Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Stale Tail Tales, Presented by mj#

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 May 2017, 11:20

mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Congrats on the sex. Please let us know when she starts doing crazy shit that will amuse the rest of us.

Have you told her about your friend Gregs Kite? Does she want his faggot kids to die as well?

No MTM and Mrs. MTM are in the honeymoon phase, you remember that Flush. They both want Gregs Kite to die for the benefit of Kite's faggot kids.

Shit--he skipped right over the :lol: response phase.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 18 May 2017, 11:24

Have you broken this news to pinky yet?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 May 2017, 11:33

CourtesyFlush wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Congrats on the sex. Please let us know when she starts doing crazy shit that will amuse the rest of us.

Have you told her about your friend Gregs Kite? Does she want his faggot kids to die as well?

This is an incredibly weird post on every level imaginable. I can not comprehend what made you type this and click submit. But, uh, no.

I have never said I hope his kids die, jesus christ. You can PM me the apology for insinuating I had.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 May 2017, 11:38

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

This is an incredibly weird post on every level imaginable. I can not comprehend what made you type this and click submit. But, uh, no.

I have never said I hope his kids die, jesus christ. You can PM me the apology for insinuating I had.

I'd rebuke you for the blasphemy, but I don't want North Carolina to sink into the Atlantic Ocean
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 11:40

CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

I'd rebuke you for the blasphemy, but I don't want North Carolina to sink into the Atlantic Ocean

So, you don't want Aquaman? Because that's how we get Aquaman.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 May 2017, 11:40

You have a girlfriend? Has CF PM'd you to tell you about how great relationships are, and you should probably lock her in if you are as in love with her as he is with his schmoop?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 May 2017, 11:41

JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

So, you don't want Aquaman? Because that's how we get Aquaman.

Not really looking forward to Aquaman, if I'm being frank. I'm more of a Marvel guy myself.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 18 May 2017, 18:57

CourtesyFlush wrote:

Obviously, it was to workshop some ideas for the next time Flush roleplays people on the bored Kite doesn't like, while King Retard pounds his quivering asshole until he bleeds into unconsciousness. I similarly can't comprehend why somebody would spend so much time running, but hey, you gotta tighten up that shitpussy. See, it all makes sense now!

That may seem a bit harsh, but Flush apparently falls asleep reading all my posts, so given his appreciation for you-know-who, I thought it would be more entertaining for him if I posted some dumbass, inflammatory nonsense. Of course followed by a flimsy disclaimer explaining why you're not allowed to get mad at me. I'm just trying to meet my critics halfway is all.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 May 2017, 21:48

Dthefritz wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Obviously, it was to workshop some ideas for the next time Flush roleplays people on the bored Kite doesn't like, while King Retard pounds his quivering asshole until he bleeds into unconsciousness. I similarly can't comprehend why somebody would spend so much time running, but hey, you gotta tighten up that shitpussy. See, it all makes sense now!

That may seem a bit harsh, but Flush apparently falls asleep reading all my posts, so given his appreciation for you-know-who, I thought it would be more entertaining for him if I posted some dumbass, inflammatory nonsense. Of course followed by a flimsy disclaimer explaining why you're not allowed to get mad at me. I'm just trying to meet my critics halfway is all.

:lol: I read every bit of that!

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 25 May 2017, 10:21

sotsger most likely to do this? I am going -bjs

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/cops-man-secretly-lived-in-exs-attic-then-attacked-her/ar-BBBuSKx?li=BBnbfcL

or with this detail, maybe IMS:

After deputies responded, they learned Broussard had been secretly staying in the attic, stalking the victim, the station reports. Deputies say they found bedding, water bottles, food and plastic bottles filled with urine.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Goose » 25 May 2017, 11:21

mj3528 wrote:sotsger most likely to do this? I am going -bjs

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/cops-man-secretly-lived-in-exs-attic-then-attacked-her/ar-BBBuSKx?li=BBnbfcL

After deputies responded, they learned Broussard had been secretly staying in the attic, stalking the victim, the station reports. Deputies say they found bedding, water bottles, food and plastic bottles filled with urine.

That was a weird story. I thought most ex-wives allowed their ex-husbands to come and go as they please, maybe share a meal, even do favors for them.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 May 2017, 11:39

Goose wrote:
mj3528 wrote:sotsger most likely to do this? I am going -bjs

That was a weird story. I thought most ex-wives allowed their ex-husbands to come and go as they please, maybe share a meal, even do favors for them.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 15 Jun 2017, 09:38

well this tale goes in the kite was correct file

As discussed in the shout box recently, me ex-wife has indicated she wants to rekindle our relationship. I was non-committal, but have spent some time with her, and helped her out as she is on crutches due to a foot issue.

So last night I was taking this new woman I have been seeing out to dinner. We went here: https://www.twistedfern.com/

It just opened near me, and I wanted to try it. The food was indeed yummy.

We walk in to the restaurant, and it is pretty empty. It was nice out so my date suggested we eat outside on the patio. The hostess says pick any table.

We walk outside and then I hear, "Hey mj3528". It is my ex-wife. I wave awkwardly, tell my date it is my ex-wife, she asks if I am okay, I suggest we eat inside, but my date really wants to eat outside, so we pick a table about 50 feet away. My date decides she has to go wash her hands.

My ex-wife asks if I am going to come say hi. I go over, and she is eating with a friend. She asks if it is my ex-girlfriend who she knows by name. I say no, and she seems really shaken by that news. I go back to my table.

We dine 5o feet apart. Very awkward. My ex-wife and her friend eventually leave, make a point to stop by our table.

25 minutes later I receive a text which indicates she was devastated seeing me on a date.

We talked this morning is obviously angry at this situation, but still wants to get back together. In a way she is more determined.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby CourtesyFlush » 15 Jun 2017, 09:44

You must have the same ability with women that Mick Dundee had with water buffaloes

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 15 Jun 2017, 09:46

clearly there's only one way to play this.

"Well I, uh, I'm not sure how you pronounce it or anything, but I, uh, I believe it's Ménage à Trois?"
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.