America's Ballsack: The Florida News Thread

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: America's Ballsack: The Florida News Thread

Postby bosux » 11 Feb 2018, 20:56

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Need to hear more about his music video.

need to SEE this music video, some kind of terrible 90's white boy rap i presume
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Feb 2018, 21:14

the Coast Guard told the couple they need to get their boat out of there. It could cost up to $10,000 to remove and store it. They have about $90.

Get a job, losers!!1
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Frank the Tank » 12 Feb 2018, 05:40

bosux wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Need to hear more about his music video.

need to SEE this music video, some kind of terrible 90's white boy rap i presume

My money is on the title of said video being titled “Boats and Hos”, and I’m sure it was tastefully produced by Prestige Worldwide.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 12 Feb 2018, 07:18

God Shamgod wrote:http://www.tampabay.com/sold-everything-to-sail-the-world-boat-sank-next-day

This story is right up there with the Fyre Festival for me as far as reading about idiots. Especially the way they frame it is a tragedy. Like it was some retired couple living their dream and putting all their retirement into it. It's about a couple 24 year old morons "tired of the rat race" that sell all their possessions (a whopping 5k) to buy a 50 year old boat and sail around the world with $90 in their pocket despite having no sailing experience or insurance on the boat. Boat sinks on day 2 in the channel right next to the marina. Would have surely died if they managed to get to open water. Now there is a gofundme to buy them another boat of course.

This really hits home for me because my dad planned to do the same thing until my step brother and I wrecked his boat while filming a music video.

Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Feb 2018, 09:13

God Shamgod wrote:http://www.tampabay.com/sold-everything-to-sail-the-world-boat-sank-next-day

This story is right up there with the Fyre Festival for me as far as reading about idiots. Especially the way they frame it is a tragedy. Like it was some retired couple living their dream and putting all their retirement into it. It's about a couple 24 year old morons "tired of the rat race" that sell all their possessions (a whopping 5k) to buy a 50 year old boat and sail around the world with $90 in their pocket despite having no sailing experience or insurance on the boat. Boat sinks on day 2 in the channel right next to the marina. Would have surely died if they managed to get to open water. Now there is a gofundme to buy them another boat of course.

This really hits home for me because my dad planned to do the same thing until my step brother and I wrecked his boat while filming a music video.

Oh those people are well above the Fyre Festival in my eyes. At least the Fyre Festival people got legit ripped off, idiot rich kids or not.

At least they didn't decide to try to buy a helicopter.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Previous

Return to Misc.