(Mud) Shark Week!

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 Apr 2015, 23:56

there was an article not that long ago online about how lisa ann fucks all kinds of nba players.

and lily tomlin plays for the other team.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24977
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby JT99 » 07 Apr 2015, 08:09

Rodney Farva wrote:there was an article not that long ago online about how lisa ann fucks all kinds of nba players.

and lily tomlin plays for the other team.


Now, yes. But back in her hippie times, errbody was hitting errbody else so she has most likely taken the black D
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9791
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby nerf66 » 07 Apr 2015, 08:09

Rodney Farva wrote:there was an article not that long ago online about how lisa ann fucks all kinds of nba players.


http://www.gq.com/entertainment/sports/201503/sex-athletes-nba-porn-star
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3857
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Jul 2015, 08:34

I watched an episode of television on Shark Week last night. It was called Super Predator, where they went on the hunt to find a great white shark estimated to be 65 feet long in the deep waters. They believed this shark to exist bc they tagged a 9 foot shark that "disappeared". They believed it was eaten by this monster 1900 feet down the ocean, but they never had any proof whatsoever. Um, maybe the tag just stopped working? Idiots? They only "proof" they had was a missing chunk of a whales backside that was super-wide, and had to be bitten by something big. Anyway, they didn't find it, and it was a waste of my time. I will not be watching another program on this dumb network. I think its the same channel that dunce made me watch some Mermaid show on, like they're real. Turns out that show was just a mocumentary. x-post to Bitches.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby BigJohnStudd » 09 Jul 2015, 14:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I watched an episode of television on Shark Week last night. It was called Super Predator, where they went on the hunt to find a great white shark estimated to be 65 feet long in the deep waters. They believed this shark to exist bc they tagged a 9 foot shark that "disappeared". They believed it was eaten by this monster 1900 feet down the ocean, but they never had any proof whatsoever. Um, maybe the tag just stopped working? Idiots? They only "proof" they had was a missing chunk of a whales backside that was super-wide, and had to be bitten by something big. Anyway, they didn't find it, and it was a waste of my time. I will not be watching another program on this dumb network. I think its the same channel that dunce made me watch some Mermaid show on, like they're real. Turns out that show was just a mocumentary. x-post to Bitches.


Image

Anyway, Paula Creamer, any chance you could let a...

Image
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3766
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Jul 2015, 15:07

BigJohnStudd wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I watched an episode of television on Shark Week last night. It was called Super Predator, where they went on the hunt to find a great white shark estimated to be 65 feet long in the deep waters. They believed this shark to exist bc they tagged a 9 foot shark that "disappeared". They believed it was eaten by this monster 1900 feet down the ocean, but they never had any proof whatsoever. Um, maybe the tag just stopped working? Idiots? They only "proof" they had was a missing chunk of a whales backside that was super-wide, and had to be bitten by something big. Anyway, they didn't find it, and it was a waste of my time. I will not be watching another program on this dumb network. I think its the same channel that dunce made me watch some Mermaid show on, like they're real. Turns out that show was just a mocumentary. x-post to Bitches.


Image

Anyway, Paula Creamer, any chance you could let a...

Image


Nice. 326 to go. Let's get on it, boss. lol.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23715
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby BigJohnStudd » 09 Jul 2015, 15:10

Gregs Kite wrote:Nice. 326 to go. Let's get on it, boss. lol.


It's like that Night Court ep where they have to do 200 cases in 1 night. Which I couldn't find a video of.

Here's Markie Post ( :corn: ) doe.

User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3766
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby mister bacon » 09 Jul 2015, 16:28

more than a few kittens were killed to her. glo.

and is that a young scott bakula?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26349
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby nova » 01 Aug 2015, 11:29

Threw on my jersey and captain's patch and went to the bar after 375 mL of Fireball and a half dozen beers. Had a great time. Danced a bit. Roasted a nigga for his young ass shorts. saw this beast in the wild.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25499
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 01 Aug 2015, 11:45

nova wrote:Threw on my jersey and captain's patch and went to the bar after 375 mL of Fireball and a half dozen beers. Had a great time. Danced a bit. Roasted a nigga for his young ass shorts. saw this beast in the wild.


that's nasty nova, the undisputed master of the creepshot!
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
User avatar
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 11:08
Location: drunk

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Oct 2015, 10:21

Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23715
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 06 Oct 2015, 10:27

pointy knee
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18365
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Oct 2015, 11:58

Gregs Kite wrote:Image


T-Mac on the 07-08 Rockets is one of the top players in 2K16. I dropped 36 and 6 on PJ the other day. We are pretty cool.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby nova » 06 Oct 2015, 12:04

Gregs Kite wrote:Image


Who's the blonde?
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25499
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: (Mud) Shark Week!

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 Oct 2015, 12:06

likes kind of like what i would imagine would happen if tara lipinski had a much hotter, prettier sister.


uh, or maybe not?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24977
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: OJ8871440 and 2 guests