White People Problems

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: White People Problems

Postby Jew Jitsu » 28 Sep 2017, 20:48

Yeah that's the go to industry where this is common behavior. First and only time I've done this was back in the aol days, I tried to cancel for like a year before I finally pulled through cause each time I called they just give me the month for free. Towards the end I've gotten cable internet and the Indian lady offered six months free aol access instead of the customary one. Still feel bad for rejecting it and sticking her with a loss customer.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Sep 2017, 20:55

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Anyone ever called their phone carrier to bitch about the price and threaten to switch? I've been on att for 15 years and the price I pay for it is pretty up there. Thinking about switching to Verizon cause if I'm paying a bunch might as well have great service. All the phones on the plan are paid for and I wanna get the new iPhone. Preferably X but fuck waking up in the middle of the night on some faint hope that they'll let me drop $1400 on it. So the 8 plus it is. Might as well do it now I guess unless att throws some money my way for being a loyal consumer. Thoughts?

I've only had success with the complain and threaten to switch play with cable companies.

Maybe threaten to switch and then come back after a month so they'll pay you to get out of the contract and give you a free phone and give you the intro rate so they're gonna lose money if they don't give you a better rate? I've got that one lined up for March when our "special" rate or whatever expires
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 29 Sep 2017, 09:21

Jew Jitsu wrote:Yeah that's the go to industry where this is common behavior. First and only time I've done this was back in the aol days, I tried to cancel for like a year before I finally pulled through cause each time I called they just give me the month for free. Towards the end I've gotten cable internet and the Indian lady offered six months free aol access instead of the customary one. Still feel bad for rejecting it and sticking her with a loss customer.

What do you mean "back" in the aol days? AOL is still a thing!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Prez » 29 Sep 2017, 10:24

ctz31 wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Yeah that's the go to industry where this is common behavior. First and only time I've done this was back in the aol days, I tried to cancel for like a year before I finally pulled through cause each time I called they just give me the month for free. Towards the end I've gotten cable internet and the Indian lady offered six months free aol access instead of the customary one. Still feel bad for rejecting it and sticking her with a loss customer.

My primary email address is still @aol.com because I'm too lazy to move everything to one of my other 10 email addresses.
Is the AOL program or app actually still a thing? I don't think so.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 29 Sep 2017, 10:37

Prez wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

My primary email address is still @aol.com because I'm too lazy to move everything to one of my other 10 email addresses.

I dunno, lemme search on AltaVista
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 29 Sep 2017, 10:38

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Prez wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

I dunno, lemme search on AltaVista

I'll Ask Jeeves.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby chrisco » 02 Oct 2017, 11:08

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BigJohnStudd » 02 Oct 2017, 15:57

chrisco wrote:Goat yoga vs. big government.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/goat-yoga- ... 1506877315

GOAT yoga?

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby ctz31 » 02 Oct 2017, 16:00

BigJohnStudd wrote:
chrisco wrote:Goat yoga vs. big government.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/goat-yoga- ... 1506877315

GOAT yoga?

=D+= =D+= =D+= Congrats.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby rickm3 » 03 Oct 2017, 19:29

My Mont Blanc Meisteruck pen had to be sent to the shop for repairs. $122 to repair it.
rickm3
Hope College Alum

Postby TheWolf » 03 Oct 2017, 19:35

rickm3 wrote:My Mont Blanc Meisteruck pen had to be sent to the shop for repairs. $122 to repair it.

Look at Mr. #hb fancy schmancy pen over here. Pen repair is a thing?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Oct 2017, 19:41

We might have to lock this thread. I can't imagine any whiter problem than gourmet pen repair.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 03 Oct 2017, 20:36

I assume that's a fountain pen?

I have had nice roller ball pens for the past 15 years because it helps me make sure I always have a pen handy as I am more likely to keep track of it. Rollerball writes nice and not as messy as a fountain pen. Had a Caran d'Ache for years and a Waterman for the past two.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Jew Jitsu » 04 Oct 2017, 00:11

rickm3 wrote:My Mont Blanc Meisteruck pen had to be sent to the shop for repairs. $122 to repair it.

Not a fan of the ballpoint but give me the fountain pen all day
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby rickm3 » 04 Oct 2017, 06:26

TheWolf wrote:Pen repair is a thing?

The bottom part broke in half so it was un-usable. I bought it about 10 years ago from a guy at work that won it in a raffle. I paid around $50 for it. At the time it retailed for around $200. Now the sticker price is over $400. It really is a nice pen but replacing it with a new one was not a sensible option, so the repair route was the way to go. And yes they do repair them. I will say that Mont Blanc customer service is really good. But it is pretty funny that they don't call it a pen, in my correspondence with them they always call it a "writing instrument" and in one e-mail they referred to it as "my lifetime companion".
rickm3
Hope College Alum

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.