Oh my God, Lyndon LaRouche was right!

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Oh my God, Lyndon LaRouche was right!

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 May 2016, 09:18

why are the hooves american flags? (for real, i don't get it)
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 03 May 2016, 09:35

SouthernYokel wrote:why are the hooves american flags? (for real, i don't get it)

It's a Trojan condoms horse, right?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 May 2016, 12:08

CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:why are the hooves american flags? (for real, i don't get it)

yeah, but why flags on the hoofs?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 03 May 2016, 12:09

SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

The artist wanted to identify the Trojan Horse as from America. It was either flags on the hoofs or a flag around the collar. The artist went with the hoofs. We can debate his choice.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 May 2016, 12:13

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

The artist wanted to identify the Trojan Horse as from America. It was either flags on the hoofs or a flag around the collar. The artist went with the hoofs. We can debate his choice.

it wasn't obvious with the luggage tags? (though as clay mentions, bieber is canadian so maybe it wasn't entirely clear without flag hoofs).
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby chrisco » 19 May 2016, 08:25

Wake up sheeple! You are building the borg that will enslave you!

http://www.wipo.int/wipo_magazine/en/20 ... _0001.html

I actually agree with him.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dthefritz » 19 May 2016, 22:35

Dthefritz wrote:Image
Looks like the Iranians have not been fooled by the Republicans shouting "SAND DAHHHKIE TRAITAHH!!" at Obama and have figured out what's really going on. Damn it, we almost had them.

Y'all thought I was bullshitting
Ebadallah Abdollahi, a commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, was surprised last summer to find one of his top projects being second-guessed.

A confidential review ordered by the government called for scaling back a multibillion-dollar bullet-train project in which he was deeply involved, cutting some of its costs and allowing Western companies to bid for part of the work, said people who saw the report.

But who is to blame for all this?

Moderates backing President Rouhani seek a degree of social and political liberalization, as well as better relations with Europe and the U.S. ... In March 2014, after he reached a preliminary accord with world powers to curb Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the government-owned National Iranian Gas Co. canceled a Khatam contract to help build a $1.3 billion gas pipeline.

It appears that they have a liberal Muslim president who's coddling their enemies and undermining the economy with bad trade deals.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Rodney Farva » 20 May 2016, 02:30

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JT99 » 25 May 2016, 10:58

Time travel is possible and best used to get front row video at boxing matches

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/look-closely-photo-mike-tyson-1995?fb=ov
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JT99 » 06 Jul 2016, 20:14

Just spitballin' here....

Can we get some traction on a "Hillary had Alton Sterling killed in order to take news coverage away from the FBI thing"?

What say you, nutjobs?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JichaelDick » 06 Jul 2016, 22:04

JT99 wrote:Just spitballin' here....

Can we get some traction on a "Hillary had Alton Sterling killed in order to take news coverage away from the FBI thing"?

What say you, nutjobs?

I'd be more inclined that Bill and Hillary got their old pal Donald Trump to praise Sadam Hussein the very day that came out, to be 100.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 18 Jul 2016, 16:33

Seems legit:

#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Dthefritz » 18 Jul 2016, 17:53

Mario Speedwagon wrote:Seems legit:

Gave up after 120 seconds, but here' my two cents:

If the CIA wanted Erdogan gone, it would be to turn away from their strategy of backing the Syrian rebels, not as a way to somehow double down on it [which is I think where the video was going...]

I think this was something like the coup in Egypt against Morsi, where the military didn't share the ambitions of the political leadership in terms of getting involved in the region. There's been the beginning of a potentially huge shift in foreign policy since Davotoglu stepped down, with Turkey mending fences with both Israel and Russia after prolonged hostility. So either the military was emboldened by these developments, was getting pushback/threats from Erdogan, OR Erdogan needed a pretext to pushback against the military and engineered something. I'm not saying I know what happened, but the typical "CIA Destabilization" explanation doesn't hold water for me here, unless there's some grand bargain with Russia in the works, and I just don't see it.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Prez » 18 Jul 2016, 17:55

Dthefritz wrote:
Mario Speedwagon wrote:Seems legit:

Gave up after 120 seconds, but here' my two cents:

If the CIA wanted Erdogan gone, it would be to turn away from their strategy of backing the Syrian rebels, not as a way to somehow double down on it [which is I think where the video was going...]

I think this was something like the coup in Egypt against Morsi, where the military didn't share the ambitions of the political leadership in terms of getting involved in the region. There's been the beginning of a potentially huge shift in foreign policy since Davotoglu stepped down, with Turkey mending fences with both Israel and Russia after prolonged hostility. So either the military was emboldened by these developments, was getting pushback/threats from Erdogan, OR Erdogan needed a pretext to pushback against the military and engineered something. I'm not saying I know what happened, but the typical "CIA Destabilization" explanation doesn't hold water for me here, unless there's some grand bargain with Russia in the works, and I just don't see it.

Amazing, that's EXACTLY what I was going to say.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 23 Jul 2016, 14:18

#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.