it. She started drinking quite a bit, and just seemed flirty, and kept commenting how good me and my ex-girlfriend looked together. It was just a bit off.

it is my friend's neighbor and no.
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Mar 2017, 14:04

Thank you. I have enjoyed this very much and look forward to many more truly bizarre stale tails.

PS: Those weren't threesome vibes at all. That was a drunk, catty, jilted bitch pretending to be happy for her friend.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 08 Mar 2017, 14:28

In the interest of content, went on a blind date last week and when the girl sat down it took all my energy to not stare at her bombs.

Closer to DDD than D.

But her face was eh.

Then she went to use the bathroom and I saw her ass and jesus fuck how am I on a date with this.

And then at the end when we left the dimly lit restaurant and I actually saw her face holy fuck this bish was an 11.

Oh yeah, did I mention halfway through she goes "This is what I like about blind dates, you're with people you would never ever approach to talk to ever."

She gave me her number but yeah, sure.

So then the next day I called a slag and humped.

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mj3528 » 08 Mar 2017, 14:31

who do you owe for setting you up on this blind date? how did it come about?
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Mar 2017, 14:35

how long was it between "eh" face and 10 face? is there a possibility that you drank her attractive
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.