People I'm Vaguely Acquainted With Say the Darndest Things!

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: People I'm Vaguely Acquainted With Say the Darndest Thin

Postby jman » 07 Nov 2017, 10:18

Briandong79 wrote:Image

To all my female friends of "age''...
Most of us are going through the next stage of our lives. We are at that age where we see the wrinkles, grey hair, extra pounds. We see the pretty 25 year olds and sigh. But, we were once 25, too, just like they will one day be our age. What they bring to the table with their youth and zest for life, we bring with our wisdom, experience and good hearts. For all we've been through earning each grey hair... raising kids, bills and ills and whatever else life brought us over our 30s, 40, 50, we are survivors... we are warriors... we are women. Like a classic car or fine wine. While our exterior may not be what it once was, it is traded for our spirit, our courage and our strength to enter this chapter of our lives with grace and pride for all we've been through and accomplished.
Never feel bad about aging. It is a privilege denied to many.
Ladies, repost with your picture and age...
I am 36

Briandong79 wrote:Amen, sista.

Sooo.....I'm guessing the lady in the gif is not her?
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Briandong79 » 07 Nov 2017, 10:19

jman wrote:

Most of us are going through the next stage of our lives. We are at that age where we see the wrinkles, grey hair, extra pounds. We see the pretty 25 year olds and sigh. But, we were once 25, too, just like they will one day be our age. What they bring to the table with their youth and zest for life, we bring with our wisdom, experience and good hearts. For all we've been through earning each grey hair... raising kids, bills and ills and whatever else life brought us over our 30s, 40, 50, we are survivors... we are warriors... we are women. Like a classic car or fine wine. While our exterior may not be what it once was, it is traded for our spirit, our courage and our strength to enter this chapter of our lives with grace and pride for all we've been through and accomplished.
I am 36

No, just thinking about making that part of my sig.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby jman » 07 Nov 2017, 10:30

Briandong79 wrote:
jman wrote:

I am 36

No, just thinking about making that part of my sig.

jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Nov 2017, 13:43

I have 2 entries:

1. a woman i used to work with posted an extremely (EXTREMELY) detailed account of her miscarriage including alleged mis-treatment by the hospital and her giving stillborn birth on the toilet. that was awful and also jesus don't put that on facebook. can you imagine the algorithm next year? "We thought you'd enjoy this memory, over 1000 likes!"

2. the redhead who accidentally added me as a friend lost a custody battle with her ex. she posted pictures of her texts to him where he declined to let her come see the kids at some event. she was looking for sympathy obvs. Through the texts you can see that she has zero custody and also has to be supervised during the visits. This is in South Carolina. i am desperate to know what she was doing at the time of the custody hearings. prostitution, not off the table *fingers crossed*
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Nov 2017, 14:03

Accidentally added me.

Stud.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 10 Nov 2017, 14:38

SouthernYokel wrote:I have 2 entries:

1. a woman i used to work with posted an extremely (EXTREMELY) detailed account of her miscarriage including alleged mis-treatment by the hospital and her giving stillborn birth on the toilet. that was awful and also jesus don't put that on facebook. can you imagine the algorithm next year? "We thought you'd enjoy this memory, over 1000 likes!"

2. the redhead who accidentally added me as a friend lost a custody battle with her ex. she posted pictures of her texts to him where he declined to let her come see the kids at some event. she was looking for sympathy obvs. Through the texts you can see that she has zero custody and also has to be supervised during the visits. This is in South Carolina. i am desperate to know what she was doing at the time of the custody hearings. prostitution, not off the table *fingers crossed*

drugs probably. wttll?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Magnum » 10 Nov 2017, 14:40

Still both better than Jike's friends.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Nov 2017, 14:41

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:I have 2 entries:

drugs probably. wttll?

she is currently preggo (whoa!). she was blazing hot 6 months ago though. red hair, blue eyes, tig bitties, big ass. a bacon special, if you will.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 12 Nov 2017, 21:40

Magnum wrote:Still both better than Jike's friends.

I laughed.

Yoke, she seems nice.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Nov 2017, 22:51

TheWolf wrote:
Magnum wrote:Still both better than Jike's friends.

I laughed.

Yoke, she seems nice.

Can't believe I missed it. I won't disagree.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Dec 2017, 09:13

I don't give a fuck about your 2017 Year in Review.

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Magnum » 08 Dec 2017, 10:52

Gregs Kite wrote:I don't give a fuck about your 2017 Year in Review.

Good thing you don't have to see mine #defriended
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Dec 2017, 10:54

Magnum wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I don't give a fuck about your 2017 Year in Review.

Good thing you don't have to see mine #defriended

Can we talk about the apartment I have in your head? I'd like to re-do the kitchen.

:)

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Dec 2017, 12:09

Instagram updated their ad settings to start "recommending" advertisements to you as you scroll through your feed. There is an icon to the right of the "recommended for you" header that i assume opens an options menu for targeted advertisements and opting out, all that jazz. It is broken, crashes the app. Man, can't believe that bug made it to release! :roll:
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 19 Dec 2017, 07:36

my MiL went to UGA, so someone shared this with her, where you at queso?

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.