Massholes: F*CK YOU YA F*CKIN F*CK

Other stuff in other stuff.

Massholes: F*CK YOU YA F*CKIN F*CK

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Dec 2013, 10:31

This can't be put off any longer, and I can think of no better way to kick it off than Masshole Driving 101:

Of COURSE the faggoty cyclist is filming this.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Re: Massholes: F*CK YOU YA F*CKIN F*CK

Postby BigJohnStudd » 20 Dec 2013, 11:56

Gregs Kite wrote:This can't be put off any longer, and I can think of no better way to kick it off than Masshole Driving 101:

Probably with Google Glasses.

The correct response in this situation is to not be a puss and key his car and then bike away.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby mj3528 » 20 Dec 2013, 11:57

BigJohnStudd wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:This can't be put off any longer, and I can think of no better way to kick it off than Masshole Driving 101:

The correct response in this situation is to not be a puss and key his car and then bike away.

Not the, "you are going on YouTube son" response he did give?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Jew Jitsu » 20 Dec 2013, 12:38

You know all your threads could fit into America bashing?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby nova » 20 Dec 2013, 12:41

Jew Jitsu wrote:You know all your threads could fit into America bashing?

Except Florida. Florida DEFINITELY needs its own thread.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Dec 2013, 12:48

I got pissy at everyone posting great stuff in my Florida thread that wasn't mine, so I made another, completely unnecessary thread because I'm a big bitch.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 20 Dec 2013, 13:07

Gregs Kite wrote:

I got pissy at everyone posting great stuff in my Florida thread that wasn't mine, so I made another, completely unnecessary thread because I'm a big bitch.

oh he a bad bitch
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Dec 2013, 14:40

BigJohnStudd wrote:

A Masshole with Google Glasses? That's about as douchey as it gets.

Right Ogie?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Mar 2014, 13:30

Stupid fackin' moonbats with their stupid fackin' laws.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 May 2014, 07:29

MERICA.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 May 2014, 13:40

MERICA.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 12 May 2014, 14:00

Is there an echo here or something?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Rodney Farva » 07 Sep 2014, 09:04

I'm coaching little league. our age group has only 3 teams. last week there was an email about a coaches meeting, and they had the email for one guy's wife, not him, a new family. she replies to all with "sorry, you should send this to [dave], he's the one who will be leading the red sox on to victory!" with an actual exclamation point. uhm, okay, we had only been assigned kids at that point with teams named A, B and C, no team names. so we show up yesterday and there are supposed to be three piles of jerseys for our age group, but only two - Orioles and Dodgers - are there. turns out that couple got there early and swiped the stack of red sox jerseys to make sure they got that team name because they're from boston and NO ONE ELSE DESERVES IT.* husband is wearing a red sox hat and t-shirt. I got to pick the jerseys for my team (coach of third team didn't show) so I grabbed orioles only because the dodgers shirts were a faggy shade of powder blue. we did a joint practice/scrimmage for all three teams, the wife was yacking away the whole time and being an annoying masshole while the husband kind of sat around with a stupid vacant grin on his face. anytime a kid in a red sox jersey did anything the wife yelled "yaaaay red sox!!!!!"

oh yeah? you want to be that way? I ordered an orioles t-shirt, which I will wear to games. games against dodgers will be for fun, against the red sox we're going to be out for blood. WHO'S THE ASSHOLE NOW, BITCH? HUHN? HUHN? HUHN?

* - they didn't actually say this, but I knew. I knew.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Frank the Tank » 07 Sep 2014, 09:55

Rodney Farva wrote:I'm coaching little league. our age group has only 3 teams. last week there was an email about a coaches meeting, and they had the email for one guy's wife, not him, a new family. she replies to all with "sorry, you should send this to [dave], he's the one who will be leading the red sox on to victory!" with an actual exclamation point. uhm, okay, we had only been assigned kids at that point with teams named A, B and C, no team names. so we show up yesterday and there are supposed to be three piles of jerseys for our age group, but only two - Orioles and Dodgers - are there. turns out that couple got there early and swiped the stack of red sox jerseys to make sure they got that team name because they're from boston and NO ONE ELSE DESERVES IT.* husband is wearing a red sox hat and t-shirt. I got to pick the jerseys for my team (coach of third team didn't show) so I grabbed orioles only because the dodgers shirts were a faggy shade of powder blue. we did a joint practice/scrimmage for all three teams, the wife was yacking away the whole time and being an annoying masshole while the husband kind of sat around with a stupid vacant grin on his face. anytime a kid in a red sox jersey did anything the wife yelled "yaaaay red sox!!!!!"

oh yeah? you want to be that way? I ordered an orioles t-shirt, which I will wear to games. games against dodgers will be for fun, against the red sox we're going to be out for blood. WHO'S THE ASSHOLE NOW, BITCH? HUHN? HUHN? HUHN?

* - they didn't actually say this, but I knew. I knew.

This post is even better when I imagine your avatar reading it into the camera, Modern Family plot exposition style.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 17 Sep 2014, 10:05

As someone who has lost a Boston accent, I enjoyed this, especially the video.

Massholes try not sound like Massholes
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Next

Return to Misc.