Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby JT99 » 22 Mar 2017, 04:31

Dthefritz wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:I whip my dick out in front of a 17 year old girl my life is ruined. These gentle flowers suck young boy cock daily and they are no longer able to teach and have to go to counseling.
Tell me again about male privilege?

Male privilege is having a dick in the first place. Vaginas, to my knowledge can not be used as towel racks or worn decoratively around the wrist. Sometimes you need to count your blessings and stop worrying about what other people have.


Point of order: There are many dark corners of the internet where I've seen a vagina decoratively surround the entire wrist
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9805
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Mar 2017, 09:27

JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:I whip my dick out in front of a 17 year old girl my life is ruined. These gentle flowers suck young boy cock daily and they are no longer able to teach and have to go to counseling.
Tell me again about male privilege?

Male privilege is having a dick in the first place. Vaginas, to my knowledge can not be used as towel racks or worn decoratively around the wrist. Sometimes you need to count your blessings and stop worrying about what other people have.


Point of order: There are many dark corners of the internet where I've seen a vagina decoratively surround the entire wrist


Image
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29840
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Mar 2017, 10:47

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Image

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com//news/na ... FB_PHBrand

According to the Lockhart Police Department, 27-year-old Sarah Fowlkes of Lockhart High School, "engaged in s*xual contact" with a 17-year-old male student earlier this month.


=D+=


Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby Rodney Farva » 22 Mar 2017, 10:48

good gravy
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24986
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Mar 2017, 10:52

Moar please
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13068
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 22 Mar 2017, 10:55

from the nypost article:

Sarah Fowlkes wrote:I want this to be an enjoyable year for all of my students


:P
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7766
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby JT99 » 22 Mar 2017, 11:03

Sarah Fowlkes: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Here's the best fact...

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9805
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby bosux » 22 Mar 2017, 11:13

getting victimized by this nutty minx would have been the greatest moment of my 17 year old life #sns
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17432
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby mj3528 » 22 Mar 2017, 11:16

bosux wrote:getting victimized by this nutty minx would have been the greatest moment of my 17 year old life #sns


If you read the first article she claims she is innocent and that is why she is smiling in her mug shot. But yeah, if she did anything sexual to this 17 year old, victimless crime. From UEM's link it sounds like she is alleged to have just touched his penis and the student touched her tits. I would like to touch her tits.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9325
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 22 Mar 2017, 11:18

mj3528 wrote:
bosux wrote:getting victimized by this nutty minx would have been the greatest moment of my 17 year old life #sns


If you read the first article she claims she is innocent and that is why she is smiling in her mug shot. But yeah, if she did anything sexual to this 17 year old, victimless crime. From UEM's link it sounds like she is alleged to have just touched his penis and the student touched her tits. I would like to touch her tits.

He has been victimized! Only touched his penis? TEASE!!!!!!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12503
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Mar 2017, 11:18

mj3528 wrote:
bosux wrote:getting victimized by this nutty minx would have been the greatest moment of my 17 year old life #sns


If you read the first article she claims she is innocent and that is why she is smiling in her mug shot. But yeah, if she did anything sexual to this 17 year old, victimless crime. From UEM's link it sounds like she is alleged to have just touched his penis and the student touched her tits. I would like to touch her tits.


They didn't even bone!?

Image
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13068
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby mj3528 » 22 Mar 2017, 11:20

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
bosux wrote:getting victimized by this nutty minx would have been the greatest moment of my 17 year old life #sns


If you read the first article she claims she is innocent and that is why she is smiling in her mug shot. But yeah, if she did anything sexual to this 17 year old, victimless crime. From UEM's link it sounds like she is alleged to have just touched his penis and the student touched her tits. I would like to touch her tits.


They didn't even bone!?

Image


Sarah Fowlkes engaged in “sexual content with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of the student,” during encounters with the student, Lockhart Police told the Hays Free Press.

According to police, detectives determined Fowlkes and the 17-year-old male student were in contact in person and “by message” with the teacher.

Police said in court documents that “Investigation into the incident led the case detective to a male student aged 17 named Michael (pseudonym). Interviews determined that Michael had been in contact in person and by message with an educator in Lockhart High School identified as Sarah Madden Fowlkes. … Michael revealed that during the course of their encounters, (Fowlkes) touched Michael’s genitals with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of Michael and that Michael made contact with the defendant’s breasts, with the intent to arouse of gratify the sexual desire of the defendant.”
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9325
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby mister bacon » 22 Mar 2017, 13:47

He bullshittin.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26400
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Mar 2017, 13:49

I guarantee that Michael's parents found out somehow and made her rat the teacher out. Guaranteed.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Mar 2017, 13:51

Briandong79 wrote:I guarantee that Michael's parents found out somehow and made her rat the teacher out. Guaranteed.


i mean isn't that what happens in every single one of these instances? either that or the kid brags to his friends who accidentally tell an adult who has a duty to report it (eg, non penn state employees)
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29840
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests