Heroes

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Heroes

Postby rickm3 » 17 May 2017, 17:18

http://nypost.com/2017/05/17/teacher-bu ... ew-charge/

A teacher in Oklahoma already accused of bringing heroin and dozens of needles into her second-grade classroom is now facing additional charges in connection with the young students in her care.
rickm3
Grantland Editor

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 May 2017, 19:49

rickm3 wrote:http://nypost.com/2017/05/17/teacher-busted-for-bringing-heroin-meth-and-syringes-to-class-faces-new-charge/

A teacher in Oklahoma already accused of bringing heroin and dozens of needles into her second-grade classroom is now facing additional charges in connection with the young students in her care.

She talked about selling school shit and doing H on her Facebook? My word.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 May 2017, 19:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
rickm3 wrote:http://nypost.com/2017/05/17/teacher-busted-for-bringing-heroin-meth-and-syringes-to-class-faces-new-charge/

She talked about selling school shit and doing H on her Facebook? My word.

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 09:41

It's a shame she taught 2nd grade instead of high school. She could have fucked all her students for drug money and given us the greatest Heroes/Hey Diddle Diddle X-Post of all time.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby the cheese » 18 May 2017, 10:11

God, Sapulpa is a great time.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby PhillyJim76 » 18 May 2017, 13:46

http://www.scarymommy.com/cant-single-m ... _source=FB

What the fuck is this "pat me on the back" bullshit here? Unless the kids dad is dead, how is this scenario possible? Annnnnd if he isn't around at all, fuck you, you fucked a dude w no morals
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 May 2017, 13:53

PhillyJim76 wrote:http://www.scarymommy.com/cant-single-mom-it-youre-not-single-mom/?utm_source=FB

What the fuck is this "pat me on the back" bullshit here? Unless the kids dad is dead, how is this scenario possible? Annnnnd if he isn't around at all, fuck you, you fucked a dude w no morals

Can they go 2 seconds without looking for the entire world to be in awe of what they are able to handle?

But please, can we save the phrase “Single Momming It” for those of us who really are?

Maybe dont be a wh*re next time.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 14:00

If the dad was dead, you'd know it. No way in hell she writes a "look at how awesome I am!" post and forgets to include the critical detail that would make you also feel sympathy for her in addition to being amazed by how hard she works.

Unless she's playing the long game here, anticipating people calling her a self-complimenting whore, and waiting to drop the, "ACTUALLY... He went through a 5 year battle with cancer, lost his job because his bitch of a boss didn't give a fuck about his problems and only cared about how it was affecting HER work life, and I add to take care of him every day in addition to the kids and working 4 jobs to pay his medical bills. I miss him so much. He was my rock, my life. So maybe hold your judgment until you have all the facts, asshole."
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby PhillyJim76 » 18 May 2017, 14:26

Her only other story on scary mommy makes it sound like the dude bolted when the kid was just born.

"I knew in my heart that my baby’s father wasn’t in it for the long haul, and I knew that I would need my friends, my old neighbourhood, my support system"

So bitch why'd you let him nut in that box?
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 14:29

TheWolf wrote:If the dad was dead, you'd know it. No way in hell she writes a "look at how awesome I am!" post and forgets to include the critical detail that would make you also feel sympathy for her in addition to being amazed by how hard she works.

Unless she's playing the long game here, anticipating people calling her a self-complimenting whore, and waiting to drop the, "ACTUALLY... He went through a 5 year battle with cancer, lost his job because his bitch of a boss didn't give a fuck about his problems and only cared about how it was affecting HER work life, and I add to take care of him every day in addition to the kids and working 4 jobs to pay his medical bills. I miss him so much. He was my rock, my life. So maybe hold your judgment until you have all the facts, asshole."

This was very detailed.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 18 May 2017, 14:31

Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:If the dad was dead, you'd know it. No way in hell she writes a "look at how awesome I am!" post and forgets to include the critical detail that would make you also feel sympathy for her in addition to being amazed by how hard she works.

This was very detailed.

Thanks?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby PhillyJim76 » 18 May 2017, 14:35

Btw freelance writer means ON GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 14:46

PhillyJim76 wrote:http://www.scarymommy.com/cant-single-mom-it-youre-not-single-mom/?utm_source=FB

I had to look...

Today, and 98 percent of the days, I am the only one on duty for night, 6 am, potty training, breakfast, lunch, play, soccer practice, dentist appointment, dinner, fever, vomit, laundry, dishes, tantrum, car seat buckling, supply shopping, grocery hauling, bath time, tooth brushing, bedtime story, and singing to sleep. I recognize that this means I also get all of the good stuff, and I love that.

This got me for some reason.

I am wholly responsible for putting a roof over our heads, food on the table, and those $65 soccer cleats on his feet.

Maybe don't buy 65 fucking dollar cleats if you can't afford them?

There’s no one beside me to laugh about that funny thing he said after nap time.

Hang on a second.....

just a couple paragraphs earlier wrote:I’m blessed to have a loving boyfriend who is helpful and adores my child

FUCKING TELL HIM ABOUT IT! I'm sure he cares that your little shit said "skettios". :roll:

I wanted to raise my child with two loving and available parents. I’m not looking for sympathy.

Self awareness is a doozy.

This is our life right now. I smile through it no matter how worn out (and yes, sometimes bitter) I feel

Yeah, this dude ain't dead, he was smart and split from this lunatic. Sucks for the kid, though, for sure.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 14:49

dude you know car seat buckling can be nightmarish, don't you belittle that shit. when the strap gets twisted inside the clip? That's 10 minutes of your day gone right there, threading that little fucker back through correctly.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Magnum » 18 May 2017, 15:00

SouthernYokel wrote:dude you know car seat buckling can be nightmarish, don't you belittle that shit. when the strap gets twisted inside the clip? That's 10 minutes of your day gone right there, threading that little fucker back through correctly.

Right? And when your toddler is fighting you every step of the way, it's a giant pain.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.