"The List"

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: "The List"

Postby Rodney Farva » 29 Nov 2016, 11:29

this smoke show is 6'4". i would gladly go up on her.


Image
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24698
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: "The List"

Postby mj3528 » 29 Nov 2016, 11:39

Rodney Farva wrote:this smoke show is 6'4". i would gladly go up on her.


Image


she seems nice. of all the pictures you chose that one? I think I would have gone with this one:

Image
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8927
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: "The List"

Postby Goose » 29 Nov 2016, 11:41

Would take it strong to the hole...and get rejected. I mean that on a couple of levels.

Image
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3377
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: "The List"

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Nov 2016, 11:43

mj3528 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:this smoke show is 6'4". i would gladly go up on her.


Image


she seems nice. of all the pictures you chose that one? I think I would have gone with this one:

Image


Yeah dude, get that gross one with the hard nipples and cute little dress out of my face.

](*,)
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22648
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: "The List"

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Nov 2016, 11:50

Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:this smoke show is 6'4". i would gladly go up on her.


Image


she seems nice. of all the pictures you chose that one? I think I would have gone with this one:

Image


Yeah dude, get that gross one with the hard nipples and cute little dress out of my face.

](*,)


Yeah, the dress picture was absolutely the correct choice.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30554
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: "The List"

Postby mj3528 » 29 Nov 2016, 11:55

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:this smoke show is 6'4". i would gladly go up on her.


Image


she seems nice. of all the pictures you chose that one? I think I would have gone with this one:

Image


Yeah dude, get that gross one with the hard nipples and cute little dress out of my face.

](*,)


Yeah, the dress picture was absolutely the correct choice.


when diverse individuals such as dong and kite say I am wrong, I must be wrong. I withdraw my objection and any criticism. I am sure it will happen again.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8927
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: "The List"

Postby Briandong79 » 30 Nov 2016, 12:36

Maybe it's the costume but the girl who plays Supergirl is really high on my list these days:

Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30554
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: "The List"

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 30 Nov 2016, 12:48

Briandong79 wrote:Maybe it's the costume but the girl who plays Supergirl is really high on my list these days:

Image



yeah, it's the costume.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12446
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: "The List"

Postby Goose » 06 Jan 2017, 17:01

Here's the woman from Jessie (every dad's favorite Disney show) that Bacon was talking about. Her name is Debby Ryan and the internet says she's 23 years old:

Image
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3377
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: "The List"

Postby mister bacon » 09 Jan 2017, 15:39

Image

talking about meryl streep all of a sudden i ran across a reminder that her daughter stars in mr. robot as the cold, sexy af FBI agent after our heroes
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25814
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: "The List"

Postby mister bacon » 09 Jan 2017, 15:39

Image

talking about meryl streep all of a sudden i ran across a reminder that her daughter stars in mr. robot as the cold, sexy af FBI agent after our heroes. pleased to meet you ms. grace gummer.

is she list worthy? idk but we can all guess why she's on my list...
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25814
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: "The List"

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Jan 2017, 15:43

she's list worthy.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12446
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: "The List"

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Jan 2017, 15:50

mister bacon wrote:Image

talking about meryl streep all of a sudden i ran across a reminder that her daughter stars in mr. robot as the cold, sexy af FBI agent after our heroes. pleased to meet you ms. grace gummer.

is she list worthy? idk but we can all guess why she's on my list...


She's in an obscure show that no one watches but it is the best ever and you just have to see it because its so dark and great and most people won't get it but you have to stick with it because it takes nine episodes to get going?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22648
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: "The List"

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Jan 2017, 15:56

Gregs Kite wrote:
mister bacon wrote:Image

talking about meryl streep all of a sudden i ran across a reminder that her daughter stars in mr. robot as the cold, sexy af FBI agent after our heroes. pleased to meet you ms. grace gummer.

is she list worthy? idk but we can all guess why she's on my list...


She's in an obscure show that no one watches but it is the best ever and you just have to see it because its so dark and great and most people won't get it but you have to stick with it because it takes nine episodes to get going?


Image
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12446
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: "The List"

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Jan 2017, 16:02

Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22648
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chrisco and 2 guests