Heroes

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Heroes

Postby the cheese » 19 May 2017, 09:09

I really hate when I agree with Garg. It takes five minutes to clean out a car on Saturday and another five minutes to vacuum the thing.

Unlike Garg, I take another ten and get the wife's car as well.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 May 2017, 09:18

the cheese wrote:I really hate when I agree with Garg. It takes five minutes to clean out a car on Saturday and another five minutes to vacuum the thing.

Oh, I'll do it for her occasionally, but I make damn sure I cause a big enough scene to let her know that I know that she is a tremendous slob. It's very mature and has solved her messiness.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 19 May 2017, 09:20

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:I really hate when I agree with Garg. It takes five minutes to clean out a car on Saturday and another five minutes to vacuum the thing.

Oh, I'll do it for her occasionally, but I make damn sure I cause a big enough scene to let her know that I know that she is a tremendous slob. It's very mature and has solved her messiness.

Whoa.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby the cheese » 19 May 2017, 09:24

Gregs Kite wrote:

Funniest guy on this board when you're not trying to be a raging and infected cunt.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mj3528 » 19 May 2017, 09:26

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Funniest guy on this board when you're not trying to be a raging and infected cunt.

So 5% of the time?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby JT99 » 19 May 2017, 09:27

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

He's being funny then too, just not the funny that you like.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 19 May 2017, 09:29

JT99 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Emma.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby the cheese » 19 May 2017, 09:32

TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Emma.

F6+F2+F12.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 19 May 2017, 09:33

Everybody funny, now you funny too. /George T.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 May 2017, 17:42

a women I know wrote:today is my 4th day of no voice and painful throat. It's been so hard to sleep I'm only getting about 4hrs a night. Good thing they make an app for speaking...

Her women friend wrote:Do you think you might have strep? Feel
Better soon! It's hard when moms get sick

OP wrote:I'm not certain there is a difference...mom's keep doing everything sick or not ;-)

They are an amazing species. How are woman so incredible? And so humble?

Men - please try to learn a thing or 2.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby PhillyJim76 » 23 May 2017, 18:04

Hold my beer

My ex texted me at 6pm asked if I was home (I was at beer distributor). She told me she was sick and proceeded to send a picture of vomit in her toilet. She said I needed to come over and watch kids.

I said I had plans.

X-post to Bitches thread
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 May 2017, 18:08

If you were here in front of me I would kiss you right on the mouth.

Wolf.....take notes. #yourtimeisyourtime

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby PhillyJim76 » 23 May 2017, 18:12

Then my daughter texted and said mommy is sick and said you are coming here to watch us. I said, no, ill see you tomorrow, get your sisters and go in your room and watch a movie and then go to bed.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 May 2017, 18:59

PhillyJim76 wrote:Then my daughter texted and said mommy is sick and said you are coming here to watch us. I said, no, ill see you tomorrow, get your sisters and go in your room and watch a movie and then go to bed.

Haha she pulled the child guilt card? What a slit.

Never mind the kiss on the mouth, I'll even insert a finger. You earned it.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 23 May 2017, 19:31

She sent a pic of her puke? That's great. Has she tried this sick shit in the past and youvery said no, so she thought maybe she could make you feel.bad by proving she really was sick?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.