Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 May 2017, 11:20

mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Congrats on the sex. Please let us know when she starts doing crazy shit that will amuse the rest of us.

Have you told her about your friend Gregs Kite? Does she want his faggot kids to die as well?

No MTM and Mrs. MTM are in the honeymoon phase, you remember that Flush. They both want Gregs Kite to die for the benefit of Kite's faggot kids.

Shit--he skipped right over the :lol: response phase.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 18 May 2017, 11:24

Have you broken this news to pinky yet?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 May 2017, 11:33

CourtesyFlush wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Congrats on the sex. Please let us know when she starts doing crazy shit that will amuse the rest of us.

Have you told her about your friend Gregs Kite? Does she want his faggot kids to die as well?

This is an incredibly weird post on every level imaginable. I can not comprehend what made you type this and click submit. But, uh, no.

I have never said I hope his kids die, jesus christ. You can PM me the apology for insinuating I had.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 May 2017, 11:38

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

This is an incredibly weird post on every level imaginable. I can not comprehend what made you type this and click submit. But, uh, no.

I have never said I hope his kids die, jesus christ. You can PM me the apology for insinuating I had.

I'd rebuke you for the blasphemy, but I don't want North Carolina to sink into the Atlantic Ocean
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 11:40

CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

I'd rebuke you for the blasphemy, but I don't want North Carolina to sink into the Atlantic Ocean

So, you don't want Aquaman? Because that's how we get Aquaman.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 May 2017, 11:40

You have a girlfriend? Has CF PM'd you to tell you about how great relationships are, and you should probably lock her in if you are as in love with her as he is with his schmoop?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 May 2017, 11:41

JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

So, you don't want Aquaman? Because that's how we get Aquaman.

Not really looking forward to Aquaman, if I'm being frank. I'm more of a Marvel guy myself.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 18 May 2017, 18:57

CourtesyFlush wrote:

Obviously, it was to workshop some ideas for the next time Flush roleplays people on the bored Kite doesn't like, while King Retard pounds his quivering asshole until he bleeds into unconsciousness. I similarly can't comprehend why somebody would spend so much time running, but hey, you gotta tighten up that shitpussy. See, it all makes sense now!

That may seem a bit harsh, but Flush apparently falls asleep reading all my posts, so given his appreciation for you-know-who, I thought it would be more entertaining for him if I posted some dumbass, inflammatory nonsense. Of course followed by a flimsy disclaimer explaining why you're not allowed to get mad at me. I'm just trying to meet my critics halfway is all.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 May 2017, 21:48

Dthefritz wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Obviously, it was to workshop some ideas for the next time Flush roleplays people on the bored Kite doesn't like, while King Retard pounds his quivering asshole until he bleeds into unconsciousness. I similarly can't comprehend why somebody would spend so much time running, but hey, you gotta tighten up that shitpussy. See, it all makes sense now!

That may seem a bit harsh, but Flush apparently falls asleep reading all my posts, so given his appreciation for you-know-who, I thought it would be more entertaining for him if I posted some dumbass, inflammatory nonsense. Of course followed by a flimsy disclaimer explaining why you're not allowed to get mad at me. I'm just trying to meet my critics halfway is all.

:lol: I read every bit of that!

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to Misc.