White People Problems

Other stuff in other stuff.

White People Problems

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 13 Jan 2012, 09:52

Life can be tough. Sometimes they run out of Stella Artois in business class on your flight to Beijing. Sometimes the foie gras you wanted cold comes to your table and its room temperature. Sometimes you have to travel to North Africa on business and a week later you have to go back, but you're not able to change your flights and just stay there an extra couple of days it makes me so mad I just go grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Anyways, white people, discuss your white people problems here. You've got a shoulder to cry on.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Re: White People Problems

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Jan 2012, 10:05

When I went to the Sixers opening night game last week for free, our suite didnt have free beer. Just free food. And Dr J, Moses Malone, Andrew Toney, etc, were 3 boxes down from us, but my brother-in-law was upset that he didnt bring his Dr J jersey to try to get an autograph. :/
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Rodney Farva » 13 Jan 2012, 10:28

some chick i went to college with, on the facebook:

So the soundest horse I've ever known has just been passed up by a great home because the vet thinks he has some navicular changes on his xrays. Sigh.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 13 Jan 2012, 10:30

Rodney Farva wrote:some chick i went to college with, on the facebook:

So the soundest horse I've ever known has just been passed up by a great home because the vet thinks he has some navicular changes on his xrays. Sigh.

Great WPP
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Colonel Angus » 13 Jan 2012, 10:38

Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:some chick i went to college with, on the facebook:

Great WPP

How sound was this horse? I mean, it may be the soundest one she's ever known, but I don't know how sound all the other horses she's known have been.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Jan 2012, 10:47

This horse is so sound it could carry Farva through the deserts of Egypt.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby bosux » 13 Jan 2012, 11:17

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:This horse is so sound it could carry Farva through the deserts of Egypt.

farva's horse, post-journey:

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby White Lightning » 13 Jan 2012, 11:47

I had a great white people problem during a conversation with my sister a few weeks ago. I told her I could go over to her house for dinner, but not until later that night - I had to clean up the apartment because the maid was coming over the next morning.
Gregs Kite - Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am: WL is funny, possibly a full blown alcoholic, and seemingly not a prissy dickhead.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Rodney Farva » 25 Jan 2012, 13:58

This seems as good a place as any, I assume you will all let me know if it's the right thread.

Took my son ice skating today and man, I really, really suck at it. One of the very few times in my life I am jealous of Ogie. I didn't fall and after a while I didn't have to hold onto the boards, but fuuuuck. #poetryonice. Ton of azns as bad as me so it gave me some cover, but it's swell to get a well-intended but patronizing "dad, you're doing really well!!" from your 9 year old as you complete a labored 5 minute lap.

Two saving graces: one, friends of ours happened to bring their kids, but we were off the ice by the time they arrived, and secondly there was some caucasian MILF with a killer body, huge rack, wearing some kind of black tights and a snug, thin white sweater. Spectacular.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SDGuy » 25 Jan 2012, 15:15

I am also horrible at skating. I've only gone once maybe 2 years ago, but good lord was I terrible, which I was not suspecting. I can rollerblade and I'm a pretty good skiier so I figured those two skills would combine and I would be solid at skating. Not a chance.

The worst part was, I didn't wear long socks so the skates rubbed on my ankles and made 2 huge scabs.
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus

Postby Prez » 25 Jan 2012, 16:09

As a yute, I was a pretty decent skater... played a lot of pond hockey and the winter social life usually involved skating at the town pond.
Fast forward 20 yrs to me going skating with my kids at a cub scouts outing and it was a much differnt story. I was only slightly better than Farva, and I clearly remember my feet hurting like hell. Part of the problem might have been the shitty rental skates. I couldn't imagine ever wanting to skate again.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 25 Jan 2012, 19:47

I've never had a pair of ice skates (or skis) on in my life.
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death

Postby chrisco » 26 Jan 2012, 02:46

Landscaping is so noisy. We need to overcome this problem and invent some quiet lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge clippers. Yes I want my topiary to look well trimmed and properly styled, but I also want to take a mid-afternoon nap while vacationing in paradise.

Let's make it our duty to get this WPP off the books. Either we invent some hardcore noise reduction technology or we drive down the cost of labor until we have 50 guys trimming grass silently by hand.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Theny » 26 Jan 2012, 02:59

Yeah I have to wear noise canceling ear muffs over my iPod ear buds at work. Such a pain.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Brick Tamland » 26 Jan 2012, 12:46

Theny wrote:Yeah I have to wear noise canceling ear muffs over my iPod ear buds at work. Such a pain.

Have you looked into good, over-the-ear headphones instead? There are some that aren't really marketed as noise cancelling that do a good job of blocking out external noise (I really like the Sennheiser HD280Pro) and will give you much better sound quality than ear buds.
](*,)

2012 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
2007 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
Brick Tamland
The Bomb Dick

Next

Return to Misc.