Massholes: F*CK YOU YA F*CKIN F*CK

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Massholes: F*CK YOU YA F*CKIN F*CK

Postby JichaelDick » 11 Apr 2017, 09:56

Jesus Fucking Christ. These parents need to be taken out back and kicked in the dick and cunt.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 May 2017, 10:49

Dude who was a two time convicted bank robber and who just killed two people in Boston was given 364 sentence by shithead judge because anything more would mean deportation and god forbid we send these people back to where they came from we're supposed to love and accpet them and create safe havens and give them college educations.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 11 May 2017, 10:38

Gregs Kite wrote:Dude who was a two time convicted bank robber and who just killed two people in Boston was given 364 sentence by shithead judge because anything more would mean deportation and god forbid we send these people back to where they came from we're supposed to love and accpet them and create safe havens and give them college educations.

My thoughts:

1. The 2 time bank robbery combined with a prosecutor making that plea offer makes me think that there is more to this story, one way or the other. Prosecutor offices are not generally filled with bleeding heart liberals, at least not when it comes to letting people off easy for crimes. I'm not sure what it would be, but that seems surprising to me. Media, whether mainstream or blog, rarely get the legal process correct, in my experience.

2. I have had prosecutors let people get favorable plea deals because of immigration status. It's generally maybe cutting someone a break for weed when they have a job, kids in school, etc, and it doesn't seem like it's worth putting them in the spotlight. Again, doing that with someone charged with bank robbery? That seems really, really weird in my experience. The only way I've seen immigration status affect a plea offer on a more serious charge is perhaps a shorter prison sentence because they're going to get deported anyway and why clog up a spot in the jail at our expense.

3. I have much more sympathy for the judge than I suspect most people here would. 1, it appears that the judge followed the plea agreement, which is generally good practice because if Judges start constantly rejecting plea agreements, then attorneys won't bother trying to reach them and that will bog down the system even more than it already is. Also, just dealing with having to be able to guess what is going to happen in the future is rough on a judge. Taking the immigration element out of it altogether, a friend of mine reduced bond on a guy for a relatively serious charge because he was employed, ties to the community, etc, and the guy went out and murdered a cab driver about a week later, and I saw how much that affected my friend (he was the judge who performed my wedding ceremony). So I admit that I am not coming from this from a wholly unbiased angle, but I would say that I would look more favorably on the judge than that article does. Not wholly blameless, obviously.

So, TL;DR, if we are seeking to blame someone for this fuck up, I'd say it goes 1. Defendant (he was the one who killed the people, after all), 2. Prosecutor, 3. Judge.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby nerf66 » 11 May 2017, 17:14

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Dude who was a two time convicted bank robber and who just killed two people in Boston was given 364 sentence by shithead judge because anything more would mean deportation and god forbid we send these people back to where they came from we're supposed to love and accpet them and create safe havens and give them college educations.

My thoughts:

1. The 2 time bank robbery combined with a prosecutor making that plea offer makes me think that there is more to this story, one way or the other. Prosecutor offices are not generally filled with bleeding heart liberals, at least not when it comes to letting people off easy for crimes. I'm not sure what it would be, but that seems surprising to me. Media, whether mainstream or blog, rarely get the legal process correct, in my experience.

2. I have had prosecutors let people get favorable plea deals because of immigration status. It's generally maybe cutting someone a break for weed when they have a job, kids in school, etc, and it doesn't seem like it's worth putting them in the spotlight. Again, doing that with someone charged with bank robbery? That seems really, really weird in my experience. The only way I've seen immigration status affect a plea offer on a more serious charge is perhaps a shorter prison sentence because they're going to get deported anyway and why clog up a spot in the jail at our expense.

3. I have much more sympathy for the judge than I suspect most people here would. 1, it appears that the judge followed the plea agreement, which is generally good practice because if Judges start constantly rejecting plea agreements, then attorneys won't bother trying to reach them and that will bog down the system even more than it already is. Also, just dealing with having to be able to guess what is going to happen in the future is rough on a judge. Taking the immigration element out of it altogether, a friend of mine reduced bond on a guy for a relatively serious charge because he was employed, ties to the community, etc, and the guy went out and murdered a cab driver about a week later, and I saw how much that affected my friend (he was the judge who performed my wedding ceremony). So I admit that I am not coming from this from a wholly unbiased angle, but I would say that I would look more favorably on the judge than that article does. Not wholly blameless, obviously.

So, TL;DR, if we are seeking to blame someone for this fuck up, I'd say it goes 1. Defendant (he was the one who killed the people, after all), 2. Prosecutor, 3. Judge.
\

Can we at least agree that turtleboysports.com is not as biased as the New York Times?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 May 2017, 06:53

Mayor says something fairly sensible, gets promptly lit up by SJW79 Nation.

“Pedestrians need to put their head up when they’re walking down the street, take your headphones off. … You’ve got to understand, cars are going to hit you,” he said.

Yes, god forbid you put your fucking Instagram down for one fucking minute to cross the street.

#thintheherd
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to Misc.