People: They're The Worst

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: People: They're The Worst

Postby JT99 » 04 Feb 2018, 23:50

Magnum wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Please explain the Next Door Group.

Next Door is Facebook for neighborhoods. You can only join if you own in the specified neighborhood. The HOA uses it to send out info, otherwise I would not have joined.

It's an app. You can join for your neighborhood and sell stuff, ask for recommendations, etc. I peep it daily.

They got a thread about Mr. Mags' shenanigans?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Jew Jitsu » 05 Feb 2018, 00:01

Magnum wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Please explain the Next Door Group.

Next Door is Facebook for neighborhoods. You can only join if you own in the specified neighborhood. The HOA uses it to send out info, otherwise I would not have joined.

It's an app. You can join for your neighborhood and sell stuff, ask for recommendations, etc. I peep it daily.

Trailers don't have it, apparently.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby rickm3 » 10 Feb 2018, 16:08

Wasn't sure where to post this but this is as good a place as any.

I went to Walgreens today and there was a woman (I don't know I didn't see) that was returning a toothbrush. Not a fancy, expensive, electric one. Just a normal regular old toothbrush, that costs what? $2. Now to be fair, it looked like it was a 3 pack. I am genuinely puzzled as to what led this woman to A) decide that she needed to purchase said toothbrush then B) at some point later decided "Nah I'm good" and actually brought it back to the fucking store to get her money back. I mean they only last a few months anyway, so why not just keep it until the current one wears out? Or use it to clean the bathroom or something?
rickm3
Hope College Alum

Postby mister bacon » 10 Feb 2018, 16:29

lookit big money rick changing toothbrushes every few months. #humblebrag
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Theny » 10 Feb 2018, 17:03

rickm3 wrote:Wasn't sure where to post this but this is as good a place as any.

I went to Walgreens today and there was a woman (I don't know I didn't see) that was returning a toothbrush. Not a fancy, expensive, electric one. Just a normal regular old toothbrush, that costs what? $2. Now to be fair, it looked like it was a 3 pack. I am genuinely puzzled as to what led this woman to A) decide that she needed to purchase said toothbrush then B) at some point later decided "Nah I'm good" and actually brought it back to the fucking store to get her money back. I mean they only last a few months anyway, so why not just keep it until the current one wears out? Or use it to clean the bathroom or something?

Guarantee there's a break up in her recent past.

ETA: actually I don't guarantee that. Women, you know
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby bosux » 10 Feb 2018, 19:47

hi rickm3,
i think i speak on behalf of the other members here when i ask: could you please describe the women's breastses and/or overall physical appearance?

thanks

bo sux
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Feb 2018, 21:46

bosux wrote:

hi rickm3,
i think i speak on behalf of the other members here when i ask: could you please describe the women's breastses and/or overall physical appearance?

thanks

bo sux

i think the first part of your question was already addressed
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 11 Feb 2018, 00:15

Yeah, well, if everyone had voted Bernie, Rick would have noticed.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby bosux » 11 Feb 2018, 09:36

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Yeah, well, if everyone had voted Bernie, Rick would have noticed.

i don't know about that, michael...but i will say this...the income inequality that forced that poor bastard women to return teethbrushes just so she could afford her diabeetus meds would be a thing of the past

and the rodham farvas of the world could afford to see a doctor about their incontinence...

that's the world i want to live in...give me $27
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby ctz31 » 11 Feb 2018, 10:46

mister bacon wrote:lookit big money rick changing toothbrushes every few months. #humblebrag

Ha this reminds me of when I hear people say that they only use a razor for a couple weeks and then have to change it. I use my razors til they are chopping skin off my chin. Minimum 4 months, shaving 5 days a week. It’s such an annoying purchase what with them locked up now since the blacks kept thieving them.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mister bacon » 11 Feb 2018, 13:21

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:lookit big money rick changing toothbrushes every few months. #humblebrag

Ha this reminds me of when I hear people say that they only use a razor for a couple weeks and then have to change it. I use my razors til they are chopping skin off my chin. Minimum 4 months, shaving 5 days a week. It’s such an annoying purchase what with them locked up now since the blacks kept thieving them.

if i shaved with a razor I'd have to change them virtually every time i shaved because otherwise my face would look like this.

now i just use the same clippers i use for my head.

xpost to whatever the grooming thread is called now.

edit:

they still lock the razors up in rural Iowa and we don't even live there! it's not our fault!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Rodney Farva » 11 Feb 2018, 13:23

bosux wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Yeah, well, if everyone had voted Bernie, Rick would have noticed.

i don't know about that, michael...but i will say this...the income inequality that forced that poor bastard women to return teethbrushes just so she could afford her diabeetus meds would be a thing of the past

and the rodham farvas of the world could afford to see a doctor about their incontinence...

that's the world i want to live in...give me $27

I am not incontinent. I keep myself exclusively within North America these days.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Theny » 11 Feb 2018, 14:07

I also shave with my clippers only. My last clean razor shave was my wedding day and I looked ridiculous.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TheWolf » 11 Feb 2018, 14:32

ctz31 wrote:

Plus one. I only shave 2-3x a week now because I'm a lazy WFH slob. But a blade is good for like 75 shaves minimum. These people changing it every couple weeks are nuts. they're like $10, make them last du.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 11 Feb 2018, 16:41

Gotta get the double edged blades that cost 5 cents each. Replace the blade after three shaves. Though I'm too lazy to use mine. Takes longer to shave and you have to be careful or you'll cut yourself. Though you get a very close shave.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.