White People Problems

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: White People Problems

Postby JT99 » 04 Oct 2017, 07:10

Ooof, I never buy my pens new. They depreciate too much right out of the box.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Dthefritz » 04 Oct 2017, 07:45

JT99 wrote:Ooof, I never buy my pens new. They depreciate too much right out of the box.

Yeah, but there's a nice dead cat bounce after that sharp depreciation.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby TheWolf » 04 Oct 2017, 07:52

Dthefritz wrote:
JT99 wrote:Ooof, I never buy my pens new. They depreciate too much right out of the box.

Yeah, but there's a nice dead cat bounce after that sharp depreciation.

Callback!

I bought a $7 pen because I'm always losing my pens and I got tired of not caring.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 09 Nov 2017, 11:11

It's crackers like this that set white people back 10 years. Talk all that shit, turtle when shit goes down, then says "call the police". What a bitch.

ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Nov 2017, 11:19

I wonder if that attacker got charged with a hate crime. Clearly he was calling the white a cracker as he pummeled him.

Oh wait, it only works the other way, right?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Jew Jitsu » 09 Nov 2017, 11:27

Why would you ever wanna fuck with someone that takes a bus to get around?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Goose » 09 Nov 2017, 11:58

Jew Jitsu wrote:Why would you ever wanna fuck with someone that takes a bus to get around?

Our transportation planning group has to do bus surveys every couple of years for the DOT. Since the buses run from about 5am til midnight they need people to cover all those hours so that they can get good representative survey data. Of course all of their group pick time slots in the normal 5am-5pm range and come beg our group to volunteer for the late shift. Some of our hourly guys do it, since it's time and a half for them. But the planning manager asked me once and I told her, "No thanks, I'm not talking to anybody that's riding the bus at midnight."

"Excuse me sir, can I ask you a few questions about your travel habits?"

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 09 Nov 2017, 12:01

Goose wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Why would you ever wanna fuck with someone that takes a bus to get around?

Our transportation planning group has to do bus surveys every couple of years for the DOT. Since the buses run from about 5am til midnight they need people to cover all those hours so that they can get good representative survey data. Of course all of their group pick time slots in the normal 5am-5pm range and come beg our group to volunteer for the late shift. Some of our hourly guys do it, since it's time and a half for them. But the planning manager asked me once and I told her, "No thanks, I'm not talking to anybody that's riding the bus at midnight."

"Excuse me sir, can I ask you a few questions about your travel habits?"

What if you just didn't go, faked some surveys, and never told anyone except maybe a messagebored full of your bestest internet buddies?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 09 Nov 2017, 12:13

I assume that if you are someone who takes the bus to get around, you're not afraid of fucking with someone else who does. That guy, of course, should have been afraid because he was a little bitch faggot with a big mouth. But I'm not sure your point makes a ton of sense when you consider that both people are bus riders.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 09 Nov 2017, 13:05

ctz31 wrote:It's crackers like this that set white people back 10 years. Talk all that shit, turtle when shit goes down, then says "call the police". What a bitch.

get missing bruh! get missing.

excellent camera work and commentary. somebody give homegirl a show.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Nov 2017, 13:12

Look how giddy bacon is when its a white guy getting victimised. Shake my head!

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BigJohnStudd » 09 Nov 2017, 13:43

Gregs Kite wrote:Look how giddy bacon is when its a white guy getting victimised. Shake my head!

Giphy doesn't allow inline linking anymore, amateur.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby ctz31 » 09 Nov 2017, 13:58

Gregs Kite wrote:Look how giddy bacon is when its a white guy getting victimised. Shake my head!

I think racial slurs are overlooked when one is defending his honor w fisticuffs.

It's like gay butt while incarcerated. You get a pass. /T
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Nov 2017, 14:02

ctz31 wrote:

I think racial slurs are overlooked when one is defending his honor w fisticuffs.

It's like gay butt while incarcerated. You get a pass. /T

I'll need a transcript of Young Shammy's lines in White English, please.

Also, did he drop a "niggy" in there?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 22 Nov 2017, 16:03

Addressed several WPPs this afternoon:

1. Had to bring the kitchen table in the basement up to the dining room so we could go for a double table configuration and seat 20 people for tomorrow. The table looks vaguely like this:

So I need to take the legs off, pull the leaf out, then usually I tape the table up so it doesn't open when I haul it up the stairs. This thing is just heavy/unruly enough that I can barely get it up on my own.

Since the car accident and just plain getting older I decided to have someone come over and help me do it. Turns out I didn't need any help because one of the ends of the table that shouldn't come off now does. With that weight off, I could bring everything up on my own. The dining room now has a jumbo heavy two table package in and everyone will have a seat.

2. Leaves. Finally reached the tipping point where there were too many leaves on the ground and not many left on the trees. Did the sidewalk, driveway, walks, garden bed and patio. Filled up 8 bags, and found that my strawberry plant has decided to make a comeback. The toppin on the cake? We've got biodegradable trash bags now so I don't need to feel guilty about not composting.

3. Why do we have biodegradable trash bags? Because Queens now does organic trash collection! These showed up last month and I finally bought the little biodegradable liners that go in the inside the house collection bins.

I'll never have to feel guilty about putting leftovers in the trash again because instead they'll go in our soon to be disgusting white bucket. Can't say that I actually felt guilty about this before, but now I can have some form of moral superiority over people in other municipalities. Take that Ogdenville!
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.