People: They're The Worst

Other stuff in other stuff.

People: They're The Worst

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 13 Oct 2010, 07:51

Saw something today that could have gone in news I suppose, but really it's just about some jerks, and not really news. So if you've got a story, either from the news or whatnot, or from your own life, that just shows how people are the fucking worst, share it here.

Neighbours taunt a terminally ill 7 year old girl

Another link

Basically, this started a couple of years ago. The sick girl's family was having a party with one of those inflatable bouncy houses, and the neighbours sent a text asking if they could come over. They didn't get a response soon enough, and they were pissed. The little girl has Huntington's Disease, and her mother has already died from it. So the neighbours photoshopped pictures of her mother with the grim reaper and the little girl with a skull and crossbones and posted them on facebook. And now they have a pickup truck parked in front of their house with a coffin in it, and claim its just a hallowe'en decoration. People, they're the worst.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Re: People: They're The Worst

Postby Colonel Angus » 13 Oct 2010, 10:13

Clayton Bigsby wrote:Saw something today that could have gone in news I suppose, but really it's just about some jerks, and not really news. So if you've got a story, either from the news or whatnot, or from your own life, that just shows how people are the fucking worst, share it here.

Neighbours taunt a terminally ill 7 year old girl

Another link

Basically, this started a couple of years ago. The sick girl's family was having a party with one of those inflatable bouncy houses, and the neighbours sent a text asking if they could come over. They didn't get a response soon enough, and they were pissed. The little girl has Huntington's Disease, and her mother has already died from it. So the neighbours photoshopped pictures of her mother with the grim reaper and the little girl with a skull and crossbones and posted them on facebook. And now they have a pickup truck parked in front of their house with a coffin in it, and claim its just a hallowe'en decoration. People, they're the worst.

People really do suck, and that story is a great example of it.

ABCnews.com wrote:Shortly after the feud was mentioned in news stories, people from around the world posted Facebook, YouTube and Twitter pages of their own attacking Jennifer Petkov.

Why don't they mention SOTSG and this thread? WTF?
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby TVF wannabe » 13 Oct 2010, 10:14

sick fucks
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Rodney Farva » 13 Oct 2010, 10:14

plus uno to bix for spelling it 'hallowe'en'
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby nerf66 » 14 Oct 2010, 01:08

holy fuck. this thread is the worst. post all this bullshit in news or rants or any other of a number of threads.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby TheWolf » 14 Oct 2010, 08:24

As someone who has made about 12 posts in the last 2 years and therefore has no business insulting anyone else's content... I have to say that this thread is gay. And if anyone on this board knows gay, it's Wolf.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 14 Oct 2010, 09:37

i take a crowded bus to work every day and seems like once a week without fail some clown feels the need to carry on a loud, long-winded phone conversation during the commute. so annoying, what happened to basic courtesy to people around you?
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 14 Oct 2010, 09:41

Dr Jeckyll wrote:i take a crowded bus to work every day and seems like once a week without fail some clown feels the need to carry on a loud, long-winded phone conversation during the commute. so annoying, what happened to basic courtesy to people around you?

Do these people not realize they're that loud, or just not care? I often enjoy these people because I'm nosy and like to listen in.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 14 Oct 2010, 09:44

Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:i take a crowded bus to work every day and seems like once a week without fail some clown feels the need to carry on a loud, long-winded phone conversation during the commute. so annoying, what happened to basic courtesy to people around you?

Do these people not realize they're that loud, or just not care? I often enjoy these people because I'm nosy and like to listen in.

I think they just don't care, it's Jersey...
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby mister bacon » 14 Oct 2010, 23:44

any self righteous cockbag who gets on a train with a fucking bike between 8am-930am or 430p-7pm deserves to be raped with a rusty dildo. i saw three people miss their connecting train because one of these cocksmokers was blocking the door with his fucking bike. i really hate these fucking assholes.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby IhateTomBrady » 15 Oct 2010, 00:13

mister bacon wrote:any self righteous cockbag who gets on a train with a fucking bike between 8am-930am or 430p-7pm deserves to be raped with a rusty dildo. i saw three people miss their connecting train because one of these cocksmokers was blocking the door with his fucking bike. i really hate these fucking assholes.

Did any of them look like _?
_ to Dick Hertz: You wrote your own death when you signed the cheque off on that McMansion that is most definitely underwater at this point but too proud to tell anyone here... You don't know jack shit about the blue collar life you yuppie faggot.
IhateTomBrady
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 15 Oct 2010, 07:34

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Clayton Bigsby wrote:

I think they just don't care, it's Jersey...

Do you find people from Jersey to be bigger jerks than people from other places? In my job I talk on the phone to people all over are country (and our country), and this biggest dicks tend to be from Jersey (nicest people are from the South).
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby nova » 15 Oct 2010, 07:42

Clayton Bigsby wrote:Do you find people from Jersey to be bigger jerks than people from other places? In my job I talk on the phone to people all over are country (and our country), and this biggest dicks tend to be from Jersey (nicest people are from the South).

Philly is the worst, in my opinion. Cosigned on the South. Also awesome: Rust Belt/Chicago area, as well.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby TheWolf » 15 Oct 2010, 08:36

I knew a shit load of people from Jersey in college. I liked about 2 of them. I guess they're not ALL d-bags, but they certainly seem to have a bigger share than most places.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 15 Oct 2010, 08:38

Pot kettle.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Next

Return to Misc.