Heroes

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Heroes

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 15:02

I dunno, I guess I just keep my carseat straps on point. :beatsme:
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 15:03

Magnum wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:dude you know car seat buckling can be nightmarish, don't you belittle that shit. when the strap gets twisted inside the clip? That's 10 minutes of your day gone right there, threading that little fucker back through correctly.

Right? And when your toddler is fighting you every step of the way, it's a giant pain.

reaching down into that slot of doom and coming back up with a handful of melted yogurt raisins, fruit snacks, cheezits and goldfish. "does any of the food i give this child end up in his mouth"
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby nerf66 » 18 May 2017, 15:03

Magnum wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:dude you know car seat buckling can be nightmarish, don't you belittle that shit. when the strap gets twisted inside the clip? That's 10 minutes of your day gone right there, threading that little fucker back through correctly.

Right? And when your toddler is fighting you every step of the way, it's a giant pain.

Every mom within earshot wrote:Oh, you only have one? Wait until the second. And if you have three you can plan on everything being over for ever.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 15:05

SouthernYokel wrote:
Magnum wrote:

reaching down into that slot of doom and coming back up with a handful of melted yogurt raisins, fruit snacks, cheezits and goldfish. "does any of the food i give this child end up in his mouth"

Do you people not vacuum your cars?

Let me rephrase. Yokel, do you ever send your maid to vacuum your car for you?
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 15:08

Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Magnum wrote:

Do you people not vacuum your cars?

Let me rephrase. Yokel, do you ever send your maid to vacuum your car for you?

i vacuum my car clayton-weekly. my child is a destructive force. i suppose i could stop giving him food in the car. LOLLLLL
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Magnum » 18 May 2017, 15:13

Clearly Kite has the perfect children who do not spill food or fight with you every time you put them in a car seat.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 15:16

Magnum wrote:Clearly Kite has the perfect children who do not spill food or fight with you every time you put them in a car seat.

I'll take messy kids over faggots. :mrgreen:
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Theny » 18 May 2017, 15:17

Underrated parenting milestone: when they can buckle themselves in, and get in and out of the car on their own. Almost there with my youngest. [-o<
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 15:20

Theny wrote:Underrated parenting milestone: when they can buckle themselves in, and get in and out of the car on their own. Almost there with my youngest. [-o<

My oldest has reverted to pretending he's not capable of doing his own buckles. It's fun. Kids are fun.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby PhillyJim76 » 18 May 2017, 15:55

You guys are doing life wrong
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 16:18

Magnum wrote:Clearly Kite has the perfect children who do not spill food or fight with you every time you put them in a car seat.

Where did I say they were perfect?

I limit food in the car and I vacuum weekly. Sorry for having pride in my cleanliness. I guess I'm a horrible person. :/

ETA: If it makes you feel better my wife's car is a fucking disaster.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 May 2017, 16:21

Gregs Kite wrote:

I limit food in the car and I vacuum weekly. Sorry for having pride in my cleanliness. I guess I'm a horrible person. :/

:gay: pride
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JT99 » 18 May 2017, 19:06

Gregs Kite wrote:

And the cum stains, you know, from all the dick-sucking?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BigJohnStudd » 18 May 2017, 21:00

JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

He said his wife's car.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby bosux » 18 May 2017, 22:19

BigJohnStudd wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

He said his wife's car.

they say it's good when a couple shares interests
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.