People I'm Vaguely Acquainted With Say the Darndest Things!

Other stuff in other stuff.

Re: People I'm Vaguely Acquainted With Say the Darndest Thin

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 May 2017, 09:59

Subway really went the other way after firing than cracker ass white boy, Jared.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BigJohnStudd » 15 May 2017, 10:57

BigJohnStudd wrote:Image

Not gonna bother resizing. You get the drift.

In the intetest of thread integrity, my dog is a schnauzer, and I'm not exactly "vaguely acquainted" with the woman who posted this. The sentence "But you got me a present last year" was spoken in the ~bjs house yesterday.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby JichaelDick » 16 May 2017, 06:31

So what's incredibly interesting to this is that this message is relevant today! I learned recently that ISIS is actually descended from the ancient assyrians, being that that Assyrians were the fathers of terrorism, being cruel, evil, and had a knack for beheading(not to mention that ISIS is coming out of the same area as the ancient assyrians, give or take)
This actually has a big message for America and the Church today. This whole nation has slipped into idolatry and corruption, and there ARE signs that mirror those which told of Israel's coming destruction. The arch of Baal in New York, 9/11, Baphomet in Detroit, and several others. I believe that if there isn't a nationwide repentance, that the Lord will send judgement to America in the same way He judged ancient Israel and their apostasy. Which, if you think about it even further mirrors the book of revelation with the coming one world system essentially being the new Great Babylon. After destruction in Assyria, there will be the new Babylonian enslavement. I'm extremely fascinated with all of this, if you can't already tell.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JT99 » 16 May 2017, 07:17

I used to have sex with an Assyrian. She had big bewbs and I liked them.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Briandong79 » 16 May 2017, 08:05

JichaelDick wrote:
So what's incredibly interesting to this is that this message is relevant today! I learned recently that ISIS is actually descended from the ancient assyrians, being that that Assyrians were the fathers of terrorism, being cruel, evil, and had a knack for beheading(not to mention that ISIS is coming out of the same area as the ancient assyrians, give or take)
This actually has a big message for America and the Church today. This whole nation has slipped into idolatry and corruption, and there ARE signs that mirror those which told of Israel's coming destruction. The arch of Baal in New York, 9/11, Baphomet in Detroit, and several others. I believe that if there isn't a nationwide repentance, that the Lord will send judgement to America in the same way He judged ancient Israel and their apostasy. Which, if you think about it even further mirrors the book of revelation with the coming one world system essentially being the new Great Babylon. After destruction in Assyria, there will be the new Babylonian enslavement. I'm extremely fascinated with all of this, if you can't already tell.

Who would have thought that the Assyrians came from the same place (give or take) as Syrians.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 16 May 2017, 08:07

Briandong79 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Who would have thought that the Assyrians came from the same place (give or take) as Syrians.

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby babylurch » 16 May 2017, 08:08

Briandong79 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

The ass end of that place, though.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 May 2017, 08:52

more fun from the previous lunatic

Stuck on one thought, from an overheard phone conversation a few months ago made by X and some unknown. Using an instance where I was legitimately having a panic attack (having left DC to move to NC for his job, no job of my own), he said that I "revealed" my "true" personality to his younger brother, who was helping us move. First of all, projecting much? I do not "reveal" myself, I am myself, and I happened to be having a panic attack, which I've since learned he can't handle/be supportive the few instances it does happen. I am also supposedly "not very nice" when I'm stressed/angry. I let my mouth fly sometimes, but who remains "nice" when stressed/angry? At least I don't subvert my feelings and do selfish/irreparably hurtful things to cope. That would be "not very nice." Things to air out of my brain that I will never get to say to his face and/or will never be heard or understood by someone clearly bent on image management rather than being a good person.

Oh, and because I have no more shame for this situation (nor should I have anything of which to be ashamed), in case it's not clear from the many messages posted on this dead, beaten horse of a subject: prostitutes. He was paying prostitutes intermittently for the duration our marriage. According to him, it started after the first year, so let's give him credit for year one. Fucking piece of shit coward. God I can't wait until this divorce is final. Then we can go on co-parenting and smiling at each other until one of us dies.

As I continue to get things set up in my apartment, I wonder if he appreciates the irony of, even after splitting our things, being surrounded mostly by furnishings that I thoughtfully purchased for our lives together. ... Probably not.

Finalizing and (Lord willing) filing my divorce paperwork tomorrow. May the righteous rage of scorned women everywhere keep me strong. Particularly as I do this with him in the room while our beautiful daughter toddles around. May that force keep my head high and level, and not reduce me to what I really want to do, which is put a blindfold and earmuffs on my little girl and/or relocate her to another room while I cram all of the paperwork down his stupid, vile throat and kick his ass out of a window.

Doesn't matter how miserable I feel or look, he doesn't care, so why can't I just stop crying? Hoping the folks at Friendly's don't throw me out for looking like an absolute mess, but I'm not cooking tonight. Fuck everything. We're eating an ice cream sundae.

Oh and his family has said absolutely nothing to me this entire time. Not one goddamn word. Not really surprised. It's probably some huge fucking joke to them. The most I've heard (secondhand) is how tactlessly I've handled the disclosure of my circumstances. So we're focusing on that then, hm? Probably would have preferred me to shut up and suffer in silence, and/or remain married to a faithless man, not unlike his own parentage. The things I see in hindsight are so clear, I could vomit at how disgusting it all is and how stupid I was for digging myself in this deep.

That one time -- instead of simply telling me he was seeing prostitutes (and, honestly, who knows what/who else) for years -- he stated that he believed he was a polyamorist and wanted to attend an informational meet up (which I, knowing he was going through some kind of life crisis and looking for answers, allowed), and then proceeded to flirt text with one of the women there afterward (who was *somehow* led to believe that his wife was okay with them meeting up solo at some point -- I wasn't) and couldn't see what was so wrong with all of that. SMDH (Why did I need months to mull this over again? Oh right...that whole life we(?) planned and young child thing...asshat.) I would like to add that *real* polyamorists frown on cheating as a precursor to a polyamorist life -- you don't use it as an excuse or cloak to justify bad past behavior. You use it to state who you are openly, in a non-deceptive way.
I honestly think, while I'm sure there are some happy polyamorists out there (hey, we're adults and free to choose), it's too stressful for most and this "polyamory" pool is contaminated by a pretty decent-sized group of people who are "cake eaters" who need that constant thrill of newness and are validated by other people (new partners, more partners) -- people who have real issues who don't get to know who they really are and instead want to live on a high of hormones and adoration, and play chameleon to new interests (great for if you really fuck up -- better than throwing that relationship away and starting another, you can simply straddle multiple relationships so you're ready to jump ship when the time comes). It makes my head spin. Is it so wrong/"close-minded" to just want a stable, drama-free life? Also, when someone promises to you one thing and you enter into that life together, they cannot just unilaterally change the rules later. That is a shitbag thing to do. Sorry the "excitement" drained out of our relationship. Call me old-fashioned, but I thought that was supposed to be simultaneously filling back up with the growing love and respect you're supposed to have for each other. You can't cultivate that if you're flitting around like some Don Juan hummingbird.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JichaelDick » 16 May 2017, 08:59

No idea why anyone wouldn't want to marry a sane, level-headed, no-drama women like that.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dthefritz » 16 May 2017, 20:37

babylurch wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

The ass end of that place, though.

The only people who still self-identify as Assyrian [AFAIK] are Christians. The ironing!
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 May 2017, 17:09

HookNose wrote:It's okay to not be okay. But please remember that there's always someone willing to listen. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available for anyone struggling with difficult emotions - you do not have to be thinking about suicide to call. 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or call me...

Ok dude, we get it. This is your 4th Cornell post.

I'm including HN as the reason I do it in my note. Enough is enough.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 18 May 2017, 17:25

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
HookNose wrote:The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available for anyone struggling with difficult emotions - you do not have to be thinking about suicide to call.

What kind of lunatic would call the national suicide prevention lifeline if they're not thinking about suicide? Just to chat I guess, ok. :-s
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 May 2017, 05:26

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
HookNose wrote:The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available for anyone struggling with difficult emotions - you do not have to be thinking about suicide to call.

What kind of lunatic would call the national suicide prevention lifeline if they're not thinking about suicide? Just to chat I guess, ok. :-s

someone struggling with difficult emotions - i'm no shrink but i can see where they're going
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Briandong79 » 19 May 2017, 08:21

Rodney Farva wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

someone struggling with difficult emotions - i'm no shrink but i can see where they're going

My friend's wife runs a suicide prevention section of a nonprofit here in town and they really try to get word out to have people call when they're depressed, feeling that things are slipping away, etc, rather than when they've got the .45 in their mouth. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, blah blah. In any case, yeah they want to get ahead of it because once it starts really rolling in the direction of suicide, it's tough to stop.

Calling the national number just to chat seems a tad odd, though.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 19 May 2017, 08:23

Balls, give them a call and tell them Howard told you to. Record it and share with the board. TYIA.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.