Heroes

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Heroes

Postby the cheese » 19 May 2017, 09:09

I really hate when I agree with Garg. It takes five minutes to clean out a car on Saturday and another five minutes to vacuum the thing.

Unlike Garg, I take another ten and get the wife's car as well.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 May 2017, 09:18

the cheese wrote:I really hate when I agree with Garg. It takes five minutes to clean out a car on Saturday and another five minutes to vacuum the thing.

Oh, I'll do it for her occasionally, but I make damn sure I cause a big enough scene to let her know that I know that she is a tremendous slob. It's very mature and has solved her messiness.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 19 May 2017, 09:20

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:I really hate when I agree with Garg. It takes five minutes to clean out a car on Saturday and another five minutes to vacuum the thing.

Oh, I'll do it for her occasionally, but I make damn sure I cause a big enough scene to let her know that I know that she is a tremendous slob. It's very mature and has solved her messiness.

Whoa.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby the cheese » 19 May 2017, 09:24

Gregs Kite wrote:

Funniest guy on this board when you're not trying to be a raging and infected cunt.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mj3528 » 19 May 2017, 09:26

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Funniest guy on this board when you're not trying to be a raging and infected cunt.

So 5% of the time?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby JT99 » 19 May 2017, 09:27

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

He's being funny then too, just not the funny that you like.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 19 May 2017, 09:29

JT99 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Emma.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby the cheese » 19 May 2017, 09:32

TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Emma.

F6+F2+F12.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 19 May 2017, 09:33

Everybody funny, now you funny too. /George T.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Previous

Return to Misc.