Heroes

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Heroes

Postby Rodney Farva » 04 Oct 2017, 20:45

mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Cop catches a couple having sex in a car. They looked at him and kept going.

He told them, again, to stop and get dressed, to which the male said “No, bro. I’m trying to f**k.” The car started rocking again.


Image


is that his sister?


pornhub wrote:stepmom


uhm, or so I hear
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25110
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Heroes

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Oct 2017, 11:11

63d50031-93fd-4b91-8878-07ed1728a755-original.jpg


This is a gift I gave to my Hubby....My girls can relate to this.....The funny part is...90% of the time he is on point....
Love my HUBBY...


It's 2017. Someone tell this lady that it is NOT COOL to credit a man for anything.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31281
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Heroes

Postby TheWolf » 13 Oct 2017, 11:14

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
63d50031-93fd-4b91-8878-07ed1728a755-original.jpg


This is a gift I gave to my Hubby....My girls can relate to this.....The funny part is...90% of the time he is on point....
Love my HUBBY...


It's 2017. Someone tell this lady that it is NOT COOL to credit a man for anything.


That funny part she refers to? It's not funny.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18947
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Heroes

Postby Frank the Tank » 09 Nov 2017, 09:04

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:when there not banging their students, heroes are asking about their sex lives and rating their answers:

http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/09/11/after-giving-students-drug-and-sex-quiz-that-scored-their-decency-utah-teacher-placed-on-leave/

Image


it's only worth 1 more point for multiple abortions? i feel like having a 2nd abortion is possibly the biggest red flag a woman could wave.


Also, straight people can't go kinky?


i think kinky was code word for "i might suck a dick to see what it tastes like"


What's your point? [/31]


The test seemed completely valid until it was clear there was no ranking for people with sixteen points. That made the whole scientific basis for the text collapse.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31679
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Heroes

Postby chrisco » 08 Dec 2017, 10:42

I don't think we have a circus related thread....so the Big Apple Circus was meh last night until they broke out their final act which was the Flying Wallendas.

It was pretty cool to see them perform the 7 person pyramid:



Doubly cool because if the ringmaster is to be believed, this act has killed 7 people in their family and they were doing this for a crowd that couldn't have topped 250 people.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12378
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Heroes

Postby Goose » 12 Dec 2017, 17:08

I've got a double heroes post (stay at home mom and a teacher involved). Last Friday night going to soccer with my wife and Kid #2 this happened. All dialogue remembered to the best of my ability.

Wife: Did your class get the paper?
Kid #2: Yes. Ms. Smith wanted me to tell you that you were the bomb.
Wife: She already sent me an email thanking me for the paper. But tell her she's welcome again.

(Apparently the class is out of paper, so my wife donated a box of paper to the class. I guess my property taxes and the Lotto money only go so far.)

Wife: I emailed her back telling her that it's the least I could do since she does so much for the class already, but tell her again that she's welcome.
Kid #2: Okay.

Amongst all this back patting nobody acknowledged that I paid for the paper.

Good talk.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3744
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Heroes

Postby TheWolf » 12 Dec 2017, 17:35

Goose wrote:I've got a double heroes post (stay at home mom and a teacher involved). Last Friday night going to soccer with my wife and Kid #2 this happened. All dialogue remembered to the best of my ability.

Wife: Did your class get the paper?
Kid #2: Yes. Ms. Smith wanted me to tell you that you were the bomb.
Wife: She already sent me an email thanking me for the paper. But tell her she's welcome again.

(Apparently the class is out of paper, so my wife donated a box of paper to the class. I guess my property taxes and the Lotto money only go so far.)

Wife: I emailed her back telling her that it's the least I could do since she does so much for the class already, but tell her again that she's welcome.
Kid #2: Okay.

Amongst all this back patting nobody acknowledged that I paid for the paper.

Good talk.


There was a thing on the local news recently that said the average hero in CT spends close to $1000/year out of their own pockets on school supplies. I don't care for a lot of the bitching and look-at-me'ing that heroes do sometimes, but it's kinda shitty that the schools can't even give them everything they need. So I, like you, end up donating shit to them a few times a year since my taxes apparently don't cover everything.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18947
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Heroes

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Dec 2017, 17:36

We have donated a case of paper to the school both this year and last. Apparently it's a real issue.

I was talking to one of the public defender's here and he said on November 1, they had exceeded their budget for paper for the entire fiscal year, which started June 1, so it may be a public services issues.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31303
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Heroes

Postby BigJohnStudd » 12 Dec 2017, 17:58

Briandong79 wrote:We have donated a case of paper to the school both this year and last. Apparently it's a real issue.

I was talking to one of the public defender's here and he said on November 1, they had exceeded their budget for paper for the entire fiscal year, which started June 1, so it may be a public services issues.


We need to legalize hemp to bring the price of paper down. #ShempForVictory
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3871
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Heroes

Postby bosux » 12 Dec 2017, 18:26

BigJohnStudd wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:We have donated a case of paper to the school both this year and last. Apparently it's a real issue.

I was talking to one of the public defender's here and he said on November 1, they had exceeded their budget for paper for the entire fiscal year, which started June 1, so it may be a public services issues.


We need to legalize hemp to bring the price of paper down. #ShempForVictory


Image

what are we doing with all this goddang paper? i was told we were moving to a paperless society!
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17487
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Heroes

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 12 Dec 2017, 22:48

Uh, if I'm a teacher I'm telling the school to fuck off and give me the supplies I need to do my job. I'm not dipping into my own funds
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18468
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Heroes

Postby TheWolf » 12 Dec 2017, 23:18

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Uh, if I'm a teacher I'm telling the school to fuck off and give me the supplies I need to do my job. I'm not dipping into my own funds


I'm sure none of them have ever thought to try that tactic.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18947
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Heroes

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Dec 2017, 23:21

they have/had a tax credit for that because it's so pervasive
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25110
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Heroes

Postby Frank the Tank » 13 Dec 2017, 08:48

Rodney Farva wrote:they have/had a tax credit for that because it's so pervasive


But I think it caps out at $250.

Agreed it’s a huge problem. I’ve heard varying degrees of stories of some districts pressuring the teachers to buy their own stuff, right up to laptop projectors. I don’t think that’s common but I bet it does happen in the odd district.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31679
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Heroes

Postby mister bacon » 13 Dec 2017, 11:38

that bullied kid's dad is a jailed white supremacist. no word on how many duis, or what kind of socks he wore.

http://amp.tmz.com/2017/12/13/keaton-jo ... ssion=true
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26684
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests