Oh my God, Lyndon LaRouche was right!

Other stuff in other stuff.

Oh my God, Lyndon LaRouche was right!

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 23 Nov 2013, 12:49

Mario Speedwagon wrote:Misc needs a Krazy Konspiracy Korner thread, Tambo.

Make it so.

It is so.

William Cooper: crackpot, genius, or both? The answer may surpri - it's both. Both.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Re: Oh my God, Lyndon LaRouche was right!

Postby SDGuy » 23 Nov 2013, 14:26

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Mario Speedwagon wrote:Misc needs a Krazy Konspiracy Korner thread, Tambo.

Make it so.

It is so.

William Cooper: crackpot, genius, or both? The answer may surpri - it's both. Both.

Had me right from the intro.

best known for his 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse, in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrial aliens. Cooper was also described as an HIV/AIDS denialist, and a "militia theoretician".
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus

Postby JichaelDick » 23 Nov 2013, 22:51

Oswald acted alone. Jack Ruby was merely an attention whore who thought he'd be seen as a hero if he killed Oswald, and he only made that decision on the spur of the moment. The Dallas PD was just hilariously incompetent, not do-badders.

I just want to see your reaction, MTM.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 24 Nov 2013, 01:09

Just like the moon landings, the Kennedy assassination was faked by Hollywood.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Frank the Tank » 24 Nov 2013, 08:59

Back... and to the left.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 24 Nov 2013, 13:33

#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby chrisco » 24 Nov 2013, 20:36

I believe the Gold Bugs.

http://www.gata.org/node/13185

It was also not surprise me much if we've made contact with aliens.

Finally, the following people could have recently faked their death: Steve Jobs.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby bosux » 24 Nov 2013, 21:27

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Just like the moon landings, the Kennedy assassination was faked by Hollywood.

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby chrisco » 24 Nov 2013, 23:24

For shits and giggles, I pulled up the LaRouche wikipedia page. I made it to 1973. It was horrible.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 27 Nov 2013, 16:48

This nigga is gonna get shot dead or die of "natural causes" within the next couple of years:

http://rt.com/news/pope-francis-capitalism-tyranny-324/

You can't go around preaching wealth redistribution & anti Capitalism like this when you have the ear of 20% of the world's population.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby chrisco » 27 Nov 2013, 16:57

Mario Speedwagon wrote:This nigga is gonna get shot dead or die of "natural causes" within the next couple of years:

You can't go around preaching wealth redistribution & anti Capitalism like this when you have the ear of 20% of the world's population.

Fact of the matter is that he's not about this life anyway.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mister bacon » 28 Nov 2013, 08:05

Mario Speedwagon wrote:This nigga is gonna get shot dead or die of "natural causes" within the next couple of years:

yes... as we discussed previously, his tolerance of gays also makes social conservatives very very angry. someone is unfortunately going to take a shot at him. as a lifelong protestant this is the first pope that sounds like my catholic friends when i speak to them about.. well.. anything.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JT99 » 28 Nov 2013, 08:21

mister bacon wrote:

yes... as we discussed previously, his tolerance of gays also makes social conservatives very very angry. someone is unfortunately going to take a shot at him. as a lifelong protestant this is the first pope that sounds like my catholic friends when i speak to them about.. well.. anything.

I would not have expected that
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby bosux » 28 Nov 2013, 12:12

JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

he misspelled 'protester'...minions are off today
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby mister bacon » 28 Nov 2013, 15:04

JT99 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

you thought i was catholic?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Next

Return to Misc.