White People Problems

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: White People Problems

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Jan 2018, 20:16

Dunking Donut wrote:Rod's actually had a parent teach conferences and they have more than one guidance counselor? Shit is fancy up there in Virginia public schools.

But we have low taxes. =D+=

that's what i had in international schools. my school in maryland, we had a back to school night with 7 minutes per class with all the other parents. 3 teachers didn't show.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Theny » 08 Jan 2018, 20:18

Rodney Farva wrote:
Dunking Donut wrote:Rod's actually had a parent teach conferences and they have more than one guidance counselor? Shit is fancy up there in Virginia public schools.

that's what i had in international schools. my school in maryland, we had a back to school night with 7 minutes per class with all the other parents. 3 teachers didn't show.

I'd question the validity of that school system's ranking then. Shenanigans are happening.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Jan 2018, 20:19

bosux wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
bosux wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
bosux wrote:the public school i went to was the top high school in NJ, public or private, and by a fair margin, at the time i was there...and this was in a town surrounded by top private schools

as far as i know it still always finishes top 10 every year...lots of rich fucks there

I thought you grew up with the neeeeegros? /mortimerduke

indeed i did... in the low income housing projects that the state forced the town to build

Did your pops ever tell them to open their own pizzeria if they wanted some brothers up on the wall?

my parents divorced when i was 3 in 1976. i went with my moms and we was po. my pops did ok, owned a few businesses etc, but generally squandered whatever he had and didn't support us at all. i am lucky as fuck we were able to get in these places. we lived with my mom's parents for 4 years while she got her nursing degree and then moved back to my hometown, same projects as before.

Damn, I was just trying to make a Do the Right Thing joke, no harm meant whatsoever. Sounds like rough times, glad you got through ok to entertain us nitwits.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby bosux » 08 Jan 2018, 20:23

Dthefritz wrote:
bosux wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
bosux wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
bosux wrote:the public school i went to was the top high school in NJ, public or private, and by a fair margin, at the time i was there...and this was in a town surrounded by top private schools

as far as i know it still always finishes top 10 every year...lots of rich fucks there

I thought you grew up with the neeeeegros? /mortimerduke

indeed i did... in the low income housing projects that the state forced the town to build

Did your pops ever tell them to open their own pizzeria if they wanted some brothers up on the wall?

my parents divorced when i was 3 in 1976. i went with my moms and we was po. my pops did ok, owned a few businesses etc, but generally squandered whatever he had and didn't support us at all. i am lucky as fuck we were able to get in these places. we lived with my mom's parents for 4 years while she got her nursing degree and then moved back to my hometown, same projects as before.

Damn, I was just trying to make a Do the Right Thing joke, no harm meant whatsoever. Sounds like rough times, glad you got through ok to entertain us nitwits.

i know...my dad did at one point own a pasta manufacturing business and italian grocery...no moulis on the wall there
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Dunking Donut » 08 Jan 2018, 22:02

Rodney Farva wrote:
Dunking Donut wrote:Rod's actually had a parent/teacher conferences and they have more than one guidance counselor? Shit is fancy up there in Virginia public schools.

I was being facetious, we haven't had any of that in HS here. We have one GC per 600 kids. We got meet her about colleges and how we can get a potential letter of recommendation since many private colleges require one from a Guidance Counselor. Basically, my daughter writes one and she reviews it and signs it. And there's a communication through Naviance when a college comes to visit (once, sometimes twice a week). So, that's how they help prepare them for college.

I would like to point out this is a top ten school in the state if you listen to greatschools and all that bullshit.
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Jan 2018, 12:35

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 06 Feb 2018, 09:04

The A-Hed takes a look at the growing arms race in competitive bagpiping.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/this-is-ju ... 1517852640

This was the closing paragraph:

Jacob Loughlin, a 17-year-old bagpipe prodigy from Virginia, plans to attend St. Andrews University in North Carolina in the fall. The school, he says, has offered him a combined bagpiping and golf scholarship so he won’t have to choose between his Scottish interests.

Hopefully they can also find room for a double minor in single malt distilling and tartantry.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Previous

Return to Misc.