What's In A Name?

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: What's In A Name?

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 01 Nov 2017, 06:47

Why should I change my name? He's the one who sucks!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby bosux » 01 Nov 2017, 14:28

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Dthefritz » 01 Nov 2017, 17:11

chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:Lenny Wilkins - NBA all time coaching wins leader

Do you have an opinion on the popular NYC sandwich shop Lenny's?

I do. overrated af.

I'm not familiar with your sandwich shops in town. I am only up on Queens based chains like Bareburger, the Korean bakeries that are popping up, Mama's Empanadas, Pio Pio Riko, you get the point.

I think I've eaten at Pan Quotidian this year. #coolpostsco

Here is my highly timely response: Lenny's isn't anything special, but it's a decent place to go for lunch with a group bc the selection is expansive enough that most people will find something to be happy with. I highly enjoy their Chickavo sandwich, sns. Yeah it's overpriced, but that's just NYC for you. That said, haven't been there in a couple years.

OOH I LIKED BAREBURGER BEFORE IT WAS COOL. I mean really.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 01 Nov 2017, 18:12

Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I do. overrated af.

I'm not familiar with your sandwich shops in town. I am only up on Queens based chains like Bareburger, the Korean bakeries that are popping up, Mama's Empanadas, Pio Pio Riko, you get the point.

Here is my highly timely response: Lenny's isn't anything special, but it's a decent place to go for lunch with a group bc the selection is expansive enough that most people will find something to be happy with. I highly enjoy their Chickavo sandwich, sns. Yeah it's overpriced, but that's just NYC for you. That said, haven't been there in a couple years.

Not so fun fact: I didn't like Bareburger when it was cool strictly because it was cool...and by that I mean it was cool for new moms in Sunnyside to make a 3 hour production out of taking their babies to the Bareburger in Astoria and acting like it was the best thing ever. I later went on to have very mixed opinions about Bareburger mostly do to the fact that their Vernon Blvd location has the worst front of the house service ever, BUT they have a decent lunch option for every sort of sandwich based mood AND their onion rings are in fact amazeballs.

So net net, I'm so so on Bareburger.

Glad we got that out there.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby ctz31 » 02 Nov 2017, 09:00

chrisco wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I do. overrated af.

Not so fun fact: I didn't like Bareburger when it was cool strictly because it was cool...and by that I mean it was cool for new moms in Sunnyside to make a 3 hour production out of taking their babies to the Bareburger in Astoria and acting like it was the best thing ever. I later went on to have very mixed opinions about Bareburger mostly do to the fact that their Vernon Blvd location has the worst front of the house service ever, BUT they have a decent lunch option for every sort of sandwich based mood AND their onion rings are in fact amazeballs.

What is the place in the greatest city in the world that has the best burger? It was featured in a classic ep of HIMYM. Jichael?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby chrisco » 02 Nov 2017, 09:07

ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I do. overrated af.

What is the place in the greatest city in the world that has the best burger? It was featured in a classic ep of HIMYM. Jichael?

You got to be talking about Donovan's in Woodside: http://donovansny.com/

With PJ Horgans going under, this is now the closest place to me that claims to have the best hamburger in NYC.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Its good, possibly great, but I prefer their shepherd's pie.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dthefritz » 02 Nov 2017, 20:45

chrisco wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I do. overrated af.

With PJ Horgans going under, this is now the closest place to me that claims to have the best hamburger in NYC.

Veselka. come at me.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 03 Nov 2017, 07:41

Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I do. overrated af.

Veselka. come at me.

When did this discussion become about overpriced pirogies in lower Manhattan?
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dthefritz » 03 Nov 2017, 07:52

chrisco wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I do. overrated af.

Veselka. come at me.

When did this discussion become about overpriced pirogies in lower Manhattan?

Their burgers. Underrated eyy eff.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Goose » 13 Feb 2018, 10:19

Top 5 Arthurs.

HM: Arthur Conan Doyle, created Sherlock Holmes, loved cocaine. Chester A. Arthur, 21st president and salient plot point from Die Hard 3. Arthur Blank, owns Home Depot and a football team.

5. Arthur Miller: playwright (Death of a Salesman, among others), banged Marilyn Monroe, never had a team give up a 25 point lead in a Super Bowl.

4. Bea Arthur: Maude, Golden Girls, and if we were ranking strictly on cock size, she'd be #1.

3. Arthur Ashe: tennis player, only black guy to win a singles grand slam (won 3), died of the AIDS.

Image:

Who doesn't love a drunk, wee man with a British accent?

1. King Arthur: It's right there in the name.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2018, 10:23

Goose wrote:Top 5 Arthurs.

HM: Arthur Conan Doyle, created Sherlock Holmes, loved cocaine. Chester A. Arthur, 21st president and salient plot point from Die Hard 3. Arthur Blank, owns Home Depot and a football team.

5. Arthur Miller: playwright (Death of a Salesman, among others), banged Marilyn Monroe, never had a team give up a 25 point lead in a Super Bowl.

4. Bea Arthur: Maude, Golden Girls, and if we were ranking strictly on cock size, she'd be #1.

3. Arthur Ashe: tennis player, only black guy to win a singles grand slam (won 3), died of the AIDS.

Image:

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mj3528 » 13 Feb 2018, 10:24

Good list Goose: I agree with Jike that this guy is the worst Arthur:

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Goose » 13 Feb 2018, 10:25

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Goose wrote:Top 5 Arthurs.

Image:

Fuck that whiny bitch. Him and Caillou.

ETA: One HUGE oversight.

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Previous

Return to Misc.