People: They're The Worst

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: People: They're The Worst

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 09:11

ctz31 wrote:wolf: who is rodrigo duterte?

Fine, fine...

Arthur Jones is a Nazi running as a Republican for an Illinois State House of Representatives spot

Rodrigo Duterte is the President of the Philippines who has advocated the death penalty for drug addicts
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 09:19

31, please see Jike's post above. These are people that there's no good reason for you or I to have heard of. Obviously.

DTF, I'm not defending anyone. I'm pointing out the absurdity of Farva thinking Kite is the worst person in the world.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 09:20

TheWolf wrote:31, please see Jike's post above. These are people that there's no good reason for you or I to have heard of. Obviously.

DTF, I'm not defending anyone. I'm pointing out the absurdity of Farva thinking Kite is the worst person in the world.

In my defense, I had to Joogle Arthur Jones.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby ctz31 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:21

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:31, please see Jike's post above. These are people that there's no good reason for you or I to have heard of. Obviously.

If jichael dick had to google the #3 person on rodney's list, i'm willing to concede that the list may be flawed. wtf.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 09:23

ctz31 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

If jichael dick had to google the #3 person on rodney's list, i'm willing to concede that the list may be flawed. wtf.

He IS a literal Nazi, Farv may be right about him.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 09:25

JichaelDick wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

If he's a literal Nazi, I guess I can't take issue with Farva thinking he's a terrible person. But I'm siding with 31 here. If Jike hasn't heard of someone, he's not relevant enough for anyone normal to care about how shitty of a person he may or may not be.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:26

TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

If he's a literal Nazi, I guess I can't take issue with Farva thinking he's a terrible person. But I'm siding with 31 here. If Jike hasn't heard of someone, he's not relevant enough for anyone normal to care about how shitty of a person he may or may not be.

Also, what sets him apart from other nazi's that didn't make the list? I'd imagine their are a lot of nazi's out there. Just ask bacon!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 09:27

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Also, what sets him apart from other nazi's that didn't make the list? I'd imagine their are a lot of nazi's out there. Just ask bacon!

To be fair, he did rank a Nazi as #1 on this list.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:28

TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

To be fair, he did rank a Nazi as #1 on this list.

Monica.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Feb 2018, 09:54

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Just because the blacks hate the Jews, doesn't mean mister b is a Nazi.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby TheWolf » 20 Feb 2018, 14:14

The fat lesbian that runs Pup 2's daycare is so fucking retarded. The fridge in his room broke last week. I happen to have an old fridge in the garage that we thought we might use but have decided we're not going to. We were about to list it on Craigslist, but I figured I'd offer it to daycare first to avoid getting murked. So she emails me a couple days ago, "I would definitely be interested in the fridge. But I don't know how to get rid of the old one. Any suggestions?" Dude, I'm not fucking Home Depot; I don't offer free haul away. My suggestion is that you be an adult and look into that problem yourself. I eventually decided to be nice, and said I'd help her take it to the dump, but she'll probably need to rent a truck or something.

So last night I determined that the fridge I'm getting rid of will just barely fit in the back of my Pathfinder if I fold the seats down. I emailed her with the exact dimensions of this fridge and said, "It just barely fits in my car. If the one you're getting rid of is any bigger than that, you will need to rent a truck. If it's the same size or smaller, we can just put it in my car and take it to the dump." This morning when my wife was dropping him off, this idiot pulls her aside and starts asking her if she thinks the fridge will fit. Just standing there looking at it like, "Do you think it's bigger than the other one?" God forbid you get off your fat ass to find a measuring tape. I told you exactly how big the other one is. This is not difficult to figure out.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goose » 20 Feb 2018, 14:35

TheWolf wrote:The fat lesbian that runs Pup 2's daycare is so fucking retarded. The fridge in his room broke last week. I happen to have an old fridge in the garage that we thought we might use but have decided we're not going to. We were about to list it on Craigslist, but I figured I'd offer it to daycare first to avoid getting murked. So she emails me a couple days ago, "I would definitely be interested in the fridge. But I don't know how to get rid of the old one. Any suggestions?" Dude, I'm not fucking Home Depot; I don't offer free haul away. My suggestion is that you be an adult and look into that problem yourself. I eventually decided to be nice, and said I'd help her take it to the dump, but she'll probably need to rent a truck or something.

So last night I determined that the fridge I'm getting rid of will just barely fit in the back of my Pathfinder if I fold the seats down. I emailed her with the exact dimensions of this fridge and said, "It just barely fits in my car. If the one you're getting rid of is any bigger than that, you will need to rent a truck. If it's the same size or smaller, we can just put it in my car and take it to the dump." This morning when my wife was dropping him off, this idiot pulls her aside and starts asking her if she thinks the fridge will fit. Just standing there looking at it like, "Do you think it's bigger than the other one?" God forbid you get off your fat ass to find a measuring tape. I told you exactly how big the other one is. This is not difficult to figure out.

The lesson here, which bears repeating, is never offer to help people.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Basketball Jesus

Postby TheWolf » 20 Feb 2018, 14:37

Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:The fat lesbian that runs Pup 2's daycare is so fucking retarded. The fridge in his room broke last week. I happen to have an old fridge in the garage that we thought we might use but have decided we're not going to. We were about to list it on Craigslist, but I figured I'd offer it to daycare first to avoid getting murked. So she emails me a couple days ago, "I would definitely be interested in the fridge. But I don't know how to get rid of the old one. Any suggestions?" Dude, I'm not fucking Home Depot; I don't offer free haul away. My suggestion is that you be an adult and look into that problem yourself. I eventually decided to be nice, and said I'd help her take it to the dump, but she'll probably need to rent a truck or something.

The lesson here, which bears repeating, is never offer to help people.

She's paying for the fridge, at least. My millionaire dad told me I should just donate it to them, but I'll take the $200, TYVM. In any case... clearly I shouldn't have offered to help with the transportation.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Theny » 20 Feb 2018, 14:47

You can't just put the old fridge out by the road?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TheWolf » 20 Feb 2018, 14:49

Theny wrote:You can't just put the old fridge out by the road?

That is apparently not an option.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.