Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: Hey Diddle Diddle, touched by Iron Mike Sharpe

Postby JT99 » 22 Mar 2017, 04:31

Dthefritz wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:I whip my dick out in front of a 17 year old girl my life is ruined. These gentle flowers suck young boy cock daily and they are no longer able to teach and have to go to counseling.
Tell me again about male privilege?

Male privilege is having a dick in the first place. Vaginas, to my knowledge can not be used as towel racks or worn decoratively around the wrist. Sometimes you need to count your blessings and stop worrying about what other people have.

Point of order: There are many dark corners of the internet where I've seen a vagina decoratively surround the entire wrist
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Mar 2017, 09:27

JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:I whip my dick out in front of a 17 year old girl my life is ruined. These gentle flowers suck young boy cock daily and they are no longer able to teach and have to go to counseling.
Tell me again about male privilege?

Male privilege is having a dick in the first place. Vaginas, to my knowledge can not be used as towel racks or worn decoratively around the wrist. Sometimes you need to count your blessings and stop worrying about what other people have.

Point of order: There are many dark corners of the internet where I've seen a vagina decoratively surround the entire wrist

JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Mar 2017, 10:47

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Image

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com//news/na ... FB_PHBrand

According to the Lockhart Police Department, 27-year-old Sarah Fowlkes of Lockhart High School, "engaged in s*xual contact" with a 17-year-old male student earlier this month.

=D+=

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Rodney Farva » 22 Mar 2017, 10:48

good gravy
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Mar 2017, 10:52

Moar please
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 22 Mar 2017, 10:55

from the nypost article:

Sarah Fowlkes wrote:I want this to be an enjoyable year for all of my students

:P
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby JT99 » 22 Mar 2017, 11:03

Sarah Fowlkes: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Here's the best fact...

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby bosux » 22 Mar 2017, 11:13

getting victimized by this nutty minx would have been the greatest moment of my 17 year old life #sns
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby mj3528 » 22 Mar 2017, 11:16

bosux wrote:getting victimized by this nutty minx would have been the greatest moment of my 17 year old life #sns

If you read the first article she claims she is innocent and that is why she is smiling in her mug shot. But yeah, if she did anything sexual to this 17 year old, victimless crime. From UEM's link it sounds like she is alleged to have just touched his penis and the student touched her tits. I would like to touch her tits.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 22 Mar 2017, 11:18

mj3528 wrote:
bosux wrote:getting victimized by this nutty minx would have been the greatest moment of my 17 year old life #sns

If you read the first article she claims she is innocent and that is why she is smiling in her mug shot. But yeah, if she did anything sexual to this 17 year old, victimless crime. From UEM's link it sounds like she is alleged to have just touched his penis and the student touched her tits. I would like to touch her tits.

He has been victimized! Only touched his penis? TEASE!!!!!!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Mar 2017, 11:18

mj3528 wrote:

They didn't even bone!?

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mj3528 » 22 Mar 2017, 11:20

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

They didn't even bone!?

Sarah Fowlkes engaged in “sexual content with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of the student,” during encounters with the student, Lockhart Police told the Hays Free Press.

According to police, detectives determined Fowlkes and the 17-year-old male student were in contact in person and “by message” with the teacher.

Police said in court documents that “Investigation into the incident led the case detective to a male student aged 17 named Michael (pseudonym). Interviews determined that Michael had been in contact in person and by message with an educator in Lockhart High School identified as Sarah Madden Fowlkes. … Michael revealed that during the course of their encounters, (Fowlkes) touched Michael’s genitals with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of Michael and that Michael made contact with the defendant’s breasts, with the intent to arouse of gratify the sexual desire of the defendant.”
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby mister bacon » 22 Mar 2017, 13:47

He bullshittin.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Mar 2017, 13:49

I guarantee that Michael's parents found out somehow and made her rat the teacher out. Guaranteed.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Mar 2017, 13:51

Briandong79 wrote:I guarantee that Michael's parents found out somehow and made her rat the teacher out. Guaranteed.

i mean isn't that what happens in every single one of these instances? either that or the kid brags to his friends who accidentally tell an adult who has a duty to report it (eg, non penn state employees)
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.