Oh my God, Lyndon LaRouche was right!

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Oh my God, Lyndon LaRouche was right!

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Oct 2017, 09:45

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 31 Oct 2017, 09:45

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I can't explain it, its nutters. My half-assed attempt: That's internet famous wackaloon, conspiracy crank Alex Jones apparently pledging allegiance to Vladimir Putin.

I don't know, man.

I have heard of Alex Jones. That was more helpful than InfoWars dude. TY for your effort.

Why are Kristen Wiig and Dennis from Always Sunny in the pic?

ETA: Dong, there are 6 people in that picture. I don't understand your rankings.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 31 Oct 2017, 09:48

TheWolf wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I can't explain it, its nutters. My half-assed attempt: That's internet famous wackaloon, conspiracy crank Alex Jones apparently pledging allegiance to Vladimir Putin.

I don't know, man.

I have heard of Alex Jones. That was more helpful than InfoWars dude. TY for your effort.

ETA: Dong, there are 6 people in that picture. I don't understand your rankings.

While we are talking about InfoWars, I have a coupla questions about their bumper sticker:

1. Why are women always driving cars with InfoWars bumper stickers?
2. Why is that car always a late model silver Japanese car?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby SouthernYokel » 31 Oct 2017, 09:50

chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I don't know, man.

While we are talking about InfoWars, I have a coupla questions about their bumper sticker:

1. Why are women always driving cars with InfoWars bumper stickers?
2. Why is that car always a late model silver Japanese car?

Contrails.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Nov 2017, 10:46

@HKesvani

Bin Laden spent his final years on YouTube comments section, getting angry at conspiracy theorists who said 9/11 was an inside job

Sounds about right.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 05 Nov 2017, 22:54

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Nov 2017, 07:58

You're kidding!

And here I thought these politicians were in this game for public service and country! Boy, do I feel dumb!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Nov 2017, 15:21

Rosie was on Howard today, and she believes that the Vegas shooting was an inside job by the us govt. she couldn’t understand how this guy could be so far off the grid, that age, no one had seen him ever fire a gun...and he was able to pop those windows out and shoot 500 people. She thinks he was somehow a member of the FBI, and this event was used to sell weapons to the Middle East.

Did Howard press her on it? :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby chrisco » 06 Nov 2017, 16:03

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Rosie was on Howard today, and she believes that the Vegas shooting was an inside job by the us govt. she couldn’t understand how this guy could be so far off the grid, that age, no one had seen him ever fire a gun...and he was able to pop those windows out and shoot 500 people. She thinks he was somehow a member of the FBI, and this event was used to sell weapons to the Middle East.

#s - Which Rosie is bald talking about? I can think of O'Donnell, Perez, and Jetson as possibles.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Goose » 06 Nov 2017, 16:10

chrisco wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Rosie was on Howard today, and she believes that the Vegas shooting was an inside job by the us govt. she couldn’t understand how this guy could be so far off the grid, that age, no one had seen him ever fire a gun...and he was able to pop those windows out and shoot 500 people. She thinks he was somehow a member of the FBI, and this event was used to sell weapons to the Middle East.

#s - Which Rosie is bald talking about? I can think of O'Donnell, Perez, and Jetson as possibles.

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby mj3528 » 06 Nov 2017, 16:12

Goose wrote:
chrisco wrote:

It is O'Donnell. I listened to like a minute.

She was homecoming and prom queen in high school.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Dthefritz » 06 Nov 2017, 19:01

IDK if it's LaRouche caliber, but very interesting nonetheless. You can say whatever you want to downplay it, but there's no doubt that the wealthiest and most powerful among us went to great length to conceal what was in these documents.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Goose » 07 Nov 2017, 08:59

CIA finds Hitler alive in 1954!

I appreciated that he had the balls to keep his first name and his mustache.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 07 Nov 2017, 09:42

Dthefritz wrote:

IDK if it's LaRouche caliber, but very interesting nonetheless. You can say whatever you want to downplay it, but there's no doubt that the wealthiest and most powerful among us went to great length to conceal what was in these documents.

Wasn't trying to downplay, it's fucking insane.

Goose wrote:CIA finds Hitler alive in 1954!

I appreciated that he had the balls to keep his first name and his mustache.

That's bullshit.

He was in Argentina.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby chrisco » 21 Nov 2017, 15:53

chrisco
Madoff

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.